Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28698 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
Highbros:

I'm not stingy.i use to give her 20k monthly to take care of herself not that she doesn't demand after that.i exercise regularly and ll be very happy to see my girl join me,but due to laziness she always refuses to join me (you know fat ppl na).the worst thing is that whenever i mention exercise,she gets embarassed,no matter how romantic i put it cos she knows my feellings.because of her even bought a book on weight loss but she doesn't go close to it. She is a girl,she is suppose to know how to take care of herself cos she knows me more than i think she does.

Ok leave her now. Its not that hard, is it? U sound all confident. Tell her tomorrow that u r done, u have a smallie who exercises and she is too fat. Its simple. No fuzz
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
Cuddleyourself bro y r u taking it personal, to d extent u went and start asking ya mum,cousin,etc has it occured to u dat the poster cud be lying, lol
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Misbee(f): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
jst go ahead and tell her ur mind.but rememba 'what a man soweth,so he reaps' and what goes around cums around'.May God help u.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Cuddleyourself bro y r u taking it personal, to d extent u went and start asking ya mum,cousin,etc has it occured to u dat the poster cud be lying, lol

I am female oh. I have said this like 50millions times on Nland. Im not bro, dude, guy or man. Geez!

I just dey pity the babe na. haba
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
@lesbianboy
Why would i be lying with things like this? Is it going to deposit more cash into my account?

@all
this is serious matter.you guys should stop talking as if i'm a devil. Before you call me wicked, 1st answer this simple question; would you marry your guy/girl if he/she suddenly becomes blind or crippled? Be truethful to yourselves. If we were married, i wont be thinking of dumping her cos i know marriage is for better for worst. But since we are not married, i believe i have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Highbros:

@lesbianboy
Why would i be lying with things like this? Is it going to deposit more cash into my account?

@all
this is serious matter.you guys should stop talking as if i'm a devil. Before you call me wicked, 1st answer this simple question; would you marry your guy/girl if he/she suddenly becomes blind or crippled? Be truethful to yourselves. If we were married, i wont be thinking of dumping her cos i know marriage is for better for worst. But since we are not married, i believe i have a choice.

you are a wicked man, hey! feel lucky today o feel lucky, if you were anywhere near me and i heard u say this, oh my god, lets just say u wouldn't be you wouldn't be complaining about ur "wife's" weight anymore, you will be begging her to stay with u.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
Its obvious your mind is already made up about your babe, no one can force you to move on with someone you're no longer attracted to,and never really loved, its better u̶̲̥̅̊ split now than marrying her and making her life miserable, Its very unfortunate for the babe and ​ op she doesn't kill you eventualy,

My questions are

You seem to dread 'fatness'a lot from your posts.what if after childbirth,this perfect smallie becomes big,and doesn't exercise regularly anymore,wat wuld you do? *pls don't tell me it can't happen*

Secondly,wen did your girlfriend start blowing up,cos your description of her looks exagerated to me. Ryt now ​I'♍ not concerned about physical appearance but her health.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Exponental(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
If she grew fatter afta marriage, wat wld u av done.
Wat if u marry d slimie n she gave birth n ur children are biggie, will u kill or deny them?

Tell u abt a big sista who was caled mosquito from toddler 2 abt 15-18 yrs,
now, agbani darego or bose lepa cannot share d front seat of a vboot(very roomy u kno) wit her.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Talkyaown: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
bhusayor:

Its obvious your mind is already made up about your babe, no one can force you to move on with someone you're no longer attracted to,and never really loved, its better u̶̲̥̅̊ split now than marrying her and making her life miserable, Its very unfortunate for the babe and ​ op she doesn't kill you eventualy,

Besides, the guy's not being completely honest. he's obviously bored!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by sleekch1c(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op,go on and leave her.but be rest assured that u will never be happy with anyone for as long as she lives unless she truly forgives u.if ur girl was like me,i would make u crawl like a spider.but anyway,i wld never date a guy for 9 yrs without knowing his plans for our relationship.u re such a shallow fellow,u need God in ur miserable life angry angry angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
after 2 years and no proposal.

i would dump him.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by toyemz(f): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2011
@poster
nice one
i hope you know sha that she can take you to court?
go ahead
get rid of her for whatever reason
but now that she can sue you for wasting all those years without marriage
in UK its five years of courtship

at least after she wins the case,she will then be able to show something for having wasted 9 years of her life with a waste of space
God dey sha!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2011
bhusayor:

My questions are

You seem to dread 'fatness'a lot from your posts.what if after childbirth,this perfect smallie becomes big,and doesn't exercise regularly anymore,wat wuld you do? *pls don't tell me it can't happen*

Secondly,wen did your girlfriend start blowing up,cos your description of her looks exagerated to me. Ryt now ​I'♍ not concerned about physical appearance but her health.

After childbirth,we must have gotten married and marriage is for better for worst.
For the 2nd question, i wish i was exagerating. she started growing FAT,ROUND and SHAPELESS last year february.her own is even strange to me.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Atreides(f): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2011
Y'know,i simply don't understand why people willingly go into and stay in long-term relationships.
Honestly, Ko ye mi.

9 years? 9 years? 9 friggin years?
During which you could have;
a)gotten married after 2 years of courtship
b)flexed with your husband for another 1 year and 6 months
c)given birth to first baby in year 4
d)given birth to 2nd baby in year 6
e)given birth to last baby in year 8

So i coulda finished giving birth to all my children in the time this woman has wasted on OP

I can never do long-term r/ship. . Lai-lai

After 2 years we will discuss where our r/ship is going,and if it is not going in the required direction,then odabo

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
nice one
i hope you know sha that she can take you to court?
Huh! Court!? In Nigeria?. My only fear is that she doesn't kill me or do something strange cos i know she really loves me.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by toyemz(f): 1:25am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^

Huh! Court!? In Nigeria?. My only fear is that she doesn't kill me or do something strange cos i know she really loves me

Look around you
sometimes you see a lot of unhappy men
who cant seem to get it right in life
find out what happened to them
and it will something like your case
she wont kill her self oh
but as for the strange thing that you are afraid of
that i hope she will do

its called being a man
and standing up to being a man

go
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by slymm(f): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2011
@OP, you seem to have your mind made up. Shyt happens. no need taking her as a wife and ending up as a randy man chasing around every slim woman, or worse still, hating and resenting her. So please break up with her in the nicest way possible.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Jenonye(f): 3:06am On Jul 18, 2011
SHARRRAP U IDIOT, what do u mean by I loved her, U were simply LUSTING after her body for 9 yrs, if u loved her u wld try ur best to make her slim down.I'm sure u didn't even help encourage her @ all wen she tried to do some excercisin cos u have started grooming ur SMALLIE.u never loved this girl and u re not breaking up with her becos she is fat u re simply tired of the food she has been giving you for 9yrs now u want a new toy, if that lady swear for you it must catch becos u guys hav had sex which is a spiritual thing, God would judge you mercilessly
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 4:43am On Jul 18, 2011
NINE YEARS omg i can't get it out of my mind NINE!!! not 7 9!!.

oh lord i am not going to sleep tonight.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 2mch(m): 4:48am On Jul 18, 2011
Why is it so hard for people to have conversations with who you are dating? After 9years I will think you can tell her all what you are telling us. Just tell her "look here maine, if you don't lose the weight and keep a healthy lifestyle before and after marriage I can't be with you" "its either you lose the damn weight or I walk out" . If she doesn't change then you are free to exit. You gave her fair warning. Never pity anyone and make them know marriage is for better for worse or they will relax. Same with your smallie. Everyone should know what you expect and that you don't expect them to feel you will relax on it after marriage. Only you will be in the marriage so do you. If she doesn't change after a fair warning and good communicatio, leave. Life is too short to spend with someone you are not attracted to.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2011
slymm:

@OP, you seem to have your mind made up. Shyt happens. no need taking her as a wife and ending up as a randy man chasing around every slim woman, or worse still, hating and resenting her. So please break up with her in the nicest way possible.
Thanks. Wonder why some wont see reasons with me.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2011
@op

Just viewed ur profile and found this:

"Come lets drink garri together. If na only me u know say i no go care".
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BeautfulB(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2011
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 wholeeeeee yearsssssss not months, kie ! men una witched, tufiakwa, what has fat got to do with love
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

Just viewed your profile and found this:

"Come lets drink garri together. If na only me u know say i no go care".
That's a line from a song i heard.its kind of funny to me that was why i wrote it there. But this is NL, you are free to say anything, just like my signature.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by slymm(f): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2011
Enough with the counting of years. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Do you all want him to marry her out of pity? That is why there are so many failed marriages today. Women dragging men down the aile by their neck ties. What was the fatty doing there for 9yrs? Dating a man for 9yrs? Na primary school una start? How do u manage to get so fat without helping yourself? While i am not happy with @OPs excuse for not wanting her anymore, he does not want her again. Let her go.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2011
Yes, I agree, Please leave the poor girl alone, But I hope for 2 instances and you can choose either as 1 will definitely be your lot - I hope she kills you or prays by 12midnight for 7days for you for wasting 9 years of her life, The truth in life is she would have added that weight anyways, it would have only been a matter of time. And get ready because your smallie will too. You are actually very shallow and I hope you end up alone instead dumping girls alone, Even supermodels get fat sef. Olodo
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^instead of dumping each girl after she adds weight, Ode!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ whats this one saying?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2011
@ mazamaza

Funny enough nothing might happen to the op. The ways of men are not the ways of God. Maybe they were not meant for each other but they held on to each other. You can not cheat or re-write destiny. She would meet her own man.

If he stays with her, she would wish they never got married cos he would frustrate her.  No man would just wake up and say he doesn't want a girl again after 9years if he had not thought everything through. They have played the parts they had to play in each others life. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Life is hard but hey, we are still in it!

@op
How old is the lady u r leaving? How old is the smallie? Please what does the lady u r leaving do for a living?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2011
What am I saying? I would imagine that you could have asked yourself that same question before even having the shame to mention this epic story of yours in public, I feel so sorry for you, Make sure you break up with that girl, At least, let your life be miserable without her in it,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2011
@cuddlemii, I agree, But karma will certainly bite him in the as.s and for a long too, Smh, Even the girl sef: what was she doing with a loser like him for 9 years? Let him tell us how old she is without mincing words
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kpolli(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
hmm

u warned her not to get fat. . . . n she didnt listen. . . .

well i wont say dump her immediately, just remind her u can not marry a fat person. . . that she shud either lose the weight or lose u. . . period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / When You Do Not Love Him Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.