Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28692 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

I wont be cleaning this thread again angry

if you have personal issues please resolve it out of the forum.

Na, best solution is for NL to pay for their 4 nights in a hotel room in Las Vegas. They might even marry there. I trust Sagamite nau, he knows how to pick them.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Kunbee: 3:45am On Jul 20, 2011
Any update undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ojdollars(m): 4:35am On Jul 20, 2011
@HighBros, I like you for onething, just onething. The ability to share your problem and challenges at this time of your life in a forum like this when you knew that you would be criticize, insulted, abused and been given a good advice.

Well, the truth is that, "The Cave You Most Fear To Enter, Contains The Greatest Treasure In Life" And "The Miracle Of Life, Is Not By Making A Million Friend, But A Friend That Would Stand By You When The Millions Are Against You". Don't ever marry because of sentiment oooh and the best Advice I can give to you is that, turn your case to Jesus, consult with your Man Of God, as it's always said, Your Prophet Is Your Profit, talk to a Spiritual Head so they can seek the face of God concerning this issue with you, to know what God say's about your relationship with this About To Be Divorced Fiancee of yours.

From experience, the new smallie might be fit now, but might be a fraustration and cause a set back for you emotionally. And God listen to the cry of a woman well well ooh, remember she can't kill or beat you, they are weaker vessels. She would only be hurt and start placing curse on you that might have an after effect on you. As it is, the spiritual controls the physical my brother.

Another Point: There is no perfect man/woman on earth, perfect people do not exist. People rush out for crude oil, companies and govt organ wants this crude oil badly, but the truth is that the crude oil that is producing billions is very drity in it's original state, but when it's refined, it comes out with different fine product, but the truth is that, you can't refind anything out of it's finish product, you can only refine from the raw which is the Crude. Make that fat girl a slim chick again, don't love base on condition, love unconditionally too. If something happens to you thhat you didn't planned for, and was dumped like this, how would you feel? Think about it my Brother, there is a law in life, don't do anything that would make you regret your tomorrow.

I love you my brother, hope you think carefully before your take any action. Godbless & 1 love.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2011
What a relief!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros:

What a relief!

Have u done it? How did it go? The whole details please!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by slymm(f): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2011
@OP, forget all this jist about the fatty cursing you, and praying midnight prayer. Fa fa fa , fowl! Did u deny her pregnancy? Do a blood oath with her? Were you in the bond of matrimony? Nah! Please, walk away from her now, and kiss her goodbye, maybe next time she would stay away from KFC and ice cream. Never marry out of pity, the institution of marriage is hard, you do not need to marry a fat woman out of pity. You will hate yourself.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Have u done it? How did it go? The whole details please!
I don't want to receive more insults from anybody.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros:

I don't want to receive more insults from anybody.

I am not insulting you. Haba I have even gotten over the matter. Shit happens. I just want you to do the break up on time, express yourself to her cos you owe her that much. Prolonging things would make it worst and time is running out.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by blank(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros, Knack us correct gist jor.

How can i read thru 13 pages of plenty thrash and u no gree tell person the end.

How was her reaction. She obviously didn't kill u.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nosyke(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros having read through 13 pages of different opinions, you must have gotten the advice that best suits you.
Please play the full tape for the house, how did it go?Obviously she didnt kill you, lol
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nosyke(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am not insulting you. Haba I have even gotten over the matter. poo happens. I just want you to do the break up on time, express yourself to her cos you owe her that much. Prolonging things would make it worst and time is running out.

I must commend the Objectivity that you display in you posts, Keep it up
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2011
I hope you have kicked her to the curb. . .(if that's the saying) kekeke
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am not insulting you. Haba
i didn't say you were insulting me. Do me this favour, put yourself in my shoes, read through all the comments on this thread then tell me how it feels. Some wanted to cut me, some wanted to shoot me, some even wanted to pull me out of my skin! With uncountable insults. I'm a human, you know?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am not insulting you. Haba
i didn't say you were insulting me. Do me this favour, put yourself in my shoes, read through all the comments on this thread then tell me how it feels. Some wanted to cut me, some wanted to shoot me, some even wanted to pull me out of my skin! With uncountable insults. I'm a human, you know?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2011
^^Abeg wear you pants. .Are they going to go through the net and appear in front of your computer to cut, shoot and eat you? I want to hear something. angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by blank(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
Me too.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ibatosh84: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hello you have her for 9years dating, please don"t be sad you have dating her for 9years don't you think she is still your girl the problem is that she is fat , you have known each other too well try and see if there is a way to handle this problem, because dumpind  her cost some ones live. kiss
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros:

I understand but you would feel relieved when you break up fast. If you prolong it, you are wasting her time and by then it would be hell.

When do you intend marrying smallie? Is smallie ready now for marriage?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
Here is another woman that dumped her man after 12 years and got engaged to another in 6 weeks:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/3644705/Strictly-Natasha.html

She is quite hot, so she has options.

She cheated on the guy twice during the relationship, and after dumping him she said "Mike and I are still the best of friends".

Maybe she needs to be killed too?  grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by XX01(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2011
lolz
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

When do you intend marrying smallie? Is smallie ready now for marriage?
my life is not a movie. Leave my smallie out of this. lets respect her privacy. As for the fat arse, she left after saying all the rubbish in her mouth and giving me the greatest embarassment of my life.i know her parrent will invite me soon,God knows i'm not going to that house. As long as i'm concerned,its Good reddance! So this is what i would have married as a wife? Anyway,thank God she got fat sha.**winks**
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Chidiansel: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
Not only u wasted her time,but both of u wasted 9 yrs only in.U were only in lust but didn't  love her.If at all there was any,it was conditional.U hav seen & enjoyed evrythin about her & she no longer appeal to u.In d ist place d relationship was not properly defined.U did not act well,though ladies equally act d same.Marriage,to me,it's not a do or die affair.And a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Relationship shuld b mutually and symbiotically executed to b fruitful.Once there is no more love frm either side,evry other thing wuld b mechanical.Be forthright and tell d girl d locus inquo instead of decieving her further,so she  can sulk her wounds and hav time to plan her life. Its painful,but u must tell her d position of things,now.Find a suitable means to tell her.She can't kill u, She wuld b hurt,but wuld get over it get loved by another who wuld appreciate her, But am not encouraging u to b dumping ladies.I  hope u wuld not later find fault wit d new "smallie".
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
Quote by all4naija on kandikane's gender

The gender says "M" for Male! He sucks! Or whatever gender she seems to claim here. Maybe she is hermaphroditic]

Ivynwa:

----------Where is that Kandiikane boy/girl (which is it now?). I am still coming to deal with him/her (Oh well whatever it is, even if na haemophrodite sef) Lol.  grin  Please who knows Kandi"s gender? I have been referring to him/her as a woman but I am beginning to think that the reverse may be the case.

Omo that your post had me cracking, it seems that I am not the only one wondering what gender Kandi is, I was asking the same question as you in another thread just the other day.  

@Kandi
Yeah, yeah this thread finally confirmed your gender to us, a female with malnourished bosom too. ROTFL ha-ha-he-he-he. I no fit laugh.  grin grin  (You know I'm only jokng Kandi sweet sweet)

Abeg make una continue with una thread o-o- but make una no skin Highbros alive. Oga highbros I sorry for you-o-o. Make you dey prepare your obituary you hear as that your babe don take style tell you beforehand say she go delete you if you dump am. Wetin remain again? Anyway I will suggest that you take her to the Gym as soon as possible for an intensive work-out or better still jog with her in the evening, I have a neighbour that slimmed down after some evening joggings. So you mean if she come jog slim down come get nicy nicy curves again like your smallie, the love wey you get for am before go come appear again? That your love wey dey appear and disappear so, na Nollywood-ghost love be that? If you sef come get accident come get one leg remain, you go fit choose between woman wey dey orobokibo and woman wey get nice nice smallie-slim-shady curves.

On a serious note help her slim down if you really love her and if you don't, don't waste her time anymore and have her thinking you guys have something going on when there isn't. It's unfair on a woman.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Here is another woman that dumped her man after 12 years and got engaged to another in 6 weeks:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/3644705/Strictly-Natasha.html

She is quite hot, so she has options.

She cheated on the guy twice during the relationship, and after dumping him she said "Mike and I are still the best of friends".

Maybe she needs to be killed too? grin

Abi ooooo
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros:

my life is not a movie. Leave my smallie out of this. lets respect her privacy. As for the fat arse, she left after saying all the rubbish in her mouth and giving me the greatest embarassment of my life.i know her parrent will invite me soon,God knows i'm not going to that house. As long as i'm concerned,its Good reddance! So this is what i would have married as a wife? Anyway,thank God she got fat sha.**winks**

you did well, highbros!
better to let her go now than to marry her and start cheating in marriage. at the end of the day, it's your choice and i feel your pain. i don't like fat girls myself. they are mostly lazy and untidy. if she's fat before marriage then you can expect her to be obese after child bearing. the money you would spend on her obesity will drain your savings. people are yet to realize obesity is worse than diseases related to smoking and alcohol.

as per the 9 yrs, people keep harping about. . . . .your 9 yrs were wasted too. she wasn't the only one! you have found someone new, let her find someone new. cheerio!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
Highbros:

my life is not a movie. Leave my smallie out of this. lets respect her privacy. As for the fat behind, she left after saying all the rubbish in her mouth and giving me the greatest embarassment of my life.i know her parrent will invite me soon,God knows i'm not going to that house. As long as i'm concerned,its Good reddance! So this is what i would have married as a wife? Anyway,thank God she got fat sha.**winks**

Okay Poster you are happy now and calling the poor girl "fat" all over the place and saying "good riddance" after nine years of a relationship? Get ready to dump the next woman when she gets fat too, or you can even start manufacturing slim-shady women. grin cool You did not make great effort here to help the poor girl slim down, I agree that you tried but if you loved her enough you would have overcome that obstacle of "fatness" with her.

You are entering marriage with a "rose-tinted" glass, know that you will meet many obstacles in marriage so be prepared to be dumping the people around you when problems arises. Sicknesses and even "fatness" may rear their head in marriage, will you throw wifey out of the door when that happens?? Marriage is much more than a nice suit and lovely wedding gown on a model wife and everything going nicey nicey, better know that in time. True love abound and sticks in time of troubles, if your love appears and disappears like a ghost like that then it doesn't sound true. Have you asked yourself who will be there for you if something happens to you, it is such indepth quality you should also be looking for in a woman not just nice curves?

It's a pity the society gave you men the upperhand to be using and dumping women according to your whims just because women can't go and marry men of their choice too.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ivynwa:

Okay Poster you are happy now and calling the poor girl "fat" all over the place and saying "good riddance" after nine years of a relationship? Get ready to dump the next woman when she gets fat too, or you can even start manufacturing slim-shady women. grin cool You did not make great effort here to help the poor girl slim down, I agree that you tried but if you loved her enough you would have overcome that obstacle of "fatness" with her.

how does one overcome someone else's gluttony after several warnings?

You are entering marriage with a "rose-tinted" glass, know that you will meet many obstacles in marriage so be prepared to be dumping the people around you when problems arises. Sicknesses and even "fatness" may rear their head in marriage, will you throw wifey out of that when that happens?? Marriage is much more than a nice suit and lovely wedding gown on a model wife and everything going nicey nicey, better know that in time.

spare us the preaching. . . .

obstacles in marriage my foot! every man accepts the fatness that comes with pregnancy and beyond. i don't think highbros would have been pissed had this been the case. the babe in question got fat as a result of gluttony. if she gets pregnant, she will become obese - then you start worrying about diseases related to obesity. highbros doesn't wanna be a widower at the age of 40. if you have a brother who is dating a fat chic - you better advise her to go for someone slim and fit.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ivynwa:

You are entering marriage with a "rose-tinted" glass, know that you will meet many obstacles in marriage so be prepared to be dumping the people around you when problems arises. Sicknesses and even "fatness" may rear their head in marriage, will you throw wifey out of the door when that happens?? Marriage is much more than a nice suit and lovely wedding gown on a model wife and everything going nicey nicey, better know that in time. True love abound and sticks in time of troubles, if your love appears and disappears like a ghost like that then it doesn't sound true. Have you asked yourself who will be there for you if something happens to you, it is such indepth quality you should also be looking for in a woman not just nice curves?

It's a pity the society gave you men the upperhand to be using and dumping women according to your whims just because women can't go and marry men of their choice too.

Good points!

coogar:

obstacles in marriage my foot! every man accepts the fatness that comes with pregnancy and beyond. i don't think highbros would have been pissed had this been the case. the babe in question got fat as a result of gluttony. if she gets pregnant, she will become obese - then you start worrying about diseases related to obesity. highbros doesn't wanna be a widower at the age of 40. if you have a brother who is dating a fat chic - you better advise her to go for someone slim and fit.

Come on! How many obese people die at 40? That is a tad bit of exaggeration. grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by coogar: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Good points!
Come on! How many obese people die at 40? That is a tad bit of exaggeration. grin

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/smokers-run-out-of-puff-as-obesity-wins-20100421-t0kr.html

http://www.good.is/post/food-kills-more-people-than-smoking-and-alcohol/

sagamite, obesity kills more than hunger. grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Ivynwa(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
coogar:

Okay-o-o everybody clap your hands for Highbros and wish him a lovely fat-free life with his smallie. Let us also wish his "fat" girlfriend luck and hope she finds a better man that loves her even more. Alleluiah.  

You men are real funny when you dispose of women like you are gods. You don't even know tomorrow, most times situations like this turn around great for the woman.
I know a man that brought a woman abroad to marry and after impregnating her dumped her with one of the reasons being that she is fat, he went and married another woman and even rejected the child this first woman had for him. He died early this year and the first woman he deemed "fat" now has a good marriage with a nice man who even accepted her rejected child.

Another one who got married to a fat woman abroad just to get his paper was always talking down on the poor woman, I once visited them and the woman was tripping about Nigeria and telling me how she is going to visit Nigeria with her husband, when she went into the bedroom the man was like "Look at the fat woman I am taking to Nigeria to see my people?"(I mean he told me that he is not taking that fat woman anywhere near his people for them to see). Today this man is dead after a little illness(which month did he pass away,not even up to 3 months) and it was this same fat wife that did a decent burial for him and sent his body to Nigeria for his people. These are true stories, I didn't make it up. Each time I remember these men I shake my head at life and the things we humans do to others in the name of selfishness.

There are more to life than the jolly good things we all trip for my people. There are more to life.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2011

@Kandi
Yeah, yeah this thread finally confirmed your gender to us, a female with [b]malnourished bosom [/b]too.
And you saw all this but still came to confirm I am a woman? Christ, oh lord!!

sagamite, obesity kills more than hunger.

Are you saying if we have a competition today- I will not eat or drink for 30s(umm,  let me give it 10days) and you will eat continuously, you are going to die before me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.