Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14906 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 5:07am On Aug 13, 2007
What is this abt mirrors?

I failed my optics class in physics.

Somebody enlighten me pls
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:10am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Cheigemba, thank you for being observant. Your mirror show you are a positive person. I guess you used PLANE mirror. It tell it as it is.

This could become very interesting! I think this guy found his mirror afterall

grabbing my large sized popcorn bag and a large "coke" to watch the proceedings!!!!

doyin13:

@babeelove

I have said it countless times. I am not gentlemanly.

I am what girls call a Right Ole Bastard.

And they lur me for that.

We understand!  That is why I can never marry a guy like you!!!  I do not indulge in polygamy!!! grin  Please head south or north!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:11am On Aug 13, 2007
Babeelove, I will never announce who I am. That is why I didn't fill in my profile.

So it is left to you to decide. Use your mirror or borrow one.

Me Tricky? That is an assumption anyway. I forget you said you like fantasies. I hope it isn't a fantasy?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2007
This bloody biz over mirrors.

Are you guys being deliberately cryptic?

if so may una carry go o
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:14am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Babeelove, I will never announce who I am. That is why I didn't fill in my profile.

So it is left to you to decide. Use your mirror or borrow one.

Me Tricky? That is an assumption anyway. I forget you said you like fantasies. I hope it isn't a fantasy?

That's okay!!! I think it works out better that way!!!

@Doyin
you are doing better than I am.  Please I cannot understand this parable of "mirrors"!!!

Chiegemba--over to you oh!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2007
Doyin13, in a layman language.
PLANE MIRRORS give you exactly the same distance the image is. It is real and concise.
CONCAVE MIRROR will give you an image that is propotional to your own position. And MAY not be exactly the way it is. It is real. but while you are viewing others, you are equally telling the world what you are. It can also be virtual, adjustable.
CONVEX MIRROR would always give you unreal image. No matter your size, you will always see a shorter man in the mirror. It has it usefulness just like others. One more thing, convex mirror are generally unreliable. The are meant for applications where you need to see larger view from a short angle.

Use any mirror that suit your focus. We shall also be viewing your own image from your rare.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:26am On Aug 13, 2007
All this grammar to spot a gent on nairaland shocked By the time you buy all these mirrors--the gent no go hungry you again oh!!! Please can we have an easier method shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:26am On Aug 13, 2007
i tot as much, later or sonner the dudes, will definately come up with a copycat thread,   nl dudes, what can i say, they wowo no be small, only one person, and that one is with me.

@babe. lol, i think they would do anything 2 spot a gentlman in nl
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:28am On Aug 13, 2007
@acid

This thread existed before the other one I think. I am not sure--thanks to a certain non-gent called K0be!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:28am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrope show me what you got pretty lady.

babeelove, you're still dreaming about me abi, you can't keep my name out your mouth.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:29am On Aug 13, 2007
@kobe are u a gentle man
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 5:30am On Aug 13, 2007
hahahahahaha! grin grin grin

u guys r all funny "nice meetin u guys".

BABEELOVE:

OMG!!! I guess we are all bored!!!  This is what insomnia causes!!!  Well I am awake because I have to work 16 hrs tomorrow and if I go to sleep now I will not survive driving home the next morning.  So pardon my "coquettish" wayo flirting as you call it!!!  It is not gentlemanly to be "sheap"!!!!

Thank for for bringing us back to planet Nairaland!!!  Pray tell us!!! Did you find any gents!!!  No need to mention names---just give us a hint by scrambling the names a tad!!!

@ babeelove; actually dere is really nothin 2 hide so scramblin dere names would b of no use. but dere r quite a few of them dat if i decide mentionin names i wont leave 4 work but i do have a lot of them added on my yahoo messenger wink grin

olanajim:

Chiegemba, thank you for being observant. Your mirror show you are a positive person. I guess you used PLANE mirror. It tell it as it is.

@Olanajim; thanks 4 d complement if dats 1 but not really sure about d mirror thing though wink " But probably u sure would fall into d group of d gentlemen i have met on nl" wink cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2007
I just checked.  You are right acid---this was a copycat thread!!!

Watching from the sidelines---
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2007
k0be:

acidrope show me what you got pretty lady.

babeelove, you're still dreaming about me abi, you can't keep my name out your mouth.

me show u, u 4nny, no be una wan make impression

@babe, it seems u not still familiar with these guys, they wear mask die
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2007
acidrope, look no further my dear.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2007
impre wetin? you dey blow gramma o. no be you talk say nl boys wowo, so I ask you say make you show me what you got pretty lady.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2007
hey dropy; tried callin u 2day " wetin do ur phone?" undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2007
e no go, maybe i was in d library, like a good girl, call me in 5 mins, i will be at home, na God say make u call me sef, i be don dey miss una
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2007
chiegemba:

hahahahahaha! grin grin grin

u guys r all funny "nice meetin u guys".

@ babeelove; actually dere is really nothin 2 hide so scramblin dere names would b of no use. but dere r quite a few of them that if i decide mentionin names i wont leave 4 work but i do have a lot of them added on my yahoo messenger wink grin

@Olanajim; thanks 4 d complement if that is 1 but not really sure about d mirror thing though wink " But probably u sure would fall into d group of d gentlemen i have met on nl" wink cheesy

I knew for sure he had found that missing mirror he was talking about!!!  My dear Chiegemba!!!  You are a brave girl.  I am too scared of that YIM-BIM-AIM-MIM or any other "IM" mess.  Person no go sleep for house again  NL is bad enough--you wan come add "IM" to the problem Have a lovely day at work.  Enjoy your gentlemanly mirror oh!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2007
Babeelove, you don't need to buy any mirror or all mirrors. You already have everything you need within you. Look into your heart.

LIFE IS A MIRROR. What you see is a reflection of your vision, focus Idea, and your personality. Like material mirror, if you don't have any, you can always borrow. The quality of your mirror would manifest in the type of image it reflected.

When you present an image, opinion, ideas, people would take a critical look at it and judge the quality of your mirror. If you are right, they would know. If you are being deluded by your mirror, they would know. Of course, people can be wrong. It doesn't matter. Why? Because PEOPLE PEOPLE! That is the tradition.

Sane people however know WHEN NOT TO PEOPLE.

Anything you do, says, or think, just remember. People are watching and measuring your own values.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2007
k0be:

impre wetin? you dey blow gramma o. no be you talk say nl boys wowo, so I ask you say make you show me what you got pretty lady.

so na me dey show u pic, to prove me wrong, dude, u sabi oooo grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:41am On Aug 13, 2007
thank you o sista, i been dey try o.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Babeelove, you don't need to buy any mirror or all mirrors. You already have everything you need within you. Look into your heart.

LIFE IS A MIRROR. What you see is a reflection of your vision, focus Idea, and your personality. Like material mirror, if you don't have any, you can always borrow. The quality of your mirror would manifest in the type of image it reflected.

When you present an image, opinion, ideas, people would take a critical look at it and judge the quality of your mirror. If you are right, they would know. If you are being deluded by your mirror, they would know. Of course, people can be wrong. It doesn't matter. Why? Because PEOPLE PEOPLE! That is the tradition.
Sane people however know WHEN NOT TO PEOPLE.

Anything you do, says, or think, just remember. People are watching and measuring your own values.

I think you a a "KOLOMENTAL" scientist!!! grin  You well so undecided  I am actually beginning to fear for your personal safety!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2007
Oh Olanajim u too much

Where have u been all my life

This is deep men

I can imagine books , audiotapes, synidicated TV show.

ALL HAIL OLANAJIM. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER EXTRAORDINAIRE
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2007
@kobe nahh, seriously mehhn, am for some reason begining 2 believ in u 2 redeem the gentle men, oya show us ur pic, dont let me down sha ooooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:45am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

Oh Olanajim u too much

Where have u been all my life

This is deep men

I can imagine books , audiotapes, synidicated TV show.

ALL HAIL OLANAJIM. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER EXTRAORDINAIRE

I think the dude needs some help!!! Sounding like some olumba olumba guy of something!!! undecided

acidrop:

me show u, u 4nny, no be una wan make impression

@babe, it seems u not still familiar with these guys, they wear mask die

Yeah!!! I think I give up!!! angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 5:47am On Aug 13, 2007
acidbaby your mouth sweet o, let the gentlemen redeem themselves.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2007
Olanajim no mind Babeelove.

The great ones are not recognised in their lifetimes.

I believe your theory of mirrors will live long after you
and this moment on NL will forever be pockmarked in history.

THE GREAT OLANAJIM
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

Olanajim no mind Babeelove.

The great ones are not recognised in their lifetimes.

[b]I believe your theory of mirrors will live long after you
and this moment on Nairaland will forever be pockmarked in history.[/b]THE GREAT OLANAJIM

grin

doyin13---I told you not to call that boy's name--Now you woke him up!!! sad
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2007
If a guy wear mask, it may be something is wrong with his face or he just want to hid the face. Any same man would recognize a masked man. Only a blind man wouldn't and we have alot of blind chaps out there. Seeing without vision.

A wise blind man would however learn to use his finger to authenticate an object. Only fools fail to do that.

So, I agreed, masked men abounds. If you are not a fool, you would never fall into their trick.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I knew for sure he had found that missing mirror he was talking about!!!   My dear Chiegemba!!!  You are a brave girl.  I am too scared of that YIM-BIM-AIM-MIM or any other "IM" mess.  Person no go sleep for house again  Nairaland is bad enough--you wan come add "IM" to the problem Have a lovely day at work.  Enjoy your gentlemanly mirror oh!!! grin
Hahahahahaha! @ Babeelove; i no b dey 4 d mirror business oooo but about d yahoo stuff i generally like meetin new people "male & female" and with time if i find out dat i kinda made a mistake i just ignore future conversations with them wink so really i dont count it as a great ordeal 2 add them 2 my yahoo wink grin

acidrop:

e no go, maybe i was in d library, like a good girl, call me in 5 mins, i will be at home, na God say make u call me sef, i be don dey miss una

ok now, no probs but it wont b in d next 5mins ooo probably when i get 2 work and am settled in like say in d next 2-3hrs i go call u k wink smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 6:01am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

If a guy wear mask, it may be something is wrong with his face or he just want to hid the face. Any same man would recognize a masked man. Only a blind man wouldn't and we have alot of blind chaps out there. Seeing without vision.

A wise blind man would however learn to use his finger to authenticate an object. Only fools fail to do that.

So, I agreed, masked men abounds. If you are not a fool, you would never fall into their trick.

Ha Olanajim

A man after my heart.

You will be placed in this pantheon of great blacks.

Marley, Garvey, Achebe, X, Fela, Olanajim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.