Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (50029 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
would you just shut up? How much are giving your mother every month? You will be claiming big boy for one olosho while your mother is sleeping hungry.
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Nah party u wan do wey 5k Nor go reach just u and ur man or 1 pikin @ least? I wan invite street to come and dig hole inside ur man pocket in the name of show off?
if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2022
High class that can't maintain herself is that one a high class?? Mumu and shameless leeches demanding what their own father's can't give them.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by uthlaw: 8:06pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
no worry, dem go use you do ritual spend on top other girls!

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
If you had chased your career the way you chasing clout online you for Don buy aeroplane by now
you that you've been chasing your career since you were in your mother's womb. Have you bought a common bicycle??

Nonsense!!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Miracle2020: 8:07pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!
I wonder how you manage to be with your father who is a vulcanizer.
Your family is the poorest in your village but you will come here saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by LUAN1: 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

so you can't afford 5k or more to cook your Stew,... you depend on a man to Cook common stew,..that means if you don't see a man to to give you money for stew , You no go eat Stew be that

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Articul8(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Clash01:
This one na a week relationship oo

I wish I fit give you morethan one like. Looks like what I can do. Please how did it end. I go like know abeg

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Myke99: 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!

Bro no worry urself . AshAwo don drop quote
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Naustine(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
I've seen this type before....so dangerous ..as it stands, I'm in alpha male mode
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by TUTU147: 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
Me I don't date,I Bleep you I pay you.No time for drama.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Allisgud: 8:11pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you taste my food, you would confess that I cook more than your mom.

And besides, if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!
hiss undecided undecided undecided undecidedu for say na meat u won cook na no be stew
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by kindlyheart: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
jos shawarma
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Myke99: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!

Na why yahoo boyz Dey use una as sacrifice.
Greedy bitch

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by TUTU147: 8:12pm On May 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
I wonder how you manage to be with your father who is a vulcanizer.
Your family is the poorest in your village but you will come here saying rubbish.
That is why them dey use them do money ritual because of high test.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by TMTR: 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
Sadly this is what relationship has now become to these females, imagine expecting someone that is not married to you to be buying your personal supplies embarassed and all that shit

Now ask them what they bring to the table, nothing else but their over slacked, over bleeped disease ravaged pussy, damn
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by sparko1(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..

Will keep quite, a full grown woman can't buy her own cream and soap, you call that class, you should be ashame of yourself and whatever is doing the thinking for you.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
JEHOVAH Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House mute the group chat.

Totally unrelated but the high maintenance babes talk is sounding like a load of cobblers now. I've never subscribed to that and I will not because of what I'm seeing
As a man, never be bully to believe that some women are above your league, left to me, the pendulum should also swing to the men favor, dear women, some men are actually out of your league too.

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by SPAMBOX7: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
you that you've been chasing your career since you were in your mother's womb. Have you bought a common bicycle??

Nonsense!!
I can feed you and your boyfriend for 10 years without blinking an eye brokie. Hope say your toto clean? No be say you go dey make mouth online with stinky thighs.. That's disgrace to your community grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by LUAN1: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

if you have a man that is not as Rich as Ronaldo, Davido, wizkid or Messi it means your man is broke,..stop saying you can't be with a broke man,. because there are level of *brokeness*, that your boyfriend is broke for wey Davido dey,.. you and your family are broke that's why you look for who wan take care of you and your family

2 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Naustine(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Sit down and think about how your relationship life has been so far, maybe I will find the plane

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Golan007: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
Where the Shawarma now?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Taigaban: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html
This one is pure liability like no other. She has nothing to bring to the table.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
sparko1:

Will keep quite, a full grown woman can't buy her own cream and soap, you call that class, you should be ashame of yourself and whatever is doing the thinking for you.
Thanks..
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Connected1: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I read the whole write up

And I must conclude say na her ex spoil her reach like this

Some simp and pussy ass niggarz go just settle down spoil girl just because them nor want lose her

To the extent that she go just spoil beyond repair

grin

Na really spoil beyond repair.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by cornelman: 8:15pm On May 20, 2022
It amazes the way you people define relationship. African mentality is really unprogressive. Every relationship is expected to be mutual or at least commensal but not parasitic. Sane people enter relationship because of what they can contribute and get from it. Insane ones enter only because of what they'll get.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Amotekun777: 8:15pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this poor village man, please go to your village and settle down with a low standard girl so that you can be buying her okpa instead of shawarma okay!

Broke men everywhere!!!!

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I read the whole write up

And I must conclude say na her ex spoil her reach like this

Some simp and pussy ass niggarz go just settle down spoil girl just because them nor want lose her

To the extent that she go just spoil beyond repair

As it is.
You can say that again!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Myke99: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html

If u called ur self big girl and you’re depending on ur bf to buy u ordinary shawarma � then it shows that you’re a runs girl with low life budget

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by annyberry: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

U dnt know things are difficult now,y won't 5k cook stew?wen 5k can actually make stew and soup....abeg make we learn to dey manage
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by redcliff: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

its safe to say we know where women channel their thought towards, you should not cry foul when a man owns you literally because its obvious you guys agree that he is going to provide for you, so if that is the case, he can do whatever he wants with you. awon feminist them
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Allisgud: 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
I noticed this thing na hungry girls from poor homes dey always take relationship as poverty allivation,dj cuppy or are likes no fit come dey cry to boyfriend for sharwama and ice cream

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.