Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28717 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by delpee(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2011
@emmatok
I agree that she wasted her time enjoying a doomed relationship without making any effort to comply with the guys request (if we can assume posters writeup to be the truth). He cheated though since he admits having a serious relationship with smallie without "fatties" knowledge.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
emmatok yes but I'm sure physical aspect was not the big part of their relationship since he stayed with her 9 years so he could have focused on the other things he liked about her don't you think? Now yes sisters I totally agree always being on top to keep your husband's desire up wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by jaybee3(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nayah:

emmatok yes but I'm sure I suspect physical aspect was not the big part of their relationship since he stayed with her 9 years so he could have focused on the other things he liked about her don't you think? Now yes sisters I totally agree always being on top to keep your husband's desire up wink
much better cheesy
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hey Jay how are you, anyway I'd stay on I'm sure cause you don't spend 9 years with someone just for physical aspect
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^
Doing aiight.
You can't be sure cos you certainly don't have any classified Info from either the OP or the gyal in question.
Best u can do is to suspect madam.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
Jay bee these are semantic honey, some things are obvious wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by obongtunji: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
Bros u no try @ al, Blieve dat smallie wil soon turn to biggie. If she is not loosin weight help her out. Love covers all,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
emmatok:

Most peeps condemning the Op are hypocritical.

Love is based on condition, you can love someone today and fall out tomorrow.

We have seen most ladies who love guys for certain conditions, like height, built, wealth e.t.c

But when those qualities are no more there, they simply loss interest and their love disappear.

The Op is not different  from other humans.

They both dated each other 9years and the guy simply lose interest.

Nobody was exploited.

You are wrong!

You need to start learning "THE RULES" so you can be seen as a "real man".

Real men know that the love of a man should be (from his perspectives and rights) unconditional.

Real men know that the love of a woman is allowed (from her perspectives and rights) to be conditional.

The only time a Real man, real one o, is allowed to have conditional love is when (from the woman's perspectives and rights) she is not interested in him anymore. Then that condition allows him to fall out of love.

Get with the programme, homie. Be a real man, and stop being a fake arse man.  grin grin grin

Real men hop when women tell them to hop. Real men illogically praise and kiss women's arse at every opportunity. grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by jaybee3(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nayah:

Jay bee these are semantic honey, some things are obvious  wink
I get your point though but being obvious doesn't necessarily mean it's the norm or it's always going to be the case.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2011
jay bee maybe but in this case this is obvious smiley
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2011
Obvious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How angry angry angry angry angry
Concluding from just hearing one side of the story
I must start filing all ma grievances at your court Judge Nayah wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by emmatok(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
Sagamite:

You are wrong!

You need to start learning "THE RULES" so you can be seen as a "real man".

Real men know that the love of a man should be (from his perspectives and rights) unconditional.

Real men know that the love of a woman is allowed (from her perspectives and rights) to be conditional.

The only time a Real man, real one o, is allowed to have conditional love is when (from the woman's perspectives and rights) she is not interested in him anymore. Then that condition allows him to fall out of love.

Get with the programme, homie. Be a real man, and stop being a fake arse man.  grin grin grin

Real men hop when women tell them to hop. Real men illogically praise and kiss women's arse at every opportunity. grin

I hope you are being sarcastic. grin grin grin

LWKMD
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2011
jay be facts!!! 9 years!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2011
She might not see it as 9 yrs for all I care.
Besides, it's not how long you've been with someone, it's more of the quality of time you've actually spent together.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
you're wrong Jay bee years are counting especially when it's approximatively a decade
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mymoto(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
She wont kill you if you dont marry her.but,she will release curse on you and it will stamp.you know why?you wasted her flower life and in the spiritual realm-God sees you as married. be warned
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
what spiritual realm? shut up ! bblooody ffooooll
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by GREENNOOOO: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
my bros 9yrs no be maimai and 2 fate is not a cos, stop dat silly excus and do somtin serious about it, if na ur sister someone drive 4 9yrs and posue what will u do
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
na today? even if na 19yrs
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
all this silly babble ; curse,god ,spiritual karma is just nonsense .people divorce whether it's 9 days or 9 years.

they are NOT married .
obviously he has had enough and frankly it doesn't matter why.
the fat thing is just an alibi but that is irrelevant .
it could be infertility ,religion,personal hygiene ,insanity ,etc doesn't matter ,bottomline is the relationship has run it's course.
happens in most marriages but people just live together "for the children " or to avoid shame.

they both need to move on and hopefully they can do so with as little acrimony as possible .the world is changing and many people are not getting married anyway. so many nigerians are divorcing it's insane

guy if you genuinely are no longer interested you need to tell her tactfully and sensitively .

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by webcam(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
@poster go and marrie your new lepacious and let her know that she will be widow very soon, try to imput some force in this exercise for her to loss weight, give her ultimatum for the exercise or you will put her in offline
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Goldieluks: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
@OP,
you obviously do not love either of them,
you dated your girl for good 9 years,without getting married to her(i pity your girl,she is the most foolish girl,to have dated a guy for good 9 years,without a proposal or marriage).

ok now she's grown fat,you don't love her any more,her loss eh?
ok you now have a new one,which is probably slim and by the time she grows fat(only god knows what's making them fat)
you'd dump her and run after the available slim lekpa shandi,innit?

You obviously do not love yourself,nor the girls,especially the girl who wasted her good 9 years with you.
if she acts according to the movie,i won't be surprise at all.

(no offense).
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by sley4life(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2011
depends on the 9yrs old. Som1 can start dating a gal when he was 14yrs old. Then do the addition 14+9=23. Will the dude be ready to marry @23? He can dump the gal. Dating a gal for 9yrs doesnt give u any right to marry her. What you should ask is at what age did they start dating.But @OP u dont luv this ur girl. There are gals that have tendency to grow fat when you look at them. She is the type. You should go for a leper instead.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
she is the most foolish girl,to have dated a guy for good 9 years,without  marriage).

I said it ooo, God be my witness I said it *dances around* I tok am wella. .Na foolish uman
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 2010Idowu(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
shocked Say it aint so! You mean you two dated for 9yrs! and the parents didn't rush you two to the alter after 1 I knew it! I knew it! All these Naija men & women hollering "my parents won't approve this," and "my mum would kill me that," and it was all in the name of manipulation! Manipulating ppl to marry you, (or not marry you), when all n all, your parents could care less wot u du!

At any rate, Highbros, you are not obligated. Any woman who allows herself to get all out of shape and she's in a relationship (esp. with a man who objects to biggism) has made her own bed. LOL @ "smallie" yall crack me up!

I agree with Sagamite, Aribisala0 and the rest, as a woman, when I get a belly bulge, I cringe! My body is MY TEMPLE, and it is my duty to take care of it. I wouldn't want to see myself naked, let alone somebody else witness my sloppy mess.

And I just SMH @ all the posters hating saying "what if your smallie gains weight?" That was sooooooo lame! as my son would say. grin How bout she may be the one who will take care of herself? How bout that one?? Yall went up one side of his head and down the other because he was with her for 9 years, and she got fat, and now he wants out. If I was dating a man for 9 years, then I could rest assured, for one thing, WE AINT GETTING MARRIED!!! Second, if he thought he'd pop the question at the first sign of loosing one of his teeth, he'd be hit with a "Uh, no thank you." undecided And if his situations stopped working, it'd be an instant wrap!! And let me add, for them to stay together for 9 years, that had to be the glue holding them together! (aint nobody stupid)

After a while, his eyes (since a man is visual), decided they could stand no more, and best believe, the situations was next to follow. Hence "smallie" LOL!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
Give her the test of time to shape up, that is, treat her to some of your world of the kind of ladies you can marry to be your housewife.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
but make we talk true naija babes una too like food !wetin ?date with naija babe must involve food.

after chop she go wan carry take away!
come buy suya for me
come and buy chinese
nothing like strolling um mm
una go stroll pass mr biggs
even my friends from ghana;imagine,dey yab me

why do nigerians end every sentence with "now"
"come and take me to McDonalds .,.,.,,NOW"

why now,why not later?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mkpologwu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2011
Yes cos he doesn't have money for expansion of his apartment- doors, bed, furniture, rooms, toilet, etc.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
@op
LOL
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
aribisala0:

but make we talk true naija babes una too like food !wetin ?date with naija babe must involve food.

after chop she go wan carry take away!
come buy suya for me
come and buy chinese
nothing like strolling um mm
una go stroll pass mr biggs
even my friends from ghana;imagine,dey yab me

why do nigerians end every sentence with "now"
"come and take me to McDonalds .,.,.,,NOW"

why now,why not later?
haha true word cheesy cheesy
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by avosoft: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
The OP has no intention or getting married to the gurl in the first place.

You women wise up, any relationship more than 2yrs is not worth it

All you could make is flimsy excuses

haba! shocked
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mukina2: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2011
I wont be cleaning this thread again angry

if you have personal issues please resolve it out of the forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act / When You Do Not Love Him Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.