Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5161 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:08am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I am a sick oloshoos scared of a married man for inviting me to see a pastor..see as you dey explain. hahahahahaha

Your desperation is oozing but your armpit is ooziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

My sick desperation to fvCk married men as a f@g is oozing but my armpit is ooziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng. grin

Ediot grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I was never afraid of Men of God...I recently blasted kumuyi....I love white men and igbo men...they are my true gods

Ok grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

She was never afraid of Men of God...She recently blasted kumuyi
I know her personally (offline).
She should just kukuma follow FERNANDEZISBACK her lesbian partner and come out open as an atheist.
The lady is damaged and beyond repair.
Best thing is just to ignore her.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

My sick desperation to fvCk married men and be a second wife is oozing but my armpit is ooziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng. grin

Ediot grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:10am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I will svck white men's c0ck till I drop dead

Ok? grin

Who cares. F@gg0t grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:11am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ediot me know say feminists see black man as monkiesgrin

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:12am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin

Tabbaz, new update on scam list. This is his present moniker.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:12am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
I know her personally (offline).
She should just kukuma follow FERNANDEZISBACK her lesbian partner and come out open as an atheist.
The lady is damaged and beyond repair.
Best thing is just to ignore her.

For real?...For years all her weak insults are against men,yorubas,igbos,Christians, pastors,Good women,Married women..I had to serve her in her own weak coin,she wants to dictate to me how I would insult her and I just laugh for my mind..say this one no even know me.
She's from what state?
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:14am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

grin

Tabbaz, new update on scam list. This is her present moniker.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:15am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I will svck igbo men's c0ck till I drop dead

Ok?
Who cares. oloooooshooagrin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:16am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Tabbaz, my real details below.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:17am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ok?
Who cares I am a scammer and identity theft defamer grin

Ok cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:18am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Tabbaz, my real details below.

Please assist us in apprehending her..You get a reward

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:20am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok?
Who cares I am a scammer and identity theft defamer grin

Ok cheesy..do the needful mods
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:25am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

For real?...For years all her weak insults are against men,yorubas,igbos,Christians, pastors,Good women,Married women..I had to serve her in her own weak coin,she wants to dictate to me how I would insult her and I just laugh for my mind..say this one no even know me.
She's from what state?
she's from Asaba, Delta state. A single mother in her late 30's grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:25am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ok cheesy..do the needful mods must ban me

Cc:

Beanmanx
Obamamessi
Bigcowhorn
Choilila
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:27am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
grin

Inspectorlawal, what do you stand to achieve with this?

Back off now!!
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:27am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Inspectorlawal, what do you stand to achieve with this?

Back off now!!
you started it first
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:28am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
you started it first

I started nothing. I don't troll people I already know outside nairaland.

Just back off.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:31am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I started nothing. I don't troll people I already know outside nairaland.

Just back off.
then behave yourself and leave my mentions.
You started first by insulting me advicing you to stop insulting my pastor.
Besides your location is already known on this forum.
So I'm not backing off anything
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:31am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok cheesy..do the needful mods must ban me

Cc:

Beanmanx
Obamamessi
Bigcowhorn
Choilila
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:32am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
then behave yourself and leave my mentions.
You started first by insulting me advicing you to stop insulting my pastor.
Besides your location is already known on this forum.
So I'm not backing off anything

He trolled me first and you joined in. What will it take you to mind your business? Besides, he mentioned kumuyi not me. angry
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:33am On May 24, 2022
what?...what?...Bro stop abeg

Where I'm from.

I refuse to accept and believe plus TueH to her. We don't behave this way down here I swear.

TuEh to her again.. Single mother ain't bad but this madness...Something is wrong deeply.

NairaBIog:
she's from Asaba, Delta state. A single mother in her late 30's grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:34am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

He trolled me first and you joined in. What will it take you to mind your business? Besides, he mentioned kumuyi not me. angry
its ok.
Peace.
I'm sorry
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:35am On May 24, 2022
Liar.... see proof of who did what first..Liar

that was 3rd of May..today is 24th

Acidbath:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:36am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
its ok.
Peace.
I'm sorry

what ? Unbelievable...?Did you actually believe that?..I trolled her first?... what a bastard lie...Shock me
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:37am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
its ok.
Peace.
I'm sorry

You don't stick to your promise at all. And I have been sticking with mine. SMH angry
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:38am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

what ? Unbelievable...?Did you actually believe that?..I trolled her first?... what a bastard lie...Shock me

Shut up! I know his pastor and it's not kumuyi.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:39am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Liar.... see proof of who did what first..Liar

that was 3rd of May..today is 24th

Same person who created a thread and said inspectorlawal has hiv. You are stup1d.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:40am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

stop explaining to me you weak girl who claims to be from my place..Liar.. Tell them the truth where you really are from..

You dissed kumuyi and his followers on the 3rd of May.. Liar

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:43am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
yes Inspectorlawal, I defamed you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am 26 And Never Had A Girlfriend / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend? / 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.