₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,523,509 members, 2,657,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 February 2016 at 04:24 AM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (123982 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by clemogusGC: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by booqee(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2012
^^front page?! Choi...d joke no even follow..u come dey ask for front page..
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
clemogusGC: front page pls mod http://www.nairaland.com/1091706/remember-old-lamp-what-remember
was that funny to you? angry

you deserve to be tied upside down and hung with a rope, I swaaaar
sad
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ryda(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
I was ßanned fOr an uNknow reasOn by dis jObless modz...i think it seXkilLz or wateva his name might be

i hate it wHen someone iz trying to act foOoLish

so if u knw him teL him i waz here!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by vicky6: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ryda: I was ßanned fOr an uNknow reasOn by dis jObless modz...i think it seXkilLz or wateva his name might be

i hate it wHen someone iz trying to act foOoLish

so if u knw him teL him i waz here!!

why are u complaining here abeg shift joor angry it serves you right, hope Dani would ban you to
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2012
send this to the frontpage. . . before it starts angry

http://www.nairaland.com/1094998/how-most-take-heaven-research
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by denitro(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
I âm very very annoyed....who is this PYGURU of a fool...He banned me for no just reason....
Anyone that knows him should tell him if he dares me again,I will hack his I.D and deal with him.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ryda(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
bright007: I âm very very annoyed....who is this PYGURU of a fool...He banned me for no just reason....
Anyone that knows him should tell him if he dares me again,I will hack his I.D and deal with him.

u Neva -c- cHunchin

alL diz nairaLand mOdz dem sTuþid gan.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by booqee(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mumu..you're complaining in jokes section instead of the section pyguru moderates. Or prolly you're scared of him??
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by searay(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
I know want follow this thread again
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
booqee: Mumu..you're complaining in jokes section instead of the section pyguru moderates. Or prolly you're scared of him??
...boobsquee dear...can we go to that sharp corner koror and do some yanshing...
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
booqee: Mumu..you're complaining in jokes section instead of the section pyguru moderates. Or prolly you're scared of him??
na you be mumu sef. Pyguru is a bot; he moderates all sections of sperrms spams! sad

(0) (1) (2) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply)

Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Most Outrageous Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.