Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28694 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
kandiikane:

And you saw all this but still came to confirm I am a woman? Christ, oh lord!!

Are you saying if we have a competition today- I will not eat or drink for 30s(umm, let me give it 10days) and you will eat continuously, you are going to die before me?

Loosen up Kandi girl! Now smile for me! grin kiss grin Chillax okay Baby.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by denzel2009: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ivynwa:

Okay Poster you are happy now and calling the poor girl "fat" all over the place and saying "good riddance" after nine years of a relationship? Get ready to dump the next woman when she gets fat too, or you can even start manufacturing slim-shady women. grin cool You did not make great effort here to help the poor girl slim down, I agree that you tried but if you loved her enough you would have overcome that obstacle of "fatness" with her.

Highbros don't mind Ivynwa, just keep safety pins around always and you'll last eternity with your slim smallie.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
coogar:

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/smokers-run-out-of-puff-as-obesity-wins-20100421-t0kr.html

http://www.good.is/post/food-kills-more-people-than-smoking-and-alcohol/

sagamite, obesity kills more than hunger. grin

Yeah, no doubt. But it is unlikely she will die at 40, they normally make it to their 50s or even early 60s.

After that, he can replace with a young chic. It is not such a bad outcome na. grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros:

my life is not a movie. Leave my smallie out of this. lets respect her privacy. As for the fat arse, she left after saying all the rubbish in her mouth and giving me the greatest embarassment of my life.i know her parrent will invite me soon,God knows i'm not going to that house. As long as i'm concerned,its Good reddance! So this is what i would have married as a wife? Anyway,thank God she got fat sha.**winks**

Congrats for saving your unborn kids from the scourge of ourr time OBESITY.

They would forver be grateful to you
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
Loosen up Kandi girl! Now smile for me! Chillax okay Baby.

I am groovy baby, just kidding as you were. .kekekeke wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ivynwa:

Okay-o-o everybody clap your hands for Highbros and wish him a lovely fat-free life with his smallie. Let us also wish his "fat" girlfriend luck and hope she finds a better man that loves her even more. Alleluiah.
amen. . . .
let the fat girlfriend find a man that loves his babe fat.

You men are real funny when you dispose of women like you are gods. You don't even know tomorrow, most times situations like this turn around great for the woman.

situations can turn around anyhow to favour either the man or the woman or both. it's independent of the decision to dump the fat girl. nigerians are too superstitious.

I know a man that brought a woman abroad to marry and after impregnating her dumped her with one of the reasons being that she is fat, he went and married another woman and even rejected the child this first woman had for him. He died early this year and the first woman he deemed "fat" now has a good marriage with a nice man who even accepted her rejected child.

i also know a man in a similar situation who survived and the rejected first woman died as a result of pregnancy complications. life is a whirlwind. these outcomes have nothing to do with the prior decisions. things just happen - you don't have to connect it with the fact that i didn't greet an elderly man in the village x weeks ago and that was why my tyre punctured on the motor way. this kind of reasoning is obtuse.

Another one who got married to a fat woman abroad just to get his paper was always talking down on the poor woman, I once visited them and the woman was tripping about Nigeria and telling me how she is going to visit Nigeria with her husband, when she went into the bedroom the man was like "Look at the fat woman I am taking to Nigeria to see my people?"(I mean he told me that he is not taking that fat woman anywhere near his people for them to see). Today this man is dead after a little illness(which month did he pass away,not even up to 3 months) and it was this same fat wife that did a decent burial for him and sent his body to Nigeria for his people. These are true stories, I didn't make it up. Each time I remember these men I shake my head at life and the things we humans do to others in the name of selfishness.

so you are saying this man would have survived his illness if he didn't insult this fat woman to your face regardless of how serious his illness was? grin grin
what has this gotta do with him saying he was taking a fat woman to nigeria? so it's now a cardinal sin to think someone is fat? it's a capital crime to think one must not marry a fat woman because the outcome would be death by "little illness". ivynwa, you are taking the piss.

There are more to life than the jolly good things we all trip for my people. There are more to life.

i agree there's more to life and there's also personal choice. if i want a slim woman, that is what i want. it doesn't make the fat one evil but i prefer a slim woman. i don't think you i should be seen as evil for wanting a slim woman. it's my choice, it's my life - same as mr. highbros!

Sagamite:

Yeah, no doubt. But it is unlikely she will die at 40, the normally make it to their 50s or even early 60s.

After that, he can replace with a young chic. It is not such a bad outcome na. grin grin grin

you are wicked! grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
kandiikane:

I am groovy baby, just kidding as you were. .kekekeke wink

That's my girl!  grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

coogar:

amen. . . .
let the fat girlfriend find a man that loves his babe fat.

situations can turn around anyhow to favour either the man or the woman or both. it's independent of the decision to dump the fat girl. nigerians are too superstitious.

so you are saying this man would have survived his illness if he didn't insult this fat woman to your face regardless of how serious his illness was? grin grin
what has this gotta do with him saying he was taking a fat woman to nigeria? so it's now a cardinal sin to think someone is fat? it's a capital crime to think one must not marry a fat woman because the outcome would be death by "little illness". ivynwa, you are taking the piss.

i agree there's more to life and there's also personal choice. if i want a slim woman, that is what i want. it doesn't make the fat one evil but i prefer a slim woman. i don't think you i should be seen as evil for wanting a slim woman. it's my choice, it's my life - same as mr. highbros!

No Baby, I ain't being superstitious here. I am not one to get superstitious. I think you are the one reading other meanings in wha I am saying Coogar. I am not saying that the actions of these men brought about their death. No! We will all die when it is destined for us irrespective of the stuffs going on in our lives. I never in anyway related the actions of these men to their deaths.
I am only saying that sometimes when we humans play god we get too narrow-minded/ too fixated with life and forget about showing true love to others and only concentrate on loving ourselves even if others get walked upon in the process which shouldn't be.

I agree that one should be married to who one loves, I gave the poster the credit for trying to help his fiancee slim down but I don't think he did enough. If they were already married before she got fat will he divorce her just like that, I am sure he would have done all his best to help her.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ivynwa:

No Baby, I ain't being superstitious here. I am not one to get superstitious. I am not saying that the actions of these men brought about their death. No! We will all die when it is destined for us irrespective of the stuffs going on in our lives.
I am only saying that sometimes when we humans play god we get too narrow-minded and forget about showing true love to others and only concentrate on loving ourselves even if others get walked upon in the process which shouldn't be.

but that is life. someone has to cry for someone to laugh. all those times you took the first position in class with your parents celebrating your success with champagne, someone out there was crying with her parents attacking her with curses, scoldings and slaps. it's the way of the world.
do you really think that day you got your letter of appointment, someone did not cry elsewhere for losing it?

I agree that one should be married to who one loves, I gave the poster the credit for trying to help his fiancee slim down but I don't think he did enough. If they were already married before she got fat will he divorce her just like that, I am sure he would have done all his best to help her.

if they were already married before she got fat, the op wouldn't have any choice cos he made her fat! trust me, men can live with such especially if it's the fatness that comes with child rearing. but don't get fat as a result of gluttony. women should learn to take care of their bodies. there was a reason a man chose to marry a slim woman in the first place - its not accidental.

if i am buying a benz, i will expect it to have some wear and tear after few years. i will not expect it to grow fat!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
Abeg lawyer Coogar it don do make I face my work here for office, wetin? Who even paid you to defend Highbros sef?  tongue tongue tongue  grin

Stop acting as if you don't know that some of you naija men play gods too much when it comes to relationship. All in all it is important one marries who one loves and not marry out of pity, fear (you no see as Highbros come dey fear for him life sef grin grin) etc Anyway sha make I get some work done here Ojare after all me sef na slim lekpa shandy sef----Nothing dey happen, nothing mega. Smile!  grin kiss kiss
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
Just glanced and my eyes caught these. .

Firstly, this was your post:

life is a whirlwind. these outcomes have nothing to do with the prior decisions. things just happen - you don't have to connect it with the fact that i didn't greet an elderly man in the village x weeks ago and that was why my tyre punctured on the motor way.

Second:

someone has to cry for someone to laugh
Don't you think your second post contradicts your first one? Your first post indicates that everything happens by chance or luck(nothing is linked) but your second post indicates that something must happen first for something else to happen. .Do you get my drift sir?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
kandiikane:

Just glanced and my eyes caught these. .

Firstly, this was your post:

Second:
Don't you think your second post contradicts your first one? Your first post indicates that everything happens by chance or luck(nothing is linked) but your second post indicates that something must happen first for something else to happen. .Do you get my drift sir?

you have no drift because the events in the second post happened simultaneously. if we are both gunning for a job and i get the appointment while you lost it, the events happened at the same time. it's different from the first post where a man calls a woman fat 4 yrs ago, and he then died last weekend.

Ivynwa:

Abeg lawyer Coogar it don do make I face my work here for office, wetin? Who even paid you to defend Highbros sef?  tongue tongue tongue  grin

Stop acting as if you don't know that some of you naija men play gods too much when it comes to relationship. All in all it is important one marries who one loves and not marry out of pity, fear (you no see as Highbros come dey fear for him life sef grin grin) etc Anyway sha make I get some work done here Ojare after all me sef na slim lekpa shandy sef----Nothing dey happen, nothing mega. Smile!  grin kiss kiss

a picture will convince me. wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
Oh noo! You said when things happen they are not connected blah blah blah and you also said
someone has to cry for someone to laugh

You see how you contradicted yourself flat out? I am not talking about the event about a fat woman who died,oh nooo! I am talking about you Mr.Coogar contradicting yourself. .Do you understand, sir?
Have you heard of the butterfly effect, sir? Do you catch my drift now?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh noo! You said when things happen they are not connected blah blah blah and you also said

You see how you contradicted yourself flat out? I am not talking about the event about a fat woman who died,oh nooo! I am talk about you Mr.Coogar contradicting yourself. .Do you understand, sir?
Have you heard of the butterfly effect, sir? Do you catch my drift now?

you just love to argue with yourself when there's no argument.

someone has to laugh for someone to cry is a valid statement and there's no contradiction. you have come again with your bush reasoning. i highlighted simultaneous event and yet you are still shouting contradiction. lemme repeat this for the last time. imagine a beauty contest of 20 chics. there can only be one winner. the winner smiles, the others cry! it's still one event and there's no time lapse between the crying and laughing.

it's different to what ivynwa was saying about a man that died after little illness because he had mistreated his wife. the mistreatment and the death did not happen on the same day. there must have been months, years in between - which was why i said the 2 events are independent of each other. whether the man had mistreated his wife or not - his death was bound to happen as he died from an illness completely unrelated to what he said to his wife. . . . .reasons why i said ivynwa should stop being superstitious.

if you don't get this now - just drop the issue! jeez.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
Coogar, this is your posts:
life is a whirlwind. these outcomes have nothing to do with the prior decisions.

but that is life. someone has to cry for someone to laugh. all those times you took the first position in class with your parents celebrating your success with champagne, someone out there was crying with her parents attacking her with curses, scoldings and slaps. it's the way of the world.
do you really think that day you got your letter of appointment, someone did not cry elsewhere for losing it.
If you read this carefully and try to understand you will see that these outcomes just did not happen randomly. It was a decision made that gave both the two outcomes. They did not happen randomly.

Your second post contradicts your first. .This has nothing to do with who died or who ate but how you came to contradict yourself.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
kandiikane:

Coogar, this is your posts: If you read this carefully and try to understand you will see that these outcomes just did not happen randomly. It was a decision made that gave both the two outcomes. They did not happen randomly.

Your second post contradicts your first. .This has nothing to do with who died or who ate but how you came to contradict yourself.

i just realised i have really overestimated your intelligence.
you take care now. . . .have a nice day!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
coogar:

you just love to argue with yourself when there's no argument.

someone has to laugh for someone to cry is a valid statement and there's no contradiction. you have come again with your bush reasoning. i highlighted simultaneous event and yet you are still shouting contradiction. lemme repeat this for the last time. imagine a beauty contest of 20 chics. there can only be one winner. the winner smiles, the others cry! it's still one event and there's no time lapse between the crying and laughing.

[b]it's different to what ivynwa was saying about a man that died after little illness because he had mistreated his wife. the mistreatment and the death did not happen on the same day. there must have been months, years in between - which was why i said the 2 events are independent of each other. whether the man had mistreated his wife or not - his death was bound to happen as he died from an illness completely unrelated to what he said to his wife. . . . .reasons why i said ivynwa should stop being superstitious.[/b]if you don't get this now - just drop the issue! jeez.

Sweetheart you had me wrong there, I didn't say that. You read more meaning into what I said. Thanks, Gotta run.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
Men and their egos!! Cannot just accept when they are wrong. .I am not here to find an argument with you but to show you were you made a few mistakes or two.

Your first post indicates that everything happens by chance or luck(nothing is linked) but your second post indicates that something must happen first for something else to happen. .

Peace.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by osakiniti(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
after u don chop chop chop!!!.u wan com run, no even try am, lolu can help her out with daily work out.and dis will make ur love stronger.lmao
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by rosyhayler(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
coogar:

you did well, highbros!
better to let her go now than to marry her and start cheating in marriage. at the end of the day, it's your choice and i feel your pain. i don't like fat girls myself. they are mostly lazy and untidy. if she's fat before marriage then you can expect her to be obese after child bearing. the money you would spend on her obesity will drain your savings. people are yet to realize obesity is worse than diseases related to smoking and alcohol.

as per the 9 yrs, people keep harping about. . . . .your 9 yrs were wasted too. she wasn't the only one! you have found someone new, let her find someone new. cheerio!
[quote][/quote], 

really?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by chika98: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
Sagamite: LMAO! is all I can say dude. Obviously I can't "reply" privately but yeah funny though. I reserve me comments
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Pweety4me(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Kandi plse tell those, gorilla looking morons abeg!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! grin Fat a[i]ss[/i] bald headed gorrillas cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Pweety4me(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
Lol, u get time jor.

I swear, i'm good @ my [i]j[/i]ob tongue & not trying to talk sense into these wannabe intellectual beings online jare
undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
I got tired so I resigned undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Pweety4me(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^Isn't this more tiring tho?geee i really can't stand what i can't sha, but mehn it's the same thing everyday girlllll.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
Girl, I have not eaten yet and my brain is not functioning at the moment. , .I meant I resigned from trying to talk sense into these wannabe intellectual gangsters.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Isn't this more tiring tho?geee i really can't stand what i can't sha, but mehn it's the same thing everyday girlllll.

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Pweety4me(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
@Saga Geee i don't like it.

kandiikane:

Girl, I have not eaten yet and my brain is not functioning at the moment. , .I meant I resigned from trying to talk sense into these wannabe intellectual gangsters.
Lol it's really boring, it's like de-ja-vu embarassed
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Pweety4me(f): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
@cougarbird. . .is that yu & ur girlfriend?damn get a life!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by gloriuss(f): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
9 years? what a prison sentence! Olorun maje ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.