Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (7527 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

@op

1.Have u ever been Intimate before?
2.Have you ever deflowered a gal before?

If your answer is yes of which am sure it is,then go to bed!!!
Whom dd u leave tht gal for?
on the other hand if u have chosen to practice secondary virginity,kudos.
Now answer me,can a man really really abstain after hes already bn Intimate the way your bro satani claims to?

Nope Nope Nope cool  The only problem i have is that when i'm saying NO, I;m Just too over confident About it cool    BTW   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704713.0.html
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2011
Is it coz u believe 'sexkillz'?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2011
Sex kills spirituality
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2011
satani22:

Sex kills spirituality

cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2011
satani22:

Sex kills spirituality

Premarital S3X Bruva,,, Premarital S3x cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2011
YOU 2!!!!

I hate swearing but 'I SWEAR I DONT EVEN WANT TO START ON THAT AS ITS A WHOLE THREAD IN ITSELF!!
Stop the provocations
angry angry
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 03, 2011
I beg you Upendo, No Vex O, Woman Vex no be good thing o
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2011
okay get this clearly

for you to function well you need to balance all the three.
Spirit
Soul
Body

Sex falls under body!! so you cant tell me tht it KILLS the spirit life unless your having it wth the wrong person,wrong way or at the wrong time
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

okay get this clearly

for you to function well you need to balance all the three.
Spirit
Soul
Body

Sex falls under body!! so you cant tell me tht it KILLS the spirit life unless your having it wth the wrong person,wrong way or at the wrong time

I NEVER Said S3X is BAD. But Premarital S3X is, Do you REALLY wanna walk down the religious aisle of this topic wiv me
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 2:17am On Jul 03, 2011
oh yeah . I dont support premarital sex at all.
But if it happened as a result of those circumstances I mentioned then I excuse.
And who am I to condemn anyway.
Reason I dont support is cz sex I believe is intimate and when you have it wth sombody you tend to give away a part of urself.
I wouldnt like to go further into tht but I believe tht.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

oh yeah . I dont support premarital sex at all.
But if it happened as a result of those circumstances I mentioned then I excuse.
And who am I to condemn anyway.
Reason I dont support is cz sex I believe is intimate and when you have it wth sombody you tend to give away a part of urself.
I wouldnt like to go further into tht but I believe tht.

I Knew we were on the same page, but i seriously wonder what is tugging you back,  smiley Now where is cuddlemii? angry She's Got work to do,
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 2:44am On Jul 03, 2011
we v retired to bed.may pick up 2morrow
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by 49cents(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2011
I believe the op was only reacting to the way virginity and virgin have been looked at with disdain and i praise him for his post which has made young people who living the choice of leaving sex for marriage proud of their choice while bursting the bubble of those who make virgin and virginity look stupid. Virginity is not about having not had sex alone for it to be wholesome it has to be backed with a proper view of sex itself else virginity is only a physical thing. Which breeds vanity and an over-rated self importance which is make nothing of the state of not having had sex even irritable.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by priest2u(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2011
I think being a virgin is more of a spiritual thing that physical.You can only be a virgin when you're pure in spirit, mind and body.Though I have not penetrated a girl before I dont consider my self a virgin because I have romance some girls but refuse to peneterate just because I'm not ready yet for that commitment.Personally I maintain a state of virginity when I'm in close fellowship with God, when I'm out of touch with God  I lust after girls and to me that's not virginity.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by 49cents(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2011
^^^ true. But what do you mean by you 'lust' cos what counts is that you are continously developing a wholistic view on sex. We are all born with defects , the work we have is to be perfect
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Girl846(f): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2011
@Cuddlemii and Upendo 98
Why are you girls taking things so personal? It is not a fight, virginity is a virtue! period.
We all know this deep down in our hearts, even those of us that have voluntarily had sexx outside marriage and with several people too - there are many risks to a sexually active lifestyle, but no risks to an abstinent lifestyle. shi ke na

Note:
Nobody here is judging the people that had that had their virginity stolen from them by violation or violence.
Loss/damage of hymen does not mean loss of virginity as long as the girl has never been penetrated (be it front or back).
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2011
^^^
chill. wink
I have heard this V debate over and over.
I had to bring a point that virginity isn't all about a hymen nowadys cz I tell u theres like different categories of 'v'
Making love is emotional and spiritual besides it being physical.
A young child that was violated wthout her knowlegde is not 'physically V' but I prefr to call her one cz she wasnt emotionaly involved/spiritualy involved.(yet penetration occured)
The physicaly active lady/the one that had a medical procedure done on them/the circumcised girl is not physicaly a V but emotionaly and spiritualy she is.(penetration occured or didnt occur)
On the other lady a lady 'claiming to be a virgin' but engaing in backward sex,or all manner of pre-intimacy to avoid penetration in the womanliness is not a virgin in my view. Why? cz she's emotionaly,phyicaly and spiritually engaging herself in acts of indirect sex.
Its crap telling me that you are a virgin but doing it from behind! sorry I dont buy tht and never will.
Holy pure and UNDEFILED. cherish that not only 4 your future partner but as an honour to God.
But again I repeat.

I pity any guy or any lady whos partner has 'nothing more' to bring to the marriage than virginity

why? coz
'V' is no guarantee for happy marriage yet am a Firm believer in Abstinence till marriage.
wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
49cents:

I believe the op was only reacting to the way virginity and virgin have been looked at with disdain and i praise him for his post which has made young people who living the choice of leaving sex for marriage proud of their choice while bursting the bubble of those who make virgin and virginity look silly. Virginity is not about having not Were Intimate alone for it to be wholesome it has to be backed with a proper view of sex itself else virginity is only a physical thing. Which breeds vanity and an over-rated self importance which is make nothing of the state of not having Were Intimate even irritable.
My Brother you jus read my Mind. That is all i have been trying to say, So that people wey still be Virgins go know say Pre- Marital S3X is just a little[b]Over Hyped[/b] and they are Missing Nothing from Abstaining,,, SHI KE NA cool cool cool
priest2u:

I think being a virgin is more of a spiritual thing that physical.You can only be a virgin when you're pure in spirit, mind and body.Though I have not penetrated a girl before I dont consider my self a virgin because I have romance some girls but refuse to peneterate just because I'm not ready yet for that commitment.Personally I maintain a state of virginity when I'm in close fellowship with God, when I'm out of touch with God  I lust after girls and to me that's not virginity.

grin grin grin Your Own Case Tire me o grin grin, Upendo Abeg follow this BoBo yarn,

Girl846:

@Cuddlemii and Upendo 98
Why are you girls taking things so personal? It is not a fight, virginity is a virtue! period.
We all know this deep down in our hearts, even those of us that have voluntarily Were Intimate outside marriage and with several people too - there are many risks to a sexually active lifestyle, but no risks to an abstinent lifestyle. shi ke na

Note:
Nobody here is judging the people that had that had their virginity stolen from them by violation or violence.
Loss/damage of hymen does not mean loss of virginity as long as the girl has never been penetrated.

Na People Like you dey make my Heart do WaaaaH wink wink wink  The Ladies are cool But na Cuddlemii dey fallz my handz grin Wia she dey Sef
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

^^^
chill. wink
I have heard this V debate over and over.
I had to bring a point that virginity isn't all about a hymen nowadys cz I tell u theres like different categories of 'v'
Making love is emotional and spiritual besides it being physical.
A young child that was violated wthout her knowlegde is not 'physically V' but I prefr to call her one cz she wasnt emotionaly involved/spiritualy involved.(yet penetration occured)
The physicaly active lady/the one that had a medical procedure done on them/the circumcised girl is not physicaly a V but emotionaly and spiritualy she is.(penetration occured or didnt occur)
On the other lady a lady 'claiming to be a virgin' but engaing in backward sex,or all manner of pre-intimacy to avoid penetration in the womanliness is not a virgin in my view. Why? cz she's emotionaly,phyicaly and spiritually engaging herself in acts of indirect sex.
Its crap telling me that you are a virgin but doing it from behind! sorry I dont buy tht and never will.
Holy pure and UNDEFILED. cherish that not only 4 your future partner but as an honour to God.
But again I repeat.

I pity any guy or any lady whos partner has 'nothing more' to bring to the marriage than virginity

why? coz
'V' is no guarantee for happy marriage yet am a Firm believer in Abstinence till marriage.
wink

Correct Girl with Constructive Arguements to Match wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by tellwisdom: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
@sexkillz, What is your motive towrds this VIRGIN tin And why?? cos i can read your minds sad
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

@sexkillz, What is your motive towrds this VIRGIN tin And why?? cos i can read your minds sad

Pls Read My Original Post Carefully And Slowly, If u Still Dont Get It, I'll Be here for You. Read My Mind? I Really Dont Think So, CHEERS cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pls Read My Original Post Carefully And Slowly, If u Still Dont Get It, I'll Be here for You. Read My Mind? I Really Dont Think So, CHEERS cool

My broda, hw else would you want me to read it again?? You really OWE me expatiation with ur post up there, since i cldnt get ur mesg. Anyway, dont bother, I ALREADY KNW WHAT YOU DIGGIN AT and i hope u find one cool cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^ Good Luck with your Mind Reading, ,,,,, You Read Minds Like Poo tongue It's Either u are a Virgin Or you are Not, and i was ESPECIALLY TALKING TO VIRGINS cheesy Not Bashing NoN Vees, CAPISCE?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
Good Luck with your Mind Reading, ,,,,, You Read Minds Like Poo It's Either u are a Virgin Or you are Not, and i was ESPECIALLY TALKING TO VIRGINS Not Bashing NoN Vees, CAPISCE?

MUMU PIKIN lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=13pt]^^^^^^^^^ grin grin Yeye Fowl. . . . grin[/size]
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Mobinga: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2011
Tell the sluts, whores on nl abeg
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2011
sad.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by sayso: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2011
so @OP,when you wan tear the thing?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2011
sayso:

so @OP,when you wan tear the thing?

After Marriage @Sayso. . . I tear Her's, She tear's Mine. . . 10 over 10 cool cool cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2011
Yes oooo we virgins must express yourselves here whether una like am or not cool cool cool cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by kpolli(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2011
guy we agree, but the venom in ur post is too much. . . .

wetin!

did they threaten to rape u?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2011
^^everyone saying we are all v's .n,,bla bla bla,,,,,,
Most of you are liars. VEGINS exist in naija but a few, HOW COME ALL NL CHICS ARE SAYING THEY ARE V'S,,,, LIARSSSSS'^^

Truth is bitter oh, or is there any way you all can convince us cos i am sure most of you lost it at an early age^^^

At the post,,,,,,Yes Virgenitie is good and okay, But the virgin needs to wake up to reality as fast as possible else the NON -V Husband may may move on to SKILLED-STAFF', LOLLLLL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.