Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (7529 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by LordBabs(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ poster, since virginity is a virtue, in a logical sequence, dis-virginity is thus a vice. Then your mama must be lacking in "virtue", since she lacks virginity! Am i bluffing?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by LordBabs(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ poster, since virginity is a virtue, in a logical sequence, dis-virginity is thus a vice. Then your mama must be lacking in "virtue", since she lacks virginity! Am i bluffing?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
El Guapo:

Okay then we hook up on F.b, how bout that?? wink
You sure you kids wouldn't mind? hahaha (just kidding)

I rarely use facebook, I am mostly on nairaland.

Da Doctor:

hmnnnnn, Your last chance, CONFESS O, COS WHAT I SEE ON YOUR PROFILE 'KO JO RARA O!' From a doctors view o

Or do you want inspectors Cork, 190 And Fockaddict to investigate you?

ONE LAST CHANCE!!! ARE U A VIRGIN? (INFACT IGNORE)!

WHEN WERE YOU 'DISVEED'?(More appropriate)

Ok if you insist, I lost it to Cork in 1947.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Lord Babs:

Totally uncalled for.

No matter how rude you are, have respect for other people parents.

She is a mother after all,  and she could be yours.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nayah(f): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
Judging people is so easy as for me I'll respect someone who wants to keep his virginity but don't judge people who have already experienced sexual relations with their partners because personally I don't know if I would be able to be with someone who's not sexually compatible because honestly it's one of the core of relations even though feelings are on top, imagine if you're not satisfied with your beloved it can lead to many troubles we're adults let's see the fact
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
NAYAH YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!

THAT BRINGS US TO THE REASON MOST 'STRICT' RELIGIOUS MARRIAGES HAVE ISSUES TILL DATE

AND A REASON MOST CHURCHES HAVE ADVISED COURTSHIP OF SAY 4-6 MONTHS AS PRE-MARITAL CRITERIUM

NAYAH,,,,,YOU ARE BLESSED,,,
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
Da Doctor are you the same Doctor? who wanted me to put my "real" pic lol?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
Lord Babs:

No One is Judging Non Vees. If You are not a Vee, You made a choice not to be, so stick firmly to that choice you made and stop poking those who still are. . . Stop making them feel as if they are worthless or if they are Missing anything. . . Will anyone Remain a Virgin for Ever? I personally will remain one until i exchange Marriage Vows, ROGER THAT? BTW My Mama Is Married, and she was a Vee until she Got Married, and if u are still wondering My Dad was too tongue tongue tongue. . . . Makes me so Proud of Them. . . . cheesy NEXT? cool cool cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by graluxxy054(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
I like ds. Honestly i do. Why wud sombody b ashamed dat he/she is a virgin? Som guys tink am proud wen i refuse dem and de ask me wats d diff b/w me and d oda gal. O boy. D diff b say u don enter d oda gal but u never and will not enter me. Am proud 2 b a virgin! E no hard o
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Iyineda(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
sexkillz:
Yes, na me talk it.  Disagree all u want, Call me names for all i care, Say all the sheet on you dirty mind, it aint gonna shake me. i'm not here to preach o as i am no pastor (i Hate Pastors). I'm just here to air my mind on the romance section. (Yes i know where i am) To all the virgins in tha NL house i say Kudos. Pls dont hide your identity o. There is nothing bad in it o. You are normal and functioning very well. Hey and it's not a lack of opportunity. No one knows the amount of temptations you go thru,  You are missing nothing except a few minutes of breathing fast, a few minutes of Ecstasy, and u are are missing out on loads of STDs and STIs and unwanted pregnancies and unwanted heart breaks,  LWKM Hey if it's not a virtue why do guys always look out for virgins to marry? No, virgins are not saints no one is saying so and i'm not talking of virgins that engage in oral or A._.l s3x( una no qualify). Who says virgins are ugly Jor o, Think again,  I dont really care what people say about me. I care for what i do and have reasons for my Actions. If u are not a virgin, you have your reasons and no one is Judging you, i hate people that Judge. Once again virgins, Una toooooooo Much. Keep it up  kiss

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by holahabib: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
ttt
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
graluxxy054:

I like ds. Honestly i do. Why wud sombody b ashamed dat he/she is a virgin? Som guys tink am proud wen i refuse dem and de ask me wats d diff b/w me and d oda gal. O boy. D diff b say u don enter d oda gal but u never and will not enter me. Am proud 2 b a virgin! E no hard o

Just Keep It up. . . wink

Iyineda:

Dad, I Disown You. . . cheesy
holahabib:

For the Ladies, One day you will still loose your virginity. So to me, i don't see the Anpani. A man can marry you a virgin and you end up in a divorce. What will you then be to the next man who'll brush

For the Gents, We like better thing. Point is guys that go searching for a virgin lady to marry. Ya'll have sisters and cousins who are probably non-virgins, who go marry them
Many of you guys will line up if Beyonce asks to select a husband from Nairaland. You know how many guys don brush her?? Or you think say Jay-Z na d first.

Come on lets get real. [b]THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN.
[
/b]

Neither is there Anything Special or any Heavenly Feeling About PRE-MARITAL S3X cool cool cool [
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by deadie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
Useless thread.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
deadie:

Useless thread.
EEYAH!!! It may be the heat in Afghanistan or a combination of that heat and your username. . . Anywayz If you have no Meaningful Contribution, Just S.H.U.T THA HECK UP. . . CAPISCE?? cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
rokiatu:

You sure you kids wouldn't mind? hahaha (just kidding)

I rarely use facebook, I am mostly on nairaland

Adding u is all am asking for
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by PuzyMeChew(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
deadie:

Useless thread.
DUDE ANOTHER GUY IS SERIOUSLY BANGING your CHICK HARD NW, CALL HER NOW, SHE MIGHT B GIVING HIM BRAINSTORMING NOW, LOOOOOL,
sexkillz:

^^^^^ grin grin grin  Funny Lot!!! Understand that Virginity Remains a matter of Choice. . .  I have met does that Lost Thiers for as little as @$% Naira. . .  Also Understand that it's a free world! Every one is free to do as he/she wishes, Heck even the Almighty God doesn't force any to Serve him. . . By The Way, The topic Was, and is still referring to Virgins on the need to remain on the course that they have chosen as the Issue of S3x is OVER HYPED AND OVER RATED than what it actually is. If you are not a virgin, NO ONE is judging you, So pls dont judge Others cool cool cool   NEXT!!! cheesy
DUDE ANOTHER GUY IS SERIOUSLY BANGING your CHICK HARD NW, CALL HER NOW, SHE MIGHT B GIVING HIM BRAINSTORMING NOW, LOOOOOL,
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^ How am i sure you aren't the Dude?  I mean, Let me get you Straight. . . You seriously mean to say that u actually signed up for Nairaland lyke a few Minutes ago to actually post This GIBBERISH?? Oh and u still manage to LOOOOL at your Own S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y? You really need to Stop Smoking Whatever it is You Smoke. . . What an absolute Waste of Internet Time!!!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by dayotheone(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
there is greatness in being a virgin , because that shows you are able to withstand anything ,also giving yourself control and it also shows you can also do anything , because you believe in yourself
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Ruq: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
@OP pls may i know your age?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2011
Ruq:

@OP pls may i know your age?
ERM. . . . Lemme Say, Between 10 - 12 . . . smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Princek12(m): 1:14am On Jul 05, 2011
@ poster: don't you leave this earth without experiencing what it is like to bust a nut.

Also since you claim to be a male virgin, do you give yourself the hand treatment, because how can a grown arse man (which I presume you are) run around being a virgin? Your own body must be made of firewood.

You must be an okobo. Please go and get treatment.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by 49cents(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2011
Properly speaking Virginity is not a virtue but a state, chastity, i wonder how many people have heard that word, is the virtue. Chastity is all about not just sexual control but respect for the stature of sex as an act so special that it must be reserved for a committed relationships such as marriage. Chastity may bring virginity but one may have chastity even after loosing their virginity
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2011
^^
r  u a professor of lingustics?
just asking.am still trying to understand wht  u mean.
Okay I get it.
CHASTITY =ABSTINENCE.
Abstinence may or may not lead to virginity.

Abstinence/chastity b4 marriage= virginity
Abstinence/chastity in marriage= Abstinence.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2011
@Upendo, Wot will i do Without you? smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2011
@NAYAH,

Yes I is the one wo wants ur to putin ur rill pix on ya picture box

lol, Hope my grammar is ok

DA DOCTOR, ONE AND ONLY
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^
pardon me but my mind is pretty curious.
Are u a real practising medical doctor?
If so wht is ur speciality?
Or you are a 'love Doc'?
just asking dont be mad pliz, smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2011
Yes i am and why the questioning?
BABE! Had questioned same before.

Are you one?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2011
okay.
with a clean heart I asked. cz of the replies u give to comments.
Maybe its just me but at times I think i see a reflection of somebodys career in their comments. I go like,this reply is coming from a lawyer,a doc,a politician, a thief, a murderer ,tht kind of thing.
Not tht its my biz not at all.Its just the way my mind works.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2011
ok, i see,
so do i really talk like DA DOCTOR OR A BIZ MAN, OR A GEOPHYSICIST?
OR A LAWYER,
Which one, so i can tell you my specialty and other attachments
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Coco29(f): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2011
@post

really lets think about it, you stay without sex for I dunno years, then you meet this fantastic man you marry and alllllllll is well, for a while then he starts to beat you, cheat on you, late getting home, mean while you have 3 kids around your foot, dinner on, your hair is all over the place, you put a few pounds on, erm Virtue.

I think you mean woman believe that, giving a man the first ride makes them feel better.

in my opinion, it is best to enjoy life with out giving a freak about what society have to say about it other wise you will always live your life to someone else's approval. smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2011
@ Doc.

No I didnt say I was a spiritualist.
For all I knw you could be none of the above.
Maybe a politician or something like that grin
So chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lets Imagine The World Without Females / Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons / ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.