Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55968 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by duro4chang(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm still salt of words.
Salt or sugar.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
you too have slept with someone husband before na, did the woman know you? Why do you want to destroy innocent woman who don't know you since you haven't marry to the young man. Face your boyfriend and leave the woman out of it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nonexisting: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aksnoopy:
You didn't tell us how you were also fvcking married men and people's boyfriends.
I can bet my two balls that you are not innocent as well. cool
Don't mind the wannabe feminist.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Cleanworld(f): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Dear sister , These boys to men are all the same except a few ones that have a little wisdom to control their ratarata. What will you have done if you are married to him? All this ones that will give you advise here already knew thier husband's and boyfriend side chick but ONE thing they do is to make up their mind to stay in the relationship and weather the storm.

The once that japa till today no get man again.

so you have 2 options here:

1, If you love him enough to stay please do so but you will still witness more of this senario

2, if you are the type that can't take nonsense from this Omo rataratas. break up with him now and heal your heart.

Revenge is a boomerang just like karma.

The universe is watching you

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
stpat1:
Well, it's OK if you want to share the messages with her husband. At least he needs to know the type of wife he is married to.

But pls don't leave your fiance over that. He's not married to you yet, and if he chooses to marry you then pls go ahead with him if you really loved him.

Most men are not saints
What are our implying?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
stpat1:
Well, it's OK if you want to share the messages with her husband. At least he needs to know the type of wife he is married to.

But pls don't leave your fiance over that. He's not married to you yet, and if he chooses to marry you then pls go ahead with him if you really loved him.

Most men are not saints
What are u implying?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Celsony: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't break the woman home and disgrace her at once. Your fiancee is not your husband, the least you can do is to move on and leave him alone. If you carryout your threat you will break the woman home
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by MideMrPossible: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly, I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Don't do this! It won't ease your pain and may complicate the situation and put you into danger. Just move on if you want to be but keep the footage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Brownshoe: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Them don serve you breakfast already cool. Why didn't you use your main account??

Meanwhile.. Saphiere, Ladyhippolyta88, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, Fernandezisback..... Which of you broke and hungry feminist is behind this moniker??

Speak out, so that we'll know how to settle this matter.
is pocochant

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by kumulus(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Forgive me if I fumble...........I'm only human kiss

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Starz825(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

No be everything wey eyes see na him mouth dey talk ooo....
It's better you shut your mouth and leave the relationship... better ooo

Cos if you dare go all out to expose that married woman...you are gonna be in soup...I mean you might regret coming to life...

Women are very crazy pple...
It takes a wild woman to cheat on her husband...so don't let her go wild on you cos of a man ..wise up

Leave that guy for the married woman since you are not married to him..also thank God for that....

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Please don't go ahead with your plan. It's a criminal offence and you could be jailed for it.
You have no legal rights to do that.
If a man cheats on you, move on and stop being vindictive.
You can't ruin others live just because the had sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by kunle75(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

I know you're angry but the best time and moment not suitable to make stupid decisions are you're in a rage of anger.
Unless you're prepared for the consequences that will follow.
Good luck
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Brownshoe: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Op what's the brand of that 65inches smart tv, am planning getting one.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Please don't go ahead with your plan. It's a criminal offence and you could be jailed for it.
You have no legal rights to do that.

If a man cheats on you, move on and stop being vindictive.
You can't ruin others live just because the had sex.
How is it a criminal.offence?
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
77up:
Or pepper of words grin

Op please, don't deal with that woman , you can do whatever you feel about your fiancé.
hmmm, Thyme waits for nobody.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stenewiser:
only a stupid guy will go after someone's wife, I mean a very stupid guy, de woman self as no respect for marriage, I wonder what she's doing there sef, stupid people.

And a wise married woman goes after other men?

What is bad is bad, no matter from which gender.
As a man in modern times, do paternity test on your kids. If they are yours, lucky man. You will get heart attack if you worry about other things.

Polygamy is still practiced legally across 9ja. We must face reality of human nature.

Everything has long dabaru since people began to date/have sex about anyhow in the name of modernity, before marriage. No remedy again.

Even the most innocent-looking religious man or woman can be cheating left and right. Some us are in the position where we get to see the ugly secrets of many marriages.

At Mineralz, sadly this is nothing new anymore. Millions of girls date married men. Sad reality of today. If you cannot continue with him anymore, just let go. You are not married yet even. No point making a scene. If he continues with the lady, he will get into big trouble soon enough. Don't be the cause of his trouble.

Sorry for your experience though. Move on. Better things ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by toprealman: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You guys make linda look like a saint. INSTABLOG ABI.... congrats. Those platforms will make money from your story via traffic.
Only you and your guy can sort this out.
For safety reason, involve a 3rd party!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frog12: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
go drink palm wine and you will be fine

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by SuperbCrown: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will advise you not to upload any pictures bcoz you have no business with the woman. Give your boyfriend room to defend himself, though I doubt if he will say anything reasonable but it's only him you have business with.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Ganvic: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Focus on your own relationship, and let the woman be. Let her husband find out wife's infidelity himself
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Salt or sugar.
With Thyme, u will know.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Ifakiland(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Next time you respect people's privacy....thank you.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
SuperbCrown:
I will advise you not to upload any pictures bcoz you have no business with the woman.
The woman is fhuuck.n her fiance
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nicepoker(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
CSTRR:

If you were unfortunate enough to be the cuckolded husband, is this the kind of advise you want them to give someone that is banging your wife.?

You think it can't happen to you?

Or if you were unfortunate enough to be the husband of that osun state lady that was impregnated by one of my friends when he went for youth service in osun state.

The married woman aborted for him twice right under her husband's roof and he never knew till today.

The man drives trailers and he goes on long journeys.

They aren't married yet.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

How is it a criminal.offence?
shocked
It's just like leaking nudes from someone's phone.
The phone and message therein is not your property. It's private and the owners don't wish to make it public.
You obtained it illegally. It wasn't given to you and you intend to use it to cause harm.
It's a jailable offence.
Please speak to your lawyer before you proceed.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by sylve11: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin

which kind person you be sef? shocked cool
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nicepoker:
They aren't married yet.
But the woman is married isn't she
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by BePrepared: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Trust me on this grin

Irresponsible dogs like u are reducing this forum to children playground
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by yaseer111: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

if you go ahead with that plan of yours he'll sue your ass for big

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by FuckSilly: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Trust me on this grin
Of course, say me hello to your mom cheesy cool
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by duro4chang(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
With Thyme, u will know.
All right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.