Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (7528 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hammering the change with your username is suppose to achieve what. your username caused it all. Please lets hear word jor. This topic is so unrealistic. Im out!!!

You all speak for what suits you and not the reality. I speak in general. Take care!!!
Really? I believe u are a xtian, how does ur christian bible tells u to treat someone like satani22? Cast me out or write him off? Smh at hypocrites,
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Cuddlemii: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexkillz:

@Cuddlemii na fight? Where u dey run go? Is the heat too much for you? What's your Story? I no dey judge anybodi, said so earlier. if you lost your virginity thru sports that one concern you. Do guys also lose thier virginity thru rigorous excercise or horse ride? Realize that i'm not bashing anyone or any gender in particular. I jus dey flow. And BTW i'm talking about virginity lost thru S#x relations. If u lost it thru any other means ofcourse u are a virgin.   And if anyone commits suicide or jumps off the third mainland on my account then,,,,,,,, well na them sabi. It will just be the equivalent of pouring water on a Duck,  cool

@Upendo. You tyte. Cool Look = A clean mind fears no Accusation,  cool

Look around, no much comments are coming in apart from ur satani. Have fun with him, virginity can't be lost dt way wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2011
@SATANI

Now what error/mistake/ignorance is there in these 3 cases?

@ The baby gal that got molested by her uncle/dad?(c'mmon av seen cases tht made me break down!)
@ The lady who had to undergo internal medical checkup cz of some infection?
@ Well look at these communities tht practice female Core mutilation. I dnt even know it affects your hymen but I just learned tht from cuddleme.

Now do these gals above lack virtue? No. Who's to blame here? the victim/infection/society??
Seriously get your heads out of the sand. I advocate for virginity but sorry I am not very rigid to condemn anybody if they lost it.Cz I have heard too many sad stories.
Plus and mark this its a virtue yes but an evil virgin gal is worse off then a kind hearted,trustworthy and lovable lady.
Gosh I know a virgin foul mouthed thief!!
Again cherish it amongst the many other virtues a woman is supposed to have. wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
satani22:

No ma, im not desperate for marriage. Consistency is my style. I ve maintained in my posts that i wouldnt marry till 2013/14 or15 and only to a virgin. Im a very jealous type and never like to share anything with anybody. I love u and cuddlemii. Why? Cos of intelligence and decency. U guys epitomises xters of a wife material(on the forum). If i ever make a marriage gesture to anyone outside u guys, such must possess character better that of u two for me to mean/be serious with my gesture

@Satanii, I tot i was the only one proposing to Cuddlemii grin grin grin who no wan marry Itelligent and Decent Girl grin grin
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
And finally,

If all I bring to my marriage is 'my virginity'? then am very useless.

It will be gone fast but the marriage will be there to be sustained, not by the 'lost virginity'but by many other virtues. cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Look around, no much comments are coming in apart from your satani.
And You grin
Cuddlemii:
Have fun with him, virginity can't be lost dt way wink

angry angry angry Just Cancelled The Proposal.  angry
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
See dnt get my post twisted. 90% of posts are based on factual real life/daily experiences. The 3 scenarios u cited do occur but very minimal in comparison to the cases of error/ignorance/brainwashing/mistake which i have cited. The ppl in these categories fails to learn but rather throw themselves deeply into rubbish more. My first real girl in my 100 level told me she lost her virginity to a PASTOR in Southern Nigeria. Yet she kept her self till she met me. Such cases are raree rare
upendo 98:

@SATANI

Now what error/mistake/ignorance is there in these 3 cases?

@ The baby gal that got molested by her uncle/dad?(c'mmon av seen cases tht made me break down!)
@ The lady who had to undergo internal medical checkup cz of some infection?
@ Well look at these communities tht practice female Core mutilation. I dnt even know it affects your hymen but I just learned tht from cuddleme.

Now do these gals above lack virtue? No. Who's to blame here? the victim/infection/society??
Seriously get your heads out of the sand. I advocate for virginity but sorry I am not very rigid to condemn anybody if they lost it.Cz I have heard too many sad stories.
Plus and mark this its a virtue yes but an evil virgin gal is worse off then a kind hearted,trustworthy and lovable lady.
Gosh I know a virgin foul mouthed thief!!
Again cherish it amongst the many other virtues a woman is supposed to have. wink

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Mcleo007(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
@poster aka "na me holy pass", are u alright?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexkillz:

@Satanii, I tot i was the only one proposing to Cuddlemii grin grin grin who no wan marry Itelligent and Decent Girl grin grin
shes a baby that needs to be tutored on how to relate with strangers and learn to be accommodating. She still thinks along the religious line
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
upendo 98:

And finally,

If all I bring to my marriage is 'my virginity'? then am very useless.

It will be gone fast but the marriage will be there to be sustained, not by the 'lost virginity'but by many other virtues. cool
I Second this Motion cool Thank God i have numerous Virtues else i for siddon for ground start to dey cry grin
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
@satani
you know your username makes me choke first so please I am not feeling comfortable evn typing it.
It sounds sour and bitter in my mouth.
Now what you are talking about is called 'SECONDARY VIRGINITY'

That happens to those who'v lost it but choose to abstain till they meet their life partner.
It could take years but they are not 'original'virgins. (for lack of a better word)
And that is what we tell school gals to do. Practice secondary virginity since they already lost it.
Damn I hate this topic.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by 190: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
A TRUE VIRGIN IS A GIRL THAT HAS NEVER EATEN A GUY'S MONEY EVEN IF ITS ICE CREAM ( 190, 2011 )

essentials of a real virgin, 2011 [Online] accesed online <http:190site.com> [2nd July 2011]

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
Mcleo007:

@poster aka "na me holy pass", are u alright?
Baba, u holy pass me o. my only offence is choosing to wait until after marriage before having S3X, cool By the way i'm very cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2011
angry angry angry

This op is just hunting for virgins here! Go to bed!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2011
@Upendo 98, Kinda liking your Arguements wink Secondary Virgins are no true Virgins angry and I aint Hunting No Virgins, Have Got one Already smiley Pls No Hating
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2011
190:

A TRUE VIRGIN IS A GIRL THAT HAS NEVER EATEN A GUY'S MONEY EVEN IF ITS ICE CREAM ( 190, 2011 )

essentials of a real virgin, 2011 [Online] accesed online <http:190site.com> [2nd July 2011]

And a True Virgin Boi?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Cuddlemii: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2011
upendo 98:

angry angry angry

This op is just hunting for virgins here! Go to bed!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Babes aren't u bored in no virgins allowed zones. I left since Oh
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2011
Hmm hmm. I can decode something from ur post. I'll keep it private though. Now we are getting somewhere i may defend secondary virgins but not in all cases. I agree with u that we need to do more in educating ppl, which is what we re both doing here. Keep ur pride and if u lost ur pride through uncontrollable circumstances, hope is not lost. Others outside the box, i dnt know what to say. Upendo, im beginning to like u more, but i read something in ur post which i ve prevented me from pressing further.(hope u grab the gist)
upendo 98:

@satani
you know your username makes me choke first so please I am not feeling comfortable evn typing it.
It sounds sour and bitter in my mouth.
Now what you are talking about is called 'SECONDARY VIRGINITY'

That happens to those who'v lost it but choose to abstain till they meet their life partner.
It could take years but they are not 'original'virgins. (for lack of a better word)
And that is what we tell school gals to do. Practice secondary virginity since they already lost it.
Damn I hate this topic.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2011
satani22:

Hmm hmm. I can decode something from your post. I'll keep it private though. Now we are getting somewhere i may defend secondary virgins but not in all cases. I agree with u that we need to do more in educating ppl, which is what we re both doing here. Keep your pride and if u lost your pride through uncontrollable circumstances, hope is not lost. Others outside the box, i dnt know what to say. Upendo, im beginning to like u more, but i read something in your post which i ve prevented me from pressing further.(hope u grab the gist)

Couldnt have said it Berra
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2011
@cuddleme
LOL
I am neither non-virgin nor virgin atlantic! grin grin
This is NL 4 heavens sake!
I told you the right Certifying Authority. My future mate and Maker. wink I am just driving a point home but its encountering bumps and potholes.
I need to get home and park!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Cuddlemii: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2011
The op knows bad things. Go check what he is discussing on sexuality. Hypocrite!!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Babes aren't u bored in no virgins allowed zones. I left since Oh

Nice to have you back, but dont be so angry next time. Oya Let's Make up, cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2011
Hahahaha lwkmd. Nairaland na NOLLYHOOD

Thinking who should i pick from the two virgins btw upendo and cuddlemi?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

The op knows bad things. Go check what he is discussing on sexuality. Hypocrite!!

grin grin grin Who doesnt know Bad things My Dear. Was i Born Yesterday Or Have i not been Exposed Enough. It's not in the Knowing, It's in the Doing cool I dont DO cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2011
@cuddleme
I told you the whole purpose of ths thread was to stir up virgins.So they come out of their caves!
Strategy!And satani is in there too!!
You 2 are evil.You arent even virgins or anything closer but your looking for them
Mr.Sex whatevr! are u also a spiritualist lke satani your brother?
what dd u 'sense'in my post? I will be glad to know

@satani.
correction.
I may talk about any ugly incident that I may have encountered but it dont mean it happened to me ook??
Exposure is a good thing. I have seen and heard a lot!! and my examples are mostly real life based!
cool cool

Gone to sexuality to track you guys down
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Cuddlemii: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2011
Hmm I am glad I always maintain my stands. The judges have become the judged grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will sleep well with my victory
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 12:34am On Jul 03, 2011
Behold old things have passed away and all things becomes new. Im not hunting for virgin on this thread but im hunting for either cuddlemi or upendo.
Have i told u guys that i used to be a choir Master before i changed into Satani22?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2011
OHH BREAKING NEWS!!! WOW

Have you heard that Lucifer was a choir master before he got his butt kicked out of heaven and his name changed to satan?

So tell me why dd you add 22 to ur name satan? and wht the heck were u thinking of trying to take God's place??
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2011
Gurls Say what u like and snoop and track all u want, but my very first statement at the Beginning of this thread says it all. For Chrissake This is Nairaland and btw u gurls didnt mention the heat was too hot. Haba Who no go have S3x finally? But Before Marriage? Count me out Darlings cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2011
Hey Upendo98 angry NO DERAILING angry angry angry
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by satani22: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2011
Upendo and cuddlemi i'll go start a thread at the dating section for u both for us to continue our chat. Im enjoying Seriously
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2011
@op

1.Have u ever been Intimate before?
2.Have you ever deflowered a gal before?

If your answer is yes of which am sure it is,then go to bed!!!
Whom dd u leave tht gal for?
on the other hand if u have chosen to practice secondary virginity,kudos.
Now answer me,can a man really really abstain after hes already bn Intimate the way your bro satani claims to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? / The Importance Of Eye Contact / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.