Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239777 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
lilkech: 2012 has come

and is going . . . going . . .

Soon gone, but guess what ?

JOKES SECTION REMAINS THE 'SAHARA DESERT' that it was as at 31st December 2011

na real wah !
what actually have you done to "palliative" the situation? undecided

*no offence*
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by realsammie(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
dani1luv:
Ok
Though. .your thread was closed and a link given to where that same Joke posted is.
Its more like a copy & paste.

Booqee. . I didn't ban you. I just checked your log, the AntiSpam Bot did. . It actually marked a post of yours as spam, and automatically. Banned you for an hour!

you no see your life i post a joke and istead pf you to take it to the front page, you were busy banning people up and down. the joke was pushed to the front page from another section. NA WAO
www.nairaland.com/1079986/new-job-titles
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by larride(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
realsammie:
you no see your life i post a joke and istead pf you to take it to the front page, you were busy banning people up and down. the joke was pushed to the front page from another section. NA WAO
www.nairaland.com/1079986/new-job-titles

Na today, na only to dey ban people na him Dani sabi. I think its high time this section has an active MOD not just Ban MOD
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ismokeweed1(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2012
jackpot: what actually have you done to "palliative" the situation? undecided

*no offence*

can you use a SPOON to bail out water from a sinking ship?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

can you use a SPOON to bail out water from a sinking ship?
will you keep quiet there, you 65yrs old flat-chested ex-convict! angry tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ismokeweed1(f): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
jackpot: will you keep quiet there, you 65yrs old flat-chested ex-convict! angry tongue

SHATTAP - SHATTAP - SHATTAP - SHATTAP - SHATTAP - SHATTAP YA MAT !!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=15pt]YOU CAN ALSO DROP LINKS OF JOKES/THREADS FROM THIS SECTION THAT YOU THINK IS WORTH BEING ON THE FRONTPAGE HERE![/size]
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by larride(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Okay.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by troydbos: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
larride:

Na today, na only to dey ban people na him Dani sabi. I think its high time this section has an active MOD not just Ban MOD

dont mind him, after posting stale joke, d nxt thing is for him to start banning ppl anyhw. . . .mumu mode
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by realsammie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
mr. mod. you can as well go through this link.
www.nairaland.com/1082617/u-get-d-ansa-make
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2012
troydbos:

dont mind him, after posting stale joke, d nxt thing is for him to start banning ppl anyhw. . . .mumu mode
okay, Thanks

realsammie: mr. mod. you can as well go through this link.
www.nairaland.com/1082617/u-get-d-ansa-make
Seen, Thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by larride(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
You might want to consider this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1082774/what-makes-nigerian/1

Thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
larride: You might want to consider this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1082774/what-makes-nigerian/1

Thanks

[color=#000099]On the Homepage -[/color] https://www.nairaland.com/1082774/what-makes-nigerian
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by larride(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Okay.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Gurusdiary: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
i ver never seen a joke at the fp before can dis make it>?

https://www.nairaland.com/1086414/bros-basket-mouth-pastor-lmao#12725947

thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2012
Dani, what are you waiting for in locking this ILLEGAL and CONTEMPT-ful thread? Restore order to this section now. Thank you

www.nairaland.com/1085976/offtopic-bar-joint-projaners-bg-barman#12721643 sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2012
Ma own complaint be say Nairaland wey I join 2008 no be Nairaland wey I dey see now.. Nobody know where the jokes section dey again. Cos back then, Jokes thread dey endless till new and more interesting joke thread come out.. But now, na beef and diss yarns dey forcefully end am.. Abeg, impose strict bans on people wey dey over-curse and over-cause fights. And then make una dey try lead by example by posting fresh sweet jokes.. Abi una just park there they form moderators?? I hope to see Ara, Mikoz and El Guapo banned ASAP to show it's now in force.. Though e dey pain me say I no fit type nyash English names in peace o sad Olenu!!

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by harryface: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Akpos: How much are your eggs?
Egg seller: BIG ones go for N40, SMALL ones N20, and CRACKED ones N5.
Akpos hands her N40 and says,
"Crack me 8 BIG ones"

Click www.facebook.com/tatafovilla for more akpos jokes
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2012
Well. .u can consider dis thread for frontpage. . . https://www.nairaland.com/1088206/only-naija cool cool cool
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2012
jackpot: Dani, what are you waiting for in locking this ILLEGAL and CONTEMPT-ful thread? Restore order to this section now. Thank you

www.nairaland.com/1085976/offtopic-bar-joint-projaners-bg-barman#12721643 sad sad sad

why e come dey pain you nw. . .afterall we did nt even ask dani to stick d thread. . So whts ur problem, or u think you are d only one dt can open offtopic thread. .. . . Mikus nd Idowuogbo did it nd both were sticked .. . Sometimes i wonder hw u jst reason like a day born baby. . . Mtcheeew embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
bunmioguns:

why e come dey pain you nw. . .afterall we did nt even ask dani to stick d thread. . So whts ur problem, or u think you are d only one dt can open offtopic thread. .. . . Mikus nd Idowuogbo did it nd both were sticked .. . Sometimes i wonder hw u jst reason like a day born baby. . . Mtcheeew embarassed
sharap dier...u dis K-legged gay albino.
@Dani:That thread should be locked if the rules of this section are to be followed to d letter.

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
bright007: sharap dier...u dis K-legged gay albino.
@Dani:That thread should be locked if the rules of this section are to be followed to d letter.

grin grin grin

Dani moi - pls don't lock the thread o! Jackpot's thread is so dry and boring.

Sometimes in life, we all need a little competition on the scene to sit up. Sticking the rival thread should be a good kick up Jackpot's backside. Who knows, this might even bring back some life into the Jokes Section!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
bunmioguns: Well. .u can consider dis thread for frontpage. . . https://www.nairaland.com/1088206/only-naija cool cool cool

Has this new thread of yours got captivating stuff? Good quality jokes that'll rake in the posters?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Has this new thread of yours got captivating stuff? Good quality jokes that'll rake in the posters?? cheesy cheesy

guess what'll be coming next?

Bush pig!!! tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^ Ewoo!!

Is that what they call you over there?? shocked shocked shocked

Oink..Oink... grin grin grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
bunmioguns:

(Quote) (Report) 1000 Likes (Like)
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^ I thought Jackie was your home boy.

Why you dey like im rival's post 10 000 times?? grin grin grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^home wetin?! undecided Taaa! Abeg no just talk dat tin! angry I'd rather drink goat piss dan be friends with dat dung.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
Booqee!! grin grin

This your mouth sharp die!! cheesy

Lol @ goat piiss cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2012
booqee: ^^home wetin?! undecided Taaa! Abeg no just talk dat tin! angry I'd rather drink goat piss dan be friends with dat dung.
thunder faya ur fatherr's black nyaansh there! tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2012
.Good Lord, when will dis section ever graduate?? IMMATURE KIDS, curses, jealousy and hating over TRIVIAL ISSUES, dry yokes, UNFUNNY PEOPLE, gosh..! I'm sick and tired of it! Bunmioguns, efemena, aint u tired of IT?! undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Please moderator Dani1loff kindly push this to the front page grin https://www.nairaland.com/888512/nigeria-mentality grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.