Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (7531 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Virginity A Plague Or A Virtue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by favouredjb(f): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2011
spot on,nice n reasonable post
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Chuksxp: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2011
Great post! I agree! Fornication is wrong, but this wicked culture we live in say it's ok. smh.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2011
kpolli:

guy we agree, but the venom in your post is too much. . . .

wetin!

did they threaten to violation u?

I'm Sorry if it Came Out that way. . . But the Discrimination Against Vees Don too Tire Me! and besides, like jennykadry would say, "I Speak the TRUTH, Raw and Undiluted. . . cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by kpolli(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2011
the only ppl that discriminate against vees r ppl who wish they were still vees. . . .
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2011
GEEZ!!! shocked   Front Page News? Who'd Have ToT It? smiley   Thanks for the Exposure smiley. . .
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
kpolli:

the only ppl that discriminate against vees r ppl who wish they were still vees. . . .

I Always Have this line of thought. . . And that's what keeps me Going. . .  smiley   Seconded!!!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Ejisz: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
kpolli:

guy we agree, but the venom in your post is too much. . . .

wetin!

did they threaten to violation u?

dats well said.humans ,females xpecialy dnt realy knw d meanin of d .V. word. most gurls who claim 2 be virgins, lost it wen they were younger. dem 4get say e don occur.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by superior1: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
I was a virgin when i got married, my wife was a virgin when i married her. When i think of sex, i think of my wife.
There are many of us who still value African sense of morality.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Princek12(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ poster, to which category of virgins do you belong? Are you a virgin  either because of one of these reasons or a combination thereof:

1)  because of lack of opportunity (put simply, you are so ugly and unattractive that no guy wants to do you)?

2)  because you are circumcised and have little or no appetite for sex?

3)  because you are lacking female hormones, i.e., estrogen and progesterone, and you are not sexually stimulated?

4) because you are a lesbo (or an outright butch chick) who is attracted not to men but to women, and you either do not know it or you are in denial; and the only way to console (or lie) yourself is to claim that you are being virtuous by remaining a virgin?

5) you have a nasty and disgusting attitude that repels guys after they approach and get to know you?

6) you erroneously believe that remaining a virgin will better position you to find a husband?

7) you erroneously believe that guys look for virgins to marry (you stated something to that effect in your post)?

8  you come from a home where you watched your  father mistreat your mother, and the experience has caused you to hate men?

9) you were being a subject in an attempted intimate assault or attempted forcible entry that was thwarted, and you are now hate men as a result?

This list is not exhaustive, but these so called virtuous virgins more likely than not fall under one or more of the aforementioned categories, and I encourage any such woman to seek help from either a competent psychologist or psychotherapist, or from a trusted spiritual leader. I shall say the truth, and it shall set me free.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
superior1:

I was a virgin when i got married, my wife was a virgin when i married her. When i think of sex, i think of my wife.
There are many of us who still value African sense of morality.

[/color]Thanks For Sharing. This is proof of what i'm trying To pass On wink
Princek12:

@ poster, to which category of virgins do you belong? Are you a virgin either because of one of these reasons or a combination thereof:

1) because of lack of opportunity (put simply, you are so ugly and unattractive that no guy wants to do you)?

2) because you are circumcised and have little or no appetite for sex?

3) because you are lacking female hormones, i.e., estrogen and progesterone, and you are not sexually stimulated?

4) because you are a lesbo (or an outright butch chick) who is attracted not to men but to women, and you either do not know it or you are in denial; and the only way to console (or lie) yourself is to claim that you are being virtuous by remaining a virgin?

5) you have a nasty and disgusting attitude that repels guys after they approach and get to know you?

6) you erroneously believe that remaining a virgin will better position you to find a husband?

7) you erroneously believe that guys look for virgins to marry (you stated something to that effect in your post)?

8 you come from a home where you watched your father mistreat your mother, and the trauma you experienced during that encounter has caused you to hate men?

9) you were being a subject in an attempted intimate assault or attempted forcible entry that was thwarted, and you are now hate men as a result?

This list is not exhaustive, but these so called virtuous virgins more likely than not fall under one or more of the aforementioned categories, and I encourage any such woman to seek help either from a competent psychologist or psychotherapist or from a trusted spiritual leader. I shall say the truth, and it shall set me free.
[color=#770077] None of The Above Quoted!!! And i'm sorry to disappoint you: I am A MALE. Aged 25. quite Successful, Drive my own Car, Meets Ladies Every Day, Quite Handsome as well. So dont Give me that CRAP about Lack of Opportunity. . . Pissess me OFF. . . Oh and FYI I'm in a Very Serious Relationship with a Vee Lady as Well. . . If your Aim is to Derail, you have unfortunately hit a brick wall as i cannot be forced to Change my Mind. . . I MADE my Choice to Remain a Virgin. You made Yours not to Remain. . . So it's 1:1. . . Peace cool cool cool
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by smart0071: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
Yes, na me talk it. Disagree all u want, Call me names for all i care, Say all the sheet on you dirty mind, it aint gonna shake me. i'm not here to preach o as i am no pastor (i Hate Pastors). I'm just here to air my mind on the romance section. (Yes i know where i am) To all the virgins in tha NL house i say Kudos. Pls dont hide your identity o. There is nothing bad in it o. You are normal and functioning very well. Hey and it's not a lack of opportunity. No one knows the amount of temptations you go thru, You are missing nothing except a few minutes of breathing fast, a few minutes of Ecstasy, and u are are missing out on loads of STDs and STIs and unwanted pregnancies and unwanted heart breaks, LWKM Hey if it's not a virtue why do guys always look out for virgins to marry? No, virgins are not saints no one is saying so and i'm not talking of virgins that engage in oral or A._.l s3x( una no qualify). Who says virgins are ugly Jor o, Think again, I dont really care what people say about me. I care for what i do and have reasons for my Actions. If u are not a virgin, you have your reasons and no one is Judging you, i hate people that Judge. Once again virgins, Una toooooooo Much. Keep it up Kiss

i love you, u r d bomb, please tell demo!
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Princek12(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[/color]Thanks For Sharing.wink[color=#770077] None of The Above Quoted!!! And i'm sorry to disappoint you: I am A MALE. Aged 25. quite Successful, Drive my own Car, Meets Ladies Every Day, Quite Handsome as well. So dont Give me that CRAP about Lack of Opportunity. . . Pissess me OFF. . . Oh and FYI I'm in a Very Serious Relationship with a Vee Lady as Well. . . If your Aim is to Derail, you have unfortunately hit a brick wall as i cannot be forced to Change my Mind. . . I MADE my Choice to Remain a Virgin. You made Yours not to Remain. . . So it's 1:1. . . Peace cool cool cool

My points apply to both men and women, and being in a relationship does not cure any possible problem you may have (pls see my earlier post for a nonexhaustive list of the problems you may have). Also lack of opportunity was one of the reasons I listed, so do not think it is only reason why people remain virgins.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^TO YOUR GREATEST DISMAY THAT LADY MAY NOT REMAIN A VIRGIN, YOU MAY MEET A 'KAWUNRIZED' PUNTUS^^ And as a gabi you would think you got the best. Ladies are so so devilish and deceptive. You may wake up to reality after your wedding dance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ALL THE SAME GOODLUCK SHA, cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
For a woman being a virgin she should be respected for it but for a man to be a virgin even in his late twenties or early thirties then something should be wrong with him.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by kabukabu50(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
In my personal ,opinion virginity does not guarantee any great aspirations of a splendid marriage between both partners,sex doesn't bind people,emotional attachment does.I would go as far as saying it probably is a way to stigmatize women in most third world cultures,You don't find women actively seeking male virgins,as much as men do.Its also led to abuse of women in many countries where they religious police conduct virginity checks and ill men resorting to having virgins kidnapped or brought to them to ravage in hopes of curing various illnesses.In some communities,young girls get checked by women regularly to determine their status, you never find male virgins undergoing this.

So for those folks calling this "African culture", I dont support that argument,if that culture is going to systematically enforce sexism on on young women if old male perverts who have long been sleeping around all of a sudden develop "standards" and demand that their partners be virgins.

If you are a male virgin seeking a female virgin.or a female looking for a male virgin,more power to ya,but its definitely not on my list for a life partner,
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
The poster appears to me like one of these small boys wey go one of these jew schools say church uni, jumps out and gets a job paying good
jams a lady with his naivity and the 'wise' lady gives him condition of ;dont touch till you pay' (whereas she may be punturising o) now he agrees and comes here for consolations.

Yes virginity is good and enjoyable, but we look at the present day reality and agree that SOME LADIES WERE DISVIGINED RIGHT FROM THE WOMB cheesy

The percentage of virgins dey so so infinitesmal as most ladies don tear, some are LESBOS and claim to be virgins sef.

mtsheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oboy, experience go teach u some things, we don old , But take time sha,,,, make your small money no shack you oh!!! GO AND EXPLORE,
LOLLLLLLLL
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
  ^^^^^ grin grin grin  Funny Lot!!! Understand that Virginity Remains a matter of Choice. . .  I have met does that Lost Thiers for as little as @$% Naira. . .  Also Understand that it's a free world! Every one is free to do as he/she wishes, Heck even the Almighty God doesn't force any to Serve him. . . By The Way, The topic Was, and is still referring to Virgins on the need to remain on the course that they have chosen as the Issue of S3x is OVER HYPED AND OVER RATED than what it actually is. If you are not a virgin, NO ONE is judging you, So pls dont judge Others cool cool cool   NEXT!!! cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
LOL,,,,,
Guy perch o!!!!!
If you jam correct lady you go para, you go wake up the next morning. UR SHIRT ON THE FLOOR, YOUR BOXERS ET AL ON THE REST ROOM FLOOR AND YOUR VIRGINITY HANGIN ON THE CEILING AND READING 'LOST BUT FOUND'

Just maintain ur local champion o! if COORECT WAFFY CHIC catch you like this,,,,she go lick you like TOM TOM Sweet.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

LOL,,,,,
Guy perch o!!!!!
If you jam correct lady you go para, you go wake up the next morning. your SHIRT ON THE FLOOR, YOUR BOXERS ET AL ON THE REST ROOM FLOOR AND YOUR VIRGINITY HANGIN ON THE CEILING AND READING 'LOST BUT FOUND'

Just maintain your local champion o! if COORECT WAFFY CHIC catch you like this,,,,she go lick you like TOM TOM Sweet.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is so so True. I no fit Argue This wan o! grin Especially those waffy babes. . . Them no send o!   But i do my utmost to be very very careful, e jus remain small make i marry sha. . . Na God don dey help me since. He's not about to Abandon me! wink 
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^Ok sir,
Marry quick and have a taste of marriage.
I will induct you in as an older colleague.,,,MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE SHA, Its a one-way -traffic of no going back.

It take a lot of maturity and commitment and God grace ultimately.

IF YOU MUST MARRY QUICKLY, THEN ENSURE IT WOULD BE ONCE AND FOR ALL,

Goodluck to you, ,,,,,,Jonathan to me^^^

wellcome aboard marriage airline, we have made your reservation for you
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^OOOOssee  smiley
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Mobinga: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by pleep(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
I plan on staying a virgin utill marriage, only problem is how do you know your wife  is one?  undecided
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
My Two Little Daughters are Virgins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  kiss
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
How old if you don't mind me asking?

And how are you so sure?
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
They're twins and they're jxt 5! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
El Guapo:

They're twins and they're jxt 5! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are funnier than Cork.
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
But am serious, want me to lie at their age??

Huh. . . Roky u're on YIM??
wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ROKIATU, are you a 'VEE'?

No lie as others don do oh!

and none response imlies an AUTO 'NO'
tongue
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
El Guapo:

But am serious, want me to lie at their age??

Huh. . . Roky u're on YIM??
wink
You are really funny. I thot maybe they were teens.

I don't have YIM. I just don't like it.

Da Doctor:

@ROKIATU, are you a 'VEE'?

No lie as others don do oh!

and none response imlies an AUTO 'NO'
tongue
Why should I say that here?

Are you people giving out prizes to virgins? If so then yes I am one. lol
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2011
rokiatu:

You are really funny. I thot maybe they were teens.

I don't have YIM. I just don't like it.

Okay then we hook up on F.b, how bout that?? wink
Re: Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! by DaDoctor: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
hmnnnnn, Your last chance, CONFESS O, COS WHAT I SEE ON YOUR PROFILE 'KO JO RARA O!' From a doctors view o

Or do you want inspectors Cork, 190 And Fockaddict to investigate you?

ONE LAST CHANCE!!! ARE U A VIRGIN? (INFACT IGNORE)!

WHEN WERE YOU 'DISVEED'?(More appropriate)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.