Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28699 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2011
@ poster, u are nw a confirmed superstar. Your story, was aired on wazobia, radio station this after-noon, in port-harcourt. Kudos man.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2011
^^Seriously?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by bikokwe(m): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2011
Wazobia FM usually air many topics from this site it isnt the 1st time.AKAS BABA N IGHO MAJOR
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2011
lol. .I wonder what was said. .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2011
Reactions where mixed, but most where overwhemenly against the poster though.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ifygeorge: 1:10am On Jul 21, 2011
i blame a gal to have stayed with you for 9yrs without any proposal, buh gal if he can't say "will you marry me after some yrs" wat are you still doing in that relationship?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2011
Henry120:

Reactions where mixed, but most where overwhemenly against the poster though.
I see. . .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by deavicky(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2011
he is wicked and he will always be wicked because he is a man. if it is the  woman the judgement would av been diff, the guy said he do not like fat girl and his girl friend is now fat it means he no longer likes her. what i expect from u people is to advise him to leave quietly without trouble. becos it is batter to leave now than not to av peace in the marriage and some of u will not understand now bcoe u are looking at it from one side and maybe u av not been married, to see how u need peace in marriage
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by PA1982(f): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
Is it possible to have a peaceful marriage when the husband already has another GF before the marriage takes place?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by gloriuss(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
ifygeorge:

i blame a gal to have stayed with you for 9yrs without any proposal, buh gal if he can't say "will you marry me after some yrs" wat are you still doing in that relationship?

VERY TRUE! where's the sense of self worth?

E mi ? in a 9yr relationship, no traditional wedding or talks of church wedding, tufiakwa!

Me cyant do it nah!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 3:34am On Jul 22, 2011
you guys stop contributing to this thread its done, no more he already decided.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by gloriuss(f): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
PA1982:

Is it possible to have a peaceful marriage when the husband already has another GF before the marriage takes place?

U need to open up ur own thread mate,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by gloriuss(f): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
9jafetish:

you guys stop contributing to this thread its done, no more he already decided.

Can u copy and paste where the OP said that? maybe I missed it? undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
gloriuss:

Can u copy and paste where the OP said that? maybe I missed it? undecided
Yes, she's gone and i have to report the matter to the police because her brother came to threaten me in my own house as if i was ever married to his sister. If anything should happen to me or my smallie, he is going to jail, i swear!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2011
Let me spill the beans, have your last [b]super take on the fatty sugar [/b]and dump her!

It's hard to accept but that is the reality man.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
Highbros:

Yes, she's gone and i have to report the matter to the police because her brother came to threaten me in my own house as if i was ever married to his sister. If anything should happen to me or my smallie, he is going to jail, i swear!

BAD GUYS!!!! Standing ovation dearie! Nufin do you. Haters go quench!---True talk-- wink

Is her brother fat too?---(if I may ask)
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
‚BABE! are you fat?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yh, I am.

Mynd are you fat?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
For you, I can be anything
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^ Errrmmm? --- Aight cheesy
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
So what do you want me to be. Hope you got my message yesterday
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^ Yh, I did--I replied you sef.

Well, I want you to be "Not-so-fat" and maintain it. If you don't, i'll be forced to "Highbros" you grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
Okay can we go and nyash now?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
smh
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

Okay can we go and nyash now?

No. If I was married to a Douche-bag, I would have cheated on him with you.--- But fortunately, my husband is perfect.   wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
So if I can prove that your husband is a Douche-bag I get hope.
Time for some serious investigations
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^ Prove it. wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
It's gonna take time but I will prove it to you and you will be mine. (grining to himself)
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2011
BABE!:

Is her brother fat too?---(if I may ask)

He is huge
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by bright007(f): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2011
@poster:if she can grow bigger,it means she can also grow smaller.marry her,lock her in ån empty room without food,den give her 24 strokes daily!I bet u she go reduce.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2011
If you don't love her now 'cos she is fat, then u never did. you were just lusting after her nice shape 4 the past nine years which of course is very bad and i bet if your new catch gets fat, you will drop her 4 another. guy u've got to do something about your thoughts and feel free to tell her what you want her her to do for this relationship to workout else you risk loosing ur life 'cos she's already told u what will happen if a guy dumps her for no just reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.