Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41691 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Sunrise258: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2022
If a lady tries such with me, we are banging after work! She loves you and that's her way of asking you out.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Cutehector(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2022
falcon01:
That's sexual harassment, report her to HR Immidiately. Don't tolerate this abusive nonsense.
yes.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
czarr:
True redpillers are the minority, so of course guys would be in your DM tbose simps who are the majority, the minority redpillers are trying to emancipate those in your DM from SIMPlicity!!!
Please call out any "redpillers" preaching redpill and simping in your DM, when I mean simping I mean guys doing the most for your attention, because it's not a crime for a guy to be in your DM, redpillers don't hate women.
The fact that these guys gave themselves a name is so lame and childish.

‘Redpillers’. You all are so obsessed with women, it’s embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Sunrise258:
If a lady tries such with me, we are banging after work! She loves you and that's her way of asking you out.
cheesy Na so dem go use you do ritual one day.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by flokii: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2022
That's a rude and improper thing for her to do to someone she is not in a relationship with.. didn't someone post here the other day of how he got fired for commenting on a female colleague's b00bs and here we have a female sexually abusing a male colleague in the office but mum.u feminists won't tag it sexual assault or rape.

@OP What she did is an invitation to treat, you can have her if you want but it's best you keep off office romance.. don't shit where you eat, e get why.
Lastly you can let her know you're not cool with such behaviour if you decide not to involve HR.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by ShenTeh(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future

Are you KIDding me?!

FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need to grow up pls.. cry cry
Just stop feeding from your mom's pot so you will understand life pls..

Even though I don't support your first statement, I thank you for this response.

Animegirl:

Nigeria men are so complicated. If you meet hardened ladies now, you men! Would still insult them. Girl was just being flirty, she isn't cheap.

OP Dear, nothing bad. She likes you. Don't take the advice of Redpillers and frustrated men here, many wish to be in your shoes but their ugly faces and stinking attitude towards ladies both offline and online won't let them get an hand-shake from a Lady grin.

But if you don't like it, talk to her, Is your choice.

Thank you please.

More importantly, please note that Ammishaddai (AnimalShallDie abi wetin him call himself) only speaks for himself.

On behalf of Nigerian men, accept our apologies.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided
So a man in your office walks up to you and kisses you...and you will say.."yeah... that's normal"....na waooo. lipsrsealed
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by flokii: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Dmacqh:
Sorry to serial this trend ... ? What’s this ? Is religious affiliations a requirement to comment on Religion Section ?
Funny I wanted to comment on Education via Adam the Minister statement on hijab been part of Nigerian Constitution, thereby insinuating unconditional wearing in any school in Nigeria ( wether , Christian , Public , Private school ) .

That's how muslims on here behave.. they are just intolerant of others even in real life.
The mallam we have as Education minister said constitution allows women to wear hijab but the same man will go into hiding when Kano, Bauchi and other states in North destroy "constitutionally allowed" alcoholic drinks on the grounds of practicing religion.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2022
She made a bold move.
Why you on here asking questions undecided
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Mexyz(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Normal?

What's normal about a lady walking up to someone that's not her acquaintance and planting a kiss on his cheek?

So I can walk up to a female colleague in my Office and kiss her on her cheek abi?

Abi which kind mumu talk be this

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by mapet: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then it's sexual harassment....

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by eedimo(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I love this.
U are a real gee
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Precisely they say they don't like women but women are living rent free in their brains.
I really see the same quality in feminists who also say they hate men but cannot stop thinking and talking about men grin

Redpillers and Feminists should be marrying each other
Bobmarie:

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by jiz: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
If you follow her, she will turn you to a piece of bread. Don’t fear women but fear adulterous women
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dybala11(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
Is that how you ve been greeting people in your office?
Bold of you to even assume that she's working sef. grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by gannod(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Imagine a guy doing same to a lady, na to dey shout sexual harrassment up and down. Anyway, you should be careful of the said lady so that she wont get you into trouble.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.

If it were the other way round now, they will be shouting harassment.

She sexually harassed you.

That is it.

Sexual harassment.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
kponkedenge:

Reading this made me remember one that happened to me some years ago.

The place I worked, I assisted a young lady with an issue she has been having repeatedly. She was so happy that she pecked my cheeks, I was still in shock.... and then she pulled my face and kissed my lips.

I just stared a while wondering what just happened.
It's very normal tho..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
Is that how you ve been greeting people in your office?
It's normal over here...it's nothing.. undecided
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by kiddkash(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Animegirl:

Nigeria men are so complicated. If you meet hardened ladies now, you men! Would still insult them. Girl was just being flirty, she isn't cheap.

OP Dear, nothing bad. She likes you. Don't take the advice of Redpillers and frustrated men here, many wish to be in your shoes but their ugly faces and stinking attitude towards ladies both offline and online won't let them get an hand-shake from a Lady grin.

it bugs me about some people. the girl gave not so subtle green light, and this person is advising him that she's cheap

people, they never cease to amaze

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by linearity: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are asking what you should do?

Walk up to her and kiss her on her cheek whiling smiling.

It is said that, a handshake deserves another in return.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
On Monday or if u still at work. Move up to her seat and touch her breast.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mexyz:

Normal?

What's normal about a lady walking up to someone that's not her acquaintance and planting a kiss on his cheek?

So I can walk up to a female colleague in my Office and kiss her on her cheek abi?

Abi which kind mumu talk be this
u dey mind that person

Imagine nonsense talk
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by weazzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
Wise up it's end of the month again
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Shakur86(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Animegirl:

you just spoke my mind
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Brimstone77: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2022

If I were you I would pretend nothing happened,I would neither confront nor tell any of my colleague about it..

If she repeat same act twice again then I will ask her what it means..
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Audukaya: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

greeting ke!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by shynox: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guess, she is advertising a product HIV cum GonoRealistic grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by 123papas(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Report her to HR for sexual harassment
omolasho:

Thanks you.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emmanuel30a: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
What do you intend to be ... Dont be lost let alone lust. What if that was 'holy kiss'. She just greeted and go ... Stop the ignitions and unnecessary inhibitions... Move on or you want to commit adultery or fornication? Who cares? Its your body that would be pain and suffer in hell fire. Say no to corruption.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Emmanuel30a: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:

Bobmarie! Bobcarie!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by czarr(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:

rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.