Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? (32766 Views)

How Much Would You Charge Me To Build An App? / How Much Would You Charge To Create A Ride Sharing Application Like Uber / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Smit1608: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
How much are your prices
mountmoriah:
Nice topic.

Meanwhile I sell iron rod

Payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

Check my signature for your ordering

Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by BigDawsNet: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
$300 for just small webpage

I unfreeze the page
When you pay half

I lock it back when you delay to pay ma full balance

I finally open it up when I receive my final check

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by babakb: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

1.5 comes guaranteed but I have to invest most of that money, some of it goes to my business and also as a first born, I have financial responsiblities, like my parents, babe and siblings and I have needs too.

150k goes a long way

My internet is 20k monthly, my office license for MS Office 30k yearly , Netflix, Spotify and also membership fee I pay plus Food.

It's good to have a side gig taking care of bills when you invest a majority of salary

Don't waste your time explaining to adamant people that don't have financial literacy angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Baba your millions investment should not leave you needing mere 150k.
Your investment should allow you to be able to make rainy day withdrawals or take loans against the investment. Haba

Work on your financial management.

Let me ask you this,

Assuming you earn 1.5 m monthly but came across a gig that earn you a quick 500usd that's 250k-ish parallel market and it takes like 6 days worth of work, would you do it regardless of your financial bracket ?

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

How much do you charge and you are blowing grammar. That's how people fail exams and start blaming village people and lecturers for it.

$45/hr

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
babakb:

Don't waste your time explaining to adamant people that don't have financial literacy angry angry angry

As in dem turn me to player of Shalaye FC

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

Mere 150k, interesting, you must be a rich man, Mere 150k for 2 weeks job is not a bad thing. but to each their own.

Please can you share the link to the slack group?

And I must say you're advanced, I like the way you reply that fellow.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Pinkyposh(f): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Vondata:
To be sincere, web development is becoming stale....so much competition there....
With a domain and Hosting, I earn too little because there r others who will even pay less.
5k is within the gain range after deducting domain and hosting
Na so naija things dey be...Ones you start up something, everyother person will follow up without being creative..

Back in 2009, computer science was a hot cake, but today so many computer science graduate are not even doing anything related to it...They bastardized the whole thing.

For this Nigerian, soon programming and developing will website will go as cheap as free...just soon.. grin

100 people hustling for one position, the pay go reduce...Because labour supplied has out numbered labour demanded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Codeye(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
apasino01:
drop your contact
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Please can you share the link to the slack group?

And I must say you're advanced, I like the way you reply that fellow.

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-13j09uepv-ymNvY1T~Y9vCegJQt1BCbw

It's consistency and having the zeal to learn, most of these things just require focus and time, nothing special. but join sha

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hotzone:

Free website is not really yours, if u know u know.

Contact me now

For the ones I use, it's your own, hook line sinker! Source Code, Database, the whole works. I only work with enterprise-grade solutions. Customised where necessary
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Infomartdev: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
If you're a software developer with 2+ years of experience, have a great skill in creativity and innovation, the ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment, immense experience in software development and are interested in working at well-paying and leading tech start-ups in the Nordics, please send your CV to kolawole@ambitiousafrica.org. All you need to do is pass one of these tests (emphasis on React.js, Vue.js & Node.js). Once you've passed the smart test, you will qualify for the role (+ all our other React.js/Node.js and Vue.js positions).
These positions are full-time remote and long-term career-oriented positions with Nordic benefits (paid holiday and parental leave).

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Monthly salary abi pay for periodic jobs?

Your initial post said you earn it monthly asin every month.

If 1.5m comes in every month guaranteed, a meagre 150k shouldn't be settling your bills whether short or long term.

₦1.5m per month is probably the absolute minimum a remote job should pay. And yes Qtguru should be able to pull that easily.

There are entry level jobs paying ₦3.4m monthly if you know where to look

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Truetalk3139: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
For non company projects. I have charged like 300 USD for a simple JavaScript carousel which had like ten lines of code. I however charged someone in Nigeria like 800k to build a WordPress theme. Only 150k was paid and I kuku locked the site. They no send till today. That was the end for me and working for Nigerians.
hey boss please how can i get your contact, need a tutor on the basics of Java
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by chinavs9ja(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Codeye:
Please anyone who is willing to teach. I need skills computer related skills
To learn check my signature
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by sulaak(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Emenet:
How much do u charge as a web developer either senior or junior developer
Just register at the two freelancing platforms below as an employer and monitor what other freelancers are charging.

https://www.upwork.com/

https://www.fiverr.com/
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by yusluvad(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Keep flying boss...
solid3:
I started as a website designer in 2012 I used to charged 80k on the average.

I was never out of job cos I have my posters everywhere in the city of Abuja and my SEO was top notch.

The highest I ever charged was 200k, only 150k was paid.

The last website I did was around 2017. Ordinary static website could take up to 6month.

Also some newbies decided to spoil the market and were offering wedsites for 30k. So when you tell someone to pay 120k and they tell you it is cheaper with someone else, I simply tell them, please work with that person.

I'm into some other business now and I'm doing fine.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by kingjoe(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
mountmoriah:
Nice topic.

Meanwhile I sell iron rod

Payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

Check my signature for your ordering

Thanks
What are the prices
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
lecturer22:
Can you explain what you mean by "you can get both for free from the internet?"

Oh, I meant you can get a Core Banking Solution or A Hotel Management software for free from the Internet. There's a LATAM company, that employs a handful of Nigerians and Kenyans as remote staff. They picked up a readily available free core banking solution which they have deployed and support for a surprisingly large number of Nigerian Fintechs. I don't want to mention names of these Fintechs but most of them are using this core banking solution for their core
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-13j09uepv-ymNvY1T~Y9vCegJQt1BCbw

Joined, thank you.

qtguru:

It's consistency and having the zeal to learn, most of these things just require focus and time, nothing special. but join sha
∆∆∆ this is o, it's special o lol. Been wrapping my head around typescript.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by teddyK(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
adetypea:
What's your location?

Am in benin boss
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

Let me ask you this,

Assuming you earn 1.5 m monthly but came across a gig that earn you a quick 500usd that's 250k-ish parallel market and it takes like 6 days worth of work, would you do it regardless of your financial bracket ?

Why are you explaining further naaa...me I'm earning very Okay and I'm still looking for another full time job o. Make I work both EU And US markets. Like a friend of mine in this remote business said to me "We are all ash4w0 in this business, so make we sell to any available buyer"

If you have 150k side job for 5 days abeg link me o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Joined, thank you.

∆∆∆ this is o, it's special o lol. Been wrapping my head around typescript.

I prefer TS over JS, but I can share resources in the slack, plus i assist people with their Upworks profile, the goal is having community of devs we can outsource our work to, soonce a gig comes, i can send to another dev add my money and we both get paid and move on. I don't believe in just me knowing alot of tech without sharing it with another. Outsourcing is the sweet spot, the issue is finding competent devs.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Why are you explaining further naaa...me I'm earning very Okay and I'm still looking for another full time job o. Make I work both EU And US markets. Like a friend of mine in this remote business said to me "We are all ash4w0 in this business, so make we sell to any available buyer"

If you have 150k side job for 5 days abeg link me o...

You are right jare, if I see I will share.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

What is your interest, there are also non tech gigs check Upworks, alot of Nigerians make cash from VA, Design and Administrative support, just that Tech has a large barrier to entry so that drives the value vs a admin role.

Check on upworks or follow my diary, I tend to write more about it from time to time.

Even in Tech, Customer Support and System Admin have lower entry barriers and pay very well (although not as well as Development). There's a company in Malta that pays €55k/annum for just IT Support.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Even in Tech, Customer Support and System Admin have lower entry barriers and pay very well (although not as well as Development). There's a company in Malta that pays €55k/annum for just IT Support.

Nice I will check it out for a friend
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by xperiencelove(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
I need a remote software marketer. He/she will earn minimum of 30% of any income(profit) we will make from referred clients.
The software is already in use in one private University in Lagos, one government owned polytechnic in Oyo state, one private owned Polytechnic in Ogun State, one government owned College in Edo state and many more.

PM if you are interested.

Anybody can use this as side hustle anywhere in Nigeria.

All that is need to be done is to drop our proposal at any government and private owned higher institution(s) around you and it is your name and contacts that will be on the proposal as IT consultant.

Again, PM if you are interested and make cool money.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

Nice I will check it out for a friend

I will send to you on Slack
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by cle62000(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
qtguru:

1.5 comes guaranteed but I have to invest most of that money, some of it goes to my business and also as a first born, I have financial responsiblities, like my parents, babe and siblings and I have needs too.

150k goes a long way

My internet is 20k monthly, my office license for MS Office 30k yearly , Netflix, Spotify and also membership fee I pay plus Food.

It's good to have a side gig taking care of bills when you invest a majority of salary
Stop trying to prove yourself to people who have made up their mind on something, a close friend of mine who works in an oil company, an offshore platform a QAQC manager earns 1.7m we do some business together sometimes and make 200k we share, money nor dey reach spend no matter the amount, slot of bills and responsibilities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
cle62000:

Stop trying to prove yourself to people who have made up their mind on something, a close friend of mine who works in an oil company, an offshore platform a QAQC manager earns 1.7m we do some business together sometimes and make 200k we share, money nor dey reach spend no matter the amount, slot of bills and responsibilities

As in , na me fvck up. @bolded part exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired / Google Launches First Developer Space In Nigeria / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.