Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (50018 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by mmsen: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
Money for companionship sounds like ash... lipsrsealed
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..
how do you know he is a man,to me he is still a boy if he is dating a girl and can't buy ice cream for her why stressing himself,Vaseline and soap is there to battle konji,if you want to suck breasts and fvck pussy be ready for the bills and drama

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by abataPrecious: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
Thank God say I don marry

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by lawrenzooo: 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
A man or woman without money shouldn't be in a relationship. Sister it should be both ways. I hope u not a broke gal as well
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!
Buh she depends on people for survival. Don't u get. She begs rich people for survival. Her type is de reason y I don have more than 2 femal friends. (Very intelligent female friends)
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Udemzy05: 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
grin set awon a babe and more grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by pfadom: 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Men should be responsible and it starts from dating.

However, women should not consider relationship as a basis to becoming liabilities, burdens to their to-be partners. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by sweetyme001(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Last last e don cast, na everybody go chop breakfast,
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!
U may be Right about 5k not purchasing anything now. But pray you don't be in a situation where 5k becomes #5Million.
Sometime ago, I gave a policeman at Checkpoint #200. I was moved with tears the way he reciprocated, that I had to give him #2k.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Femijohn198: 7:51pm On May 20, 2022
And that is why most of the I never chop girls are use for rituals money.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Juanmike(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2022
2 years from now you enter menopause, who do you think would loose?
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 20, 2022
Seredebe:

How much does your father give your mum to prepare stew ?
grin grin grin grin
My Belle don burst finally!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by baretalk: 7:52pm On May 20, 2022
Poverty na disease, quite shameless.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by rocknation62(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2022
fattprince:

I almost wanted to go and kill myself reading those comments. I mean they feel so entitled they now see it as normal. Well it's those foolish guys that send girls money na why these girls no wan get sense.

Those gender no worth make person kill him sef. Na just dat mentality thing dy piss me off yet nothing wey dem go offer u except kitten

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html
Man go the date ashawo him no no
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html
Man go the date ashawo him no no.
How person salary no go meet her needs. Jesus!!!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

That's why majority of you lazy girls fall into the hand of yahoo guys. Ordinary shawarma you don spread,

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by MUAnaZephyr: 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
Too much talk no dey full basket.

Well!!! Money is not restricted to one gender only.

MONEY NA UNISEX

Make your own na if you think sey na so e easy.

Bit©π$ be claiming entitlement.
Who no get money no suppose to dey get addiction na
ExAngel007:

See below.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:

See below.

Hope he done nack her b4 d relationship ended
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Arewa247:
you are even worse than her. That 5k can cook stew for some people for one week.
if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by carl90(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Charlex23(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
After all this ur mouth... Las Las na people like u dey marry broke men
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
visit city mart at suncity estate abuja to buy magzi shawarma
it’s not in Gwagwalada citymart??
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by MadamOk(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
I like the last tweet

But wait ooo the way guys of this century dey say dey do Feminism for money mata wey come to relationship nor be here, na wa ooo

Please such guy should avoid me ooo, I'm not that demanding oooo but if I ask, please do the needful, even if it is up to �% but at least do something
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by We4all: 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
michael1508:
I know how to deal with such kind of girls,they are meant to be f.cked and dumped after a month of lovey dovey.
You don't take such kind of girls serious,funny enough,na girls like that plenty for outside these days.
No surprise say the girl wey you just waka pass now dey like that too.
Their almajiri na inbuilt from small,na wetin dem dey teach them for girls guide be that grin grin grin,how to be a Leech

People like you can only last for 0.02 seconds. So, stop bragging.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Seredebe: 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Clash01:
This one na a week relationship oo

Na man you be

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jagorinho: 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Kazeem don go carry Benz instead of Kia picanto
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2022
Allisgud:
u no sabi cook abeg,carry ur money dey cook stew with 10k every day na
If you taste my food, you would confess that I cook more than your mom.

And besides, if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Miracle2020: 8:01pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..
would you just shut up? How much are giving your mother every month? You will be claiming big boy for one olosho while your mother is sleeping hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by intruder15(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

That lady is not high standard. She wrote that if she was single, she will have gotten it from other men. And you call that high standard? Setting standard on someone else pocket? Make una de reason na.

There are high standard ladies that take care of themselves with their own money. Not a leach raising standard on another person's pocket. Thats not standard please.

5 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by SPAMBOX7: 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you had chased your career the way you chasing clout online you for Don buy aeroplane by now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.