Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (7530 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

@post

really lets think about it, you stay without sex for I dunno years, then you meet this fantastic man you marry and alllllllll is well, for a while then he starts to beat you, cheat on you, late getting home, mean while you have 3 kids around your foot, dinner on, your hair is all over the place, you put a few pounds on, erm Virtue.

I think you mean woman believe that, giving a man the first ride makes them feel better.

in my opinion, it is best to enjoy life with out giving a freak about what society have to say about it other wise you will always live your life to someone else's approval. smiley

Pls OP Is a Male. . .  Rephrase your post. . .  cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2011
@UPENDO -------LOL. ARE YOU A DOCTOR YOUR SEF?

Yes i am an activist too, and that cant be seperated from politics.
An AMNESTY international core member since 2000

Moreso, i am a core biz man as well and have gained more geological knowledge from her operations.

By learning also i am a dermatologist, but like you know the profession is humane but doesnt pay as much as most expect it to.

Infact, i am multi-skilled, cos i also have a few financial industry skills to mention but a few

CLAP FOR ME!!!!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by upendo98(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2011
I dont see any clap smiley so this should do cool cool cool cool

Am an opposition leader of a rebel group in my country.
undecided
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Coco29(f): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2011
sexkillz link=topic=704442.msg8652922#msg8652922 date=130985780[quote author=sexkillz:

Pls OP Is a Male. . .  Rephrase your post. . .  cheesy

lol KING i am female i can only speak from my own perspective kiss cheesy however seeing as you seem to want my opinion

i really do not care how many woman my man slept with before we met and most certain do not care if any man wants to remain a virgin it is up to himkiss  what i do know is that intercourse is a natural act that the body will always try to satisfy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2011
so, how can an opposition leader read and understand a doctors flows?

anyway,,just go tru my flows from my post and decipher the needed,

WHERE IS MY BABE!!!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

lol KING i am female i can only speak from my own perspective kiss cheesy however seeing as you seem to want my opinion

i really do not care how many woman my man slept with before we met and most certain do not care if any man wants to remain a virgin it is up to himkiss  what i do know is that intercourse is a natural act that the body will always try to satisfy
Thank You! For the bolded part. . . I didn't see the rest! cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Coco29(f): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2011
kiss
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by deelobe: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
What is the big deal about being a virgin. It all boils down to personal decision. I am an unapologetic VIRGIN. I will remain one even if I do not marry. It was a decision I made from the time I was a child. I was not going to give myself to a man who use me as a toilet but to a man who will love and cherish me. I am still waiting. So KUDOS to all virgins you are not missing anything. My firneds know and they respect my decision. Have I been tempted yes but my resolve is strong and am not gonna change it
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by dayotheone(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

i really do not care how many woman my man slept with before we met and most certain do not care if any man wants to remain a virgin it is up to himkiss  what i do know is that intercourse is a natural act that the body will always try to satisfy
you know sth , you dont always have to satisfy yourself , or it will always run you into danger
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by MSBOOBS: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
Im a virgin, its a thing of the mind, full stop
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Tosinville(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
OP, who says every man is looking for a virgin to marry?¿¿ thats caveman's mentality at this time around but if it happens it comes your way then thats cool.

The mistakes these ladies make is that they give it recklessly to men who's not even going to marry them.

My ex is one & i didn't even think of breaking it cos it isn't certain we're going to be together 4ever & i don't want a blood convenant cos deflowering a girl is like one.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nayah(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
As long as some will judge the others we won't understand each other I mean everyone does what he wants and poster don't think keeping your virginity means perfection and good values sometimes it's totally the contrary

Assuming your acts that's the most important
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by intrepid: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
Its good,infact very well thought out topic that u dropped here.I believe this is to encourage,strengthen and correct what we all know about.

I also believe that the emphasis is on those who lost it via sex,and why we should all try to keep sex b4 marriage off limits.Its so funny that what the society(including folks on NL)smost times glorify are the same things that they will brazenly and hypocritically condemn in others who were attracted and lured into it by what the media and genral public seem to be saying:

we glorify extra marital and premarital affairs in newspapers,TV and music but when the youths get caught up in it we condemn them or,when some highly placed person tries it,the sky falls.

What do we call this?It happens in the western world and the media makes millions from such each time.

Virgins---real virgins including those who were violated,and those guys who do not meddles with their bodies in other forms of impurities are real HEROS.They are diamonds because they are really rare!Tose who were molested also are included because we have what is called SECONDARY
VIRGINITY.

To all the noble hearts who are in this category i say dont look back.You are the reall great men and women of our generation who can actually make meaningful sacrifice anywhere.Meet one anyday and see the experience yourself.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Coco29(f): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
dayotheone:

you know sth , you dont always have to satisfy yourself , or it will always run you into danger

well if you are masturbating play safe then, if you are having relations continue being safe or you can fight the feeling you have while scolding yourself on being in control or you will run into danger (i mean come on) smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2011
intrepid:

Its good,infact very well thought out topic that u dropped here.I believe this is to encourage,strengthen and correct what we all know about.

I also believe that the emphasis is on those who lost it via sex,and why we should all try to keep sex b4 marriage off limits.Its so funny that what the society(including folks on NL)smost times glorify are the same things that they will brazenly and hypocritically condemn in others who were attracted and lured into it by what the media and genral public seem to be saying:

we glorify extra marital and premarital affairs in newspapers,TV and music but when the youths get caught up in it we condemn them or,when some highly placed person tries it,the sky falls.

What do we call this?It happens in the western world and the media makes millions from such each time.

Virgins---real virgins including those who were violated,and those guys who do not meddles with their bodies in other forms of impurities are real HEROS.They are diamonds because they are really rare!Tose who were molested also are included because we have what is called SECONDARY
VIRGINITY.

To all the noble hearts who are in this category i say dont look back.You are the reall great men and women of our generation who can actually make meaningful sacrifice anywhere.Meet one anyday and see the experience yourself.
Very Matured Comment You got Here. . . cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by nnamdistan: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2011
I am curious what your definition of virgin is sexkillz. i discovered that The Greek word por‧nei′a, translated “fornication,” has a fairly broad meaning. It relates to sexual relations involving persons not married to each other and focuses on the misuse of the sexual organs. Por‧nei′a includes such acts as MouthAction, anal sex, and masturbating/handling/massage (or whatever else u call it) another person—conduct commonly associated with houses of prostitution. People who think that such acts are not “fornication” are fooling themselves. people who have done any of the above and think they are virgins are also fooling themselves. do you agree with me?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2011
Ofcourse I Agree 100% with You. . . BTW i know where you Got Your Line of Thought From! wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by lolatin(f): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2011
Thanks to poster for adding Value and self worth to a soul that is almost giving up, u don't know how much you helped this person
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
lola tin:

Thanks to poster for adding Value and self worth to a soul that is almost giving up, u don't know how much you helped this person

I'm Humbled By your Comment and i'm so glad to be of Help. . . smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nayah(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
Da doctor lol you're surprising guy, what's the deal with my pic lol anyway do you "medical job"
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by dayotheone(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
Coco29:

well if you are self-servicing play safe then, if you are having relations continue being safe or you can fight the feeling you have while scolding yourself on being in control or you will run into danger (i mean come on) smiley

well to you , you mighty think somethings are a little difficult.
because you were never for once in that position .
and everybody have a desired goal or what they are expecting to derive
in every decision or choices we make.
In conclusion you have your own battle to face whether there is something you derive from it or not
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 07, 2011
Abeg, leave virgins and their wahala, I cant date or marry a virgin cos i dont think i can be the sex lecturer in the relationship
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2011
@NAYAH, Anything for da doctor? waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ / Lets Imagine The World Without Females / Lady Caught By Secret Camera Having S*x On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.