Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5129 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:44am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Yes grin

Hahaha...you no even know wetin you just quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Failure mumu cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:45am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Lagos is no man's land...even lagoon set I must go and live. grin

Thief. Afonja c0ck sucker. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:45am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Even Seun set, I old pass am. But I never graduate. embarassed

Good for me

grin grin grin mumu
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:45am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Hahaha...i no even know wetin I just quote. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Failure mumu like me cheesy

Yes. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:46am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Good for me. Which tribe c0ck I never suck?

grin grin grin mumu like me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ap£
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:46am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Lagos is no man's land...even lagoon set I must go and live.

Thief. Afonja c0ck sucker. grin

don't insult my tribe...lol
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:47am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Good for me. Which tribe c0ck I never suck?

grin grin grin mumu like me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ap£
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I go banta with OloYe for 2 good years

grin

Make it 10 please. I need you unproductive.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey come this forum to cure my depression

Ap£ like me

U go commit suicide soon. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:50am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Make it 10 please. I need to be unproductive. I no get work, no certificate, I ugly die. My ashawo mama still dey feed me

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:50am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey come this forum to cure my depression

Ap£ like me

U go commit suicide soon. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:51am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see my achievements as black man

Ap£ like me

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I go commit suicide soon if afonja no dash me one of their rusted roof houses. embarassed

Go to Ipob land let them behead you. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see my achievements as black feminist, no husband or child, had to steal one

Ap£ like me

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Cursed negroe. grin
Koyyes stop all this nonsense and grow up for once
Troll the way you want but leave TB Joshua out of this your shits.
For God's sake don't you have respect for the late man of God?
Learn to always draw a line for once
What kind of nonsense am I reading this morning? It's so irritating
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:53am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I go commit suicide soon if afonja no dash me one of their rusted roof houses.

Go to camel tribe land let them behead you. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:54am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
white must hang me to death. It would be an honour

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:54am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
stop all this nonsense and grow up for once
Troll the way you want but leave TB Joshua out of this your shits.
For God's sake don't you have respect for the late man of God?
Learn to always draw a line for once
What kind of nonsense am I reading this morning? It's so irritating

You are blind. Face the f00l who mentioned TB Joshua first .
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:55am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ipob land is barren just like me. We need afonja land to survive

grin thief.
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:58am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yeh, my d1ck don fall. Make I run commot embarassed

You don tire?

Goat r@p1st. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 8:58am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

You are blind. Face the f00l who mentioned TB Joshua first .
yes but as a matured lady at least you shouldn't have said or reply by editing such a comment.
Haba you nor dey fear men of God again ni?
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:01am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
yes but as a matured lady at least you shouldn't have said or reply by editing such a comment.

You are really blind.

He was the f00l who edited my comment and put in your late pastors name. If you mention me again, I will insult you.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:01am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

my land is barren just like me. We need afonja land to survive

grin thief. Koyyes
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:02am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin . Koyyes my nytmare embarassed
You go commit suicide soon. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:03am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

grin . OloYe my nytmare

You go commit suicide soon. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:04am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
[s]yes but as a matured lady at least you shouldn't have said or reply by editing such a comment.
Haba you nor dey fear men of God again ni? [/s]

OloYeOfEgbE:

I am a sick f@ggot scared of a feminist for insulting my f@g pastor..see as you dey explain. hahahahahaha

Your desperation is oozing. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:05am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I go commit suicide soon. grin

Yes grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by NairaBIog: 9:05am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Your desperation is oozing. grin
SMH!
You need help koyyes
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:05am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:

She was never afraid of Men of God...She recently blasted kumuyi

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:07am On May 24, 2022
NairaBIog:
SMH!
I need help embarassed

grin grin grin F00l
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 9:08am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I was never afraid of Men of God...I recently blasted kumuyi....I love white men..they are my true gods

Ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / How To Avoid Breaking Up With Your Girl Friend / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.