Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41686 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by toujurs: 8:39am On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Where did I say you insulted me? I didn’t realize this forum was meant for mention only replies. The fact remains that your gender will forever have no standards because you all are valueless until you make wealth.
You couldn’t predict anyone if you were given eyes into the future. Too irritating. Don’t mention me again.
it is normal for a guy to woo you, you are even lucky guys are wooing you. Enjoy the attention while it last, because a time would reach, Omo it's you that would be eager to have a man. That is how life is. And by the way, there is nothing like a man being valueless, you can't address your provider as valueless, i am very sure its your dad that trained all your siblings in school, without a tiny help from your mum, all she did was to cook food and open her kpekus for your dad at night, and produce off springs, so relax, Don't feel too fly, it's not like you have money, or you are from a comfortable family, na sharwarma you wan dey sell o. Be humble o. depression is real
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2022
toujurs:
it is normal for a guy to woo you, you are even lucky guys are wooing you. Enjoy the attention while it last, because a time would reach, Omo it's you that would be eager to have a man. That is how life is. And by the way, there is nothing like a man being valueless, you can't address your provider as valueless, i am very sure its your dad that trained all your siblings in school, without a tiny help from your mum, all she did was to cook food and open her kpekus for your dad at night, and produce off springs, so relax, Don't feel too fly, it's not like you have money, or you are from a comfortable family, na sharwarma you wan dey sell o. Be humble o. depression is real
Men are valueless without wealth, go ask your redpiller or your mom. No one respects you as a man if you have nothing. Fela has said it, proverbs have said it, I’m sure you even heard it from your elders. I’m also sure you agree wholeheartedly but because you’re blindly arguing on nairaland, you have lost your senses and brought up somebody’s mother’s genitals to prove your baseless point. Just like how you believe a woman’s value is in her genitals, It is nobodies fault, it’s just how life works. That’s why you hustle like there’s no tomorrow, because even your younger one will have a bigger say in family meetings if you’re poor.

My mom trained us without minimal help from my dad. I already have a man I’m getting married to. I am from a rich family with half of us living abroad.

Keep jumping like a frog, making assumptions about people online, you will soon jump to heaven. Going into my personal life when we are clearly talking about how genders work clearly shows you have nothing up there. I even regret replying you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by toujurs: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Men are valueless without wealth, go ask your redpiller or your mom. No one respects you as a man if you have nothing. Fela has said it, proverbs have said it, I’m sure you even heard it from your elders. I’m also sure you agree wholeheartedly but because you’re blindly arguing on nairaland, you have lost your senses and brought up somebody’s mother’s genitals to prove your baseless point. Just like how you believe a woman’s value is in her genitals, It is nobodies fault, it’s just how life works. That’s why you hustle like there’s no tomorrow, because even your younger one will have a bigger say in family meetings if you’re poor.

My mom trained us without minimal help from my dad. I already have a man I’m getting married to. I am from a rich family with half of us living abroad.

Keep jumping like a frog, making assumptions about people online, you will soon jump to heaven. Going into my personal life when we are clearly talking about how genders work clearly shows you have nothing up there. I even regret replying you.
You mean it's no bodies fault your value lies inbetween your legs, you are really a demented fool. Walaihi, who told you that is how life is, Mumu undecided, come to lagos island and see your fellow girls hustling, see this one , So travelling abroad now shows your family is rich, Hunger is truely in your DNA. You better focus on your shawarma business, mumu. You don't even have money to start the business, look at someone that wants to buga about how half of her family is abroad, is looking for angel investors ontop shawarma business grin grin, lwkmd. I pity that man that wants to waste his hard earned money to marry you. Walaihi you be waste angry. Continue with this your toxic traits. If you like take it into his home. You will chop beating ehn.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Silentgroper(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Where did I say you insulted me? I didn’t realize this forum was meant for mention only replies. The fact remains that your gender will forever have no standards because you all are valueless until you make wealth.
You couldn’t predict anyone if you were given eyes into the future. Too irritating. Don’t mention me again.
ok .. what makes your own gender valued??
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Silentgroper(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided
let me see how you explain this..

So this chick I know bumped into me and a friend which is also a friend to her..

She only hugged the other guy but she hugged and pecked me while we were exchanging pleasantries..

She did it again while we were saying our goodbyes ... Which prompted this Igbo man asking her kiss me in the mouth...

Oya let's hear your verdict on this if kissing on the cheek is just for greetings and doesn't mean nothing else..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Silentgroper(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Y u askin us Ask her.
U almost in there
hahaha ..

Everybody hates Chris fan..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 10, 2022
toujurs:
You mean it's no bodies fault your value lies inbetween your legs, you are really a demented fool. Walaihi, who told you that is how life is, Mumu undecided, come to lagos island and see your fellow girls hustling, see this one , So travelling abroad now shows your family is rich, Hunger is truely in your DNA. You better focus on your shawarma business, mumu. You don't even have money to start the business, look at someone that wants to buga about how half of her family is abroad, is looking for angel investors ontop shawarma business grin grin, lwkmd. I pity that man that wants to waste his hard earned money to marry you. Walaihi you be waste angry. Continue with this your toxic traits. If you like take it into his home. You will chop beating ehn.
Read to comprehend without emotions or rest. Maybe come back when you’re done menstruating.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by toujurs: 5:35pm On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Read to comprehend or rest.

Illiterate.
See this bored introvert undecided, that her ex have knacked and disregarded. Which rendered her this toxic, Bitchy urgent 2k hoe. A queen and more my foot, your celebrity gender sextapes are all over the internet o!. All hoes, very few are role models. Opening their legs to get money. take this your toxic attitude into your finance house. If you won't collect punches woto woto grin grin

Ashawo in the night, "am a hardworking lady, i pay my dues" in the morning grin. Angel investors on top sharwarma business grin. You be thieve. Don't go and get a job, continue to carry your broke liability ass around. Looking for whom to swindle. Ole angry
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 10, 2022
toujurs:
See this bored introvert undecided, that her ex have knacked and disregarded. Which rendered her this toxic, Bitchy urgent 2k hoe. A queen and more my foot, your celebrity gender sextapes are all over the internet o!. All hoes, very few are role models. Opening their legs to get money. take this your toxic attitude into your finance house. If you won't collect punches woto woto grin grin

Ashawo in the night, "am a hardworking lady, i pay my dues" in the morning grin. Angel investors on top sharwarma business grin. You be thieve. Don't go and get a job, continue to carry your broke liability ass around. Looking for whom to swindle. Ole angry
All you wrote does not describe me. Stop wasting your time writing epistles. I’m here to spar, not insult.

Take yourself of out of my mentions, please.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
ok .. what makes your own gender valued??
Ask your fellow man why he doesn’t help you until you pretend to be rich too but will clean his bank account for a common bitch.

You get your answer.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Silentgroper(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Ask your fellow man why he doesn’t help you until you pretend to be rich too but will clean his bank account for a common bitch.

You get your answer.
I got bros that would do ... The problem you got is you think all men are the same...

The tides are changing woman..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
hahaha ..

Everybody hates Chris fan..
grin yea bro
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Silentgroper(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
grin yea bro

I miss that series

grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by doubleE70: 12:11am On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided
talking as if it has happened to you before mtcheew. no let me vex o
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 1:12am On May 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
I got bros that would do ... The problem you got is you think all men are the same...

The tides are changing woman..
Only on Nairaland. Your ramblings does not affect the cruel reality. No need to take offense.

Each gender has its perks and it’s still a man’s world.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Silentgroper(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2022
Bobmarie:

Only on Nairaland. Your ramblings does not affect the cruel reality. No need to take offense.

Each gender has its perks and it’s still a man’s world.
undecided

Phew.

Such a drag..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
undecided

Phew.

Such a drag..
Your business is your business.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by kamiyurl: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
psy-cho chicks , obssessive chicks , no go knack oooo, u go collect woto -woto the day you say u no go do again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.