Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41706 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by iExplore(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't need to know..

I do, please.

I might wanna be your friend.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
iExplore:

I do, please.

I might wanna be your friend.
Nah ...
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Allisgud: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is the reason I couldn't date any lady in my office coz of something like this I get everyday
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Why did you think you would see your name there? Are you retarded? Is that why I feel fly? Stop asking me stupid, childish questions, I cannot answer them.

Yeah. Whatever is your opinion about my worth doesn’t concern me one bit but I have to set you straight since you cannot comprehend. The fact remains that ordinary men go after ordinary and extraordinary women not vice versa. All Women ugly or pretty are already valuable so we only go for men when they have created value for themselves. That’s why the lot of you are bitter, crying all over the internet that even women you are more attractive than don’t want you. It is because a mere man is nothing even to his fellow men. You all cry about it daily how all women rich and poor, ugly and pretty don’t settle for men with nothing, now suddenly you’ve developed amnesia.

It’s a simple fact that even children know really. Stop wasting my time, we are not children.
OK...oya wipe your tears
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
OK...oya wipe your tears
Where did you see me crying? You Stick to the conversation and not cheap gaslighting like an old bitter woman quarreling the second wife. Or better yet keep shut and accept your valueless reality.

How pathetic.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Where did you see me crying like your fellow men who whine for women?
Nigga, don’t be empty headed.

lol... sweetie, you don dey para too much na.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
lol... sweetie, you don dey para too much na.
Sweetie?
LOL.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
Sweetie?
LOL.
grin yes na.
When we provoke a woman..we calm her with sweet words.

Have a nice day.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by erenax: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Carry grease and your tools ready....

She is due for servicing grin

Tools like what
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Aaay: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Be grateful to God for free sexxx don’t sleep on it be on it
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Where your office?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by erenax: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
It means free puna
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by enonche85(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided

Oga this is Naija, what you described only happens abroad. Why would a lady you barely talk to kisses you in the presence of people.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by McLizbae: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sue her for harassment!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumu full this forum nor be small... see question grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Kunja2: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
did you get to ask her why she kissed you?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
Y u askin us Ask her.
U almost in there
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Deborah98(f): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emaprince:
loool....This one is feeling herself.

I can bet anything that nobody is making advances at you. I'm calling your bluff now!!! Prove it with screen shots.

go and hit your head on the wall onye mgbu undecided lee ka odi....mtchewww
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Eniolaolajide25: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
It is an indication that she likes you and she wants you to provide to her that you are a man don't look at her down she is real, not fake
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by austinelex: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bro for your own good avoid office romance
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by darediamond(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2022
grin
grin grin
He is 12 years old!

grin grin
pretydiva:
You are asking nairalanders the reasons behind her action as if we were the one that kissed you undecided Op, how old are you?

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by darediamond(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2022
cedricksly:
even Jesus christ was betrayed with a kiss
You are as Wicked as the War Mongers in Washington and London! grin grin grin grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by darediamond(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Cutehector:
cheesy Na so dem go use you do ritual one day.
You Don sign, I swear!! grin grin cheesy
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by JONSYN7154: 4:05am On Feb 26, 2022
It's Judah's kiss. Ask the master (Jesus) he'll tell you what the kiss mean. grin grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dshocker(m): 4:43am On Feb 26, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

She didn't kiss you bro,she only pecked you
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dshocker(m): 4:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future

Please can you tell me what made her cheap?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by 1833tr: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So you do not have personal opinion about this issue and you think you can shut others down?

Which kind of human being are you exactly? NL's before judging me, kindly go through this guy achieve and see what he has been doing with it.

How can someone be so bitter to the extent of not making a single contribution on this forum but would rather knock others opinion down.

Na still same you dey use your alternative monikers to cancel our comments cos thats what we subjected you to s yoi can not engage with us intellectually.

Do you sometimes think, I mean do you reflect about your activities on this forum?

I am damn sure you won't read this before dropping your as usual jargons as comprehensing things na war for you
[/s]
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by czarr(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Rest what? Go find something worthwhile to do instead forever gossiping about women and how to handle them. Where are your balls?

Dumb obsessed things.
drink water and rest...
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emaprince: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
go and hit your head on the wall onye mgbu undecided lee ka odi....mtchewww
lol.. ewu gambia
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by cedricksly: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
darediamond:

You are as Wicked as the War Mongers in Washington and London! grin grin grin grin
l grin grin grin[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by MrMacinterchi1: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided
Would you say this if guys goes about kissing ladies ?
You have to be subjective in your arguments /conversations here if you want you and your agenda to be taken serious.
this can be categories as a sexual harassment if you don't know it, especially in a working space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.