Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (49827 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by akeeng: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No.

You're welcome.

Olopolo dudu grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by HRtechnique: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!

You are embarrassing
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by LIGHTROOM: 7:32pm On May 20, 2022
biggz82:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Your Papa fit give your Mama 3k to cook stew?

I feel your pain

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by kingyakos: 7:32pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are a poor girl from a poor home, proof me wrong and get 2million naira and my apology.

4 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you. Na man wey go buy am for me remain. grin grin

grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Slynation(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2022
Just imagine the stupid entitlements and fvckery...
she made that statement "I can collect from other guys" because she knows Simps are everywhere...

Nonsense and ingredients...
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by BabcockAcademy1: 7:33pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Enumerator(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2022
Average Nigerian Girl sees relationship as some Poverty Alleviation Scheme undecided

Useless gender!

Wahala for who dey date Nigerian Girls
ExAngel007:
reactions

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobleman80: 7:34pm On May 20, 2022
I can't date any girl that cannot take care of her needs. Nigeria men should learn how to chop and clean mouth. The poeple that can date nigerian girls are married men that spends without conscience

4 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2022
Germi9:
It was so easy for her to dump him
Of course that's how most are wired.
When it comes to your turn don't also think twice.
The moment you spot a Lady whose dreams are in consonance with yours, just vamoose with the new one and leave the old one who hasn't appreciably affected your life. Never hesitate!

Take my ADVICE, it Pays forever!

5 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Zorn: 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
Why are you angry that someone can't give to you what you can't give to yourself? You should be angry at your self seriously. No body owes you anything.

6 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bluefilm: 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
Ayobami is codedly trying to advertise herself in those Twitter response.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Enumerator(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
I tell you
OscarJaden:
Nigeria type of relationship is to add more burden rather than soften it for you....

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by RomanyChi(f): 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
whatever happens , 3rd war or coronavirus - people still breaking up over some poco mierda
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Great0ne1: 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
Nigeria type of relationship is to add more burden rather than soften it for you....

Relationship in this part of world, is nothing short of pure exploitation. Can you see some money mix road idiots supporting this nonsense. Tufiakwa
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Allisgud: 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

u no sabi cook abeg,carry ur money dey cook stew with 10k every day na
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
Nobleman80:
I can't date any girl that cannot take care of her needs. Nigeria men should learn how to chop and clean mouth. The poeple that can date nigerian girls are married men that spends without conscience
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What about the married poor men?
Don't they have high hopes?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Deicide: 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
Is three weeks = 2month?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2022
Reading all that make me feel like vomiting. Thank God I no get babe, thank you Jesus for separating me from anything "women" for many years now.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by AFONAMARO: 7:37pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..

Your brain dey shake. Under three months of knowing him, she's started giving him bills like he's her father, if they now get to a year, he'll start giving her his debit card because she owns his life.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by CHARLOE(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Broke girl allergic to broke guys grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nonexisting: 7:39pm On May 20, 2022
Only simps worry themselves on top vaginarians matter. Real niggas sleep like babies at nights.

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Germi9: 7:39pm On May 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Of course that's how most are wired.
When it comes to your turn don't also think twice.
The moment you spot a Lady whose dreams are in consonance with yours, just vamoose with the new one and leave the old one who hasn't appreciably affected your life. Never hesitate!

Take my ADVICE, it Pays forever!
You are gallant,i don’t take nonsense from any lady NEVER!!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by fattprince(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2022
rocknation62:
Nigerian girls & entitlement mentality na 5&6. SMH

If you like do heaven & earth my brother you no still do anything! Las las dem go still cheat & dump you a$$. Em no send your papa

InOlamide’sVoice

Ole te obirin lorun (You can’t satisfy a woman)

I almost wanted to go and kill myself reading those comments. I mean they feel so entitled they now see it as normal. Well it's those foolish guys that send girls money na why these girls no wan get sense.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
Hayzed030:
Dis wan don go use him hand carry Lamborghini as gf
Maintenance wan kill kassim grin

grin grin grin

Baba find babe, Kasim go carry Airbus say Na babe. Now maintain the Airbus, baba dey run cheesy
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by eteebanky1: 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
Obviously, the girl does not love you .....she only wanted to extort you
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Allisgud: 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
Foolish hungry Nigeria girls

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Arewa247(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

you are even worse than her. That 5k can cook stew for some people for one week.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Deicide: 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Nah party u wan do wey 5k Nor go reach just u and ur man or 1 pikin @ least? I wan invite street to come and dig hole inside ur man pocket in the name of show off?
No mind the idiot she probably doesn't even know how to prepare stew.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Seredebe: 7:45pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much does your father give your mum to prepare stew ? 10 bitcoin, I guess?

Una go come online dey form nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Acidbath: 7:46pm On May 20, 2022
Forget financial independence. Any male that frowns at spending money on a female he is wooing doesn't really like her.

Man's duty towards his prospective woman is to profess, provide and protect.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..
So women complain like adult. Loloooololll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.