Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41707 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by victornwaru(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Ok
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by abobote: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by alyarmouk(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Small play u don dey use ur prik think.
Person no fit play with you again?
Do small hard-to-get kwanu.

Concentrate on work jare.

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Sexual harassment..

Report her ass!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Adakintroy: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Its sexual abuse if roles were reverse.

7 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by SmartyPants(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.

You can't ask her?

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by MadamVanessa(f): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided

Girl always try to be objective.

If a guy should do the same to a girl, same you and others will shout sexual harassment or advice the girl to give the guy a slap anytime he tries that.

I am a girl, but how most of us reason at times, It's so sickening.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Franzinni: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

Dummy he never say the woman is into him, he just ask what was the meaning of what she did. It's a simple question but you're talking another thing
right between the eyes ... clean shot! cool you are a well trianed sniper!

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Very normal in which part of the globe?!!!

Anyway, Op, the ball is not in your court but hers... If she likes you (huge possibility at this point), she will send more flags your way! When that happens, it's left for you to do the needful by acknowledging or telling her off.

5 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Greystone: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Animegirl:

Nigeria men are so complicated. If you meet hardened ladies now, you men! Would still insult them. Girl was just being flirty, she isn't cheap.

OP Dear, nothing bad. She likes you. Don't take the advice of Redpillers and frustrated men here, many wish to be in your shoes but their ugly faces and stinking attitude towards ladies both offline and online won't let them get an hand-shake from a Lady grin.

But if you don't like it, talk to her, Is your choice.

Exactly.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Babs015(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Be careful with these kind girls ooo... It is possible she and her friends placed a bet, or what would have warrant such action with someone you hardly talk to.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Franzinni: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Girl always try to be objective.

If a guy should do the same to a girl, same you and others will shout sexual harassment or advice the girl to give the guy a slap anytime he tries that.

I am a girl, but there's how most of us reason at times. It's so sickening.
you are a gem! Wow!I Like your mindset.

6 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by helinues: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2022
I have stopped being a parrot when around ladies

It's either i receive unnecessary kiss or pecks and when you asked them, what was that for, they would tell you never mind

I guess they get too carried away with my epistles

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Kelvin3476: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

U just talk off point most times

4 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Phargbemmy(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Only people with sense are allowed to quote me

Bro sorry, you really lack that sense for coming to such a conclusion.

Well there a lot of toddler on this end of the keyboard though. Lots of inexperienced.

A babe giving you a peck on your cheek does not mean she's cheap. What if there is a DARE BET on her that she can't do that and she approached the OP to prove a point.

Do not always jump into conclusion but always think things through. It could have been a one or two things but not necessarily *Cheap*

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dollywood(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Report her. It's sexual harassment. If you think you can have a relationship with someone like that at your place of work, then be prepared to lose your job any moment.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Jackipapa: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2022
I Blame Buhari!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by mrde(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Animegirl:

Nigeria men are so complicated. If you meet hardened ladies now, you men! Would still insult them. Girl was just being flirty, she isn't cheap.

OP Dear, nothing bad. She likes you. Don't take the advice of Redpillers and frustrated men here, many wish to be in your shoes but their ugly faces and stinking attitude towards ladies both offline and online won't let them get an hand-shake from a Lady grin.

But if you don't like it, talk to her, Is your choice.
Exactly
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Phargbemmy(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Jirilistic:
E fit be truth or dare. But I doubt if adults still do that stuff
U can approach her and ask why she did it. If she denies doing it for any particular reason,insist that u want an answer but only do that ONCE,u don't want to sound too desperate while trying to seek an answer. If she still denies doing it for a particular reason,my broda face ur work. Still be observing her sha u may not necessarily cut her off cus she didn't really do anything to offend u. But still dey observe her with corner eye

Thank you bro for this. This validates my point up there!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Phargbemmy:

Bro sorry, you really lack that sense for coming to such a conclusion.

Well there a lot of toddler on this end of the keyboard though. Lots of inexperienced.

A babe giving you a peck on your cheek does not mean she's cheap. What if there is a DARE BET on her that she can't do that and she approached the OP to prove a point.

Do not always jump into conclusion but always think things through. It could have been a one or two things but not necessarily *Cheap*
[/s] Another autistic Nairalander
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
And how will that stop Russian for invading Ukraine? Ehh
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Sexual assault.
Sue her right away .
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by bravehost4u(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Judas betrayed Jesus with what?.....

2 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by foleskay(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Omo get her contact and invite her to ur crib and give her two rounds of hot doggy. Shed done anything for u in return. She really wana fvck you.

I had similar experience in a school I worked. This lady would always come to my desk at long break to gist and press my phone..to d extent other staff members tought we were dating. I saw d bright green light on d wall..and I reason her matter. I bleeped her for good eight months in her room and mine..until I jakpa comot ilorin. Funke,i missed ur kpekus cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So it is okay to sexually harass someone? Will you say the same thing if it was a guy that kissed a lady without her consent?

6 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by tiswell(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And only intelligent people are allowed to comment here not kids that haven't started life pls.. undecided
calling every guy around here 'kids" sad you must have become an ancient of days evening newspaper.

When 'aristo" is engraved in a Lady's DNA, every guy around become kids. sad

Las las na small small fvck boys dey still control dem like mu mu

5 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by MgbeN: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Bros, it's normal but if you have an intend, make it known on time before some smarter colleagues of yours get her to themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.