Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37981 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Everyone knew it wasn’t you but seriously you guys should have boundaries, it became very unhealthy
I never knew the fight could shake the forum.Tho I wasn't angry as I portrayed myself.What intensified the fight was when I lost my dad and needed to derail my attention.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
It's damn good to get a female virgin.Me sef, e get one girl i been dey eye since, she be virgin.Dunno whether to try her or....
Try her n help her maintain the cookie b4 another male robs her of it. It is not easy for a girl to keep her virginity in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dont mind them, the same people will still call someone teslim balogun , they think everyone is living a dirty lifestyle
LMAO Is the name synonymous with dirtiness?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Try her n help her maintain the cookie b4 another male robs her of it. It is not easy for a girl to keep her virginity in this country.
Alright! I'll try her.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Jeon:

how many of them did you involved in relationship?

she is useless too, because she will involve herself in a erotic relationship with another guy.. grin

keep ur apologizes,u need it more than anyone else.

Jesus! Habbah! Forgiveness no dey your village ni? Ok all girls are useful.They are no longer useless.I hope u 4give me.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Alright! I'll try her.
Don't use her to start your own journey o. State your mission from the get go n be truthful.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Don't use her to start your own journey o. State your mission from the get go n be truthful.
Smiles. I'll.I shall bring the story here.I'll tag you sef.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by doubleE70: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Jeon:
because Nigerian men are useless.. all of them.

Nigerian girls are useless... regardless the origin.
no vex but seems ur dad is useless abi?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Smiles. I'll.I shall bring the story here.I'll tag you sef.
Ok. Don't forget to tag me. I will like to be part of the Story only if you make it a good one.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Ok. Don't forget to tag me. I will like to be part of the Story only if you make it a good one.
The story between me and the lady will be good.Going there tomorrow.I won't forget to tag u.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2022
doubleE70:
Abeg o.I try to calm that girl.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Jeon(f): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2022
doubleE70:
all Nigerian men are useless. all Nigerian girls are useless. Cry more.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
The story between me and the lady will be good.Going there tomorrow.I won't forget to tag u.
Ok. Go well and secure the package. Don't worry apologize to Jeon. That your other thread about 'men not to love women ' was a scathing attack on her gender. This one you are trying to package must not see that post, she go just japa. good luck
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I never knew the fight could shake the forum.Tho I wasn't angry as I portrayed myself.What intensified the fight was when I lost my dad and needed to derail my attention.
Eiya sorry about your loss,may his soul rest in peace. But you both took it to an unimaginable level, normal fights is OK but you should always know when to back out.You guys are funnily crazy sha lol
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Ok. Go well and secure the package. Don't worry apologize to Jeon. That your other thread about 'men not to love women ' was a scathing attack on her gender. This one you are trying to package must not see that post, she go just japa. good luck
Ok.Jeon,sorry o.I see that you carry that matter for head.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Franchise21(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Fynestboi slimberry fiftylions iice franchise21
What ah do??
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by siofra(f): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Let me tag the virgins I know...siofra jeon medianna candidlady Datboredberry iyaebe mufasalion Divoc19 chronique FERNANDEZISBACK Benwallt mosdii slawomiir Boogeyman Falseprophet1 smellysperm mynd44 and co.

Thank you for recognising me, kind man.

Proudly VIRGIN©

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:

Thank you for recognising me, kind man.

Proudly VIRGIN©
As a virgin, I need to recognise my fellow virgins.

You are most welcome!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Divoc19(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
I ain't no virgin. Am not a fan either wink
ObamaMessi:
Let me tag the virgins I know...siofra jeon medianna candidlady Datboredberry iyaebe mufasalion Divoc19 chronique FERNANDEZISBACK Benwallt mosdii slawomiir Boogeyman Falseprophet1 smellysperm mynd44 and co.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Divoc19:
I ain't no virgin. Am not a fan either wink
Ay I apologise
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya sorry about your loss,may his soul rest in peace. But you both took it to an unimaginable level, normal fights is OK but you should always know when to back out.You guys are funnily crazy sha lol
Amen! chai! funnily crazy (zany)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Semitore: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Am still a Virgin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by doubleE70: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jeon:

all Nigerian men are useless. all Nigerian girls are useless. Cry more.
cheesy I like ur vibes sha .

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt, good news.I just came from there.Momma sent me on an erand.I'll post update later.Stay tuned.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Semitore:
Am still a Virgin
That's nice.What made you retain your virginity?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Peskid: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Virginity is no by force but by choice
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Benwallt(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Benwallt, good news.I just came from there.Momma sent me on an erand.I'll post update later.Stay tuned.
Ok. I am waiting
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by LadiesForever(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

grin

how about ur troll?..
it seems he is at rest for now.
ObamaMessi:
I, Beanmanx and imbecilicsamuel dealt with him.

All these table shakers make una let sleeping dogs rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by ObamaMessi: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadiesForever:

All these table shakers make una let sleeping dogs rest.
Who is the sleeping dog?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
How relevant is this opinion to my post?
Lol.. U don't know them. They will spoil ur thread for u grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
killmods:
Lol.. U don't know them. They will spoil ur thread for u grin
Ahswear!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by LadiesForever(f): 5:56am On Apr 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Who is the sleeping dog?

My old boyfriend Satanist.

The Big Cow's Horn greets you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

My Online Dating Experience. / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.