Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,402 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71235 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Alpharey: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ttalk:
That's a testimony of a working secured Lagos started by Tinubu. Let Obi trek from UpperIweka to Building Material Market and let see if he won't fall to stray bullet within the axis of Nteje and Nkwelle Nsunaka where villagers are always shooting themselves in a frenzy fight as if they are living in hell

I hear you, maybe that is where they shot and assassinated Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola and other prominent Nigerians
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by HilcomTech(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omoslim26:
I really wish Nigerians can look beyond na my party and na my candidate and choose to do the right thing this time undecided
I stand with Peter Obi.

Yet the only reason you are talking about Peter Obi is because he is your tribe and religion.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by oodua1stson: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Can he do it in anambra that he governed for 8 years without his head rolling
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by BaddestQueen(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
I am not Tinubu media crew, I am a citizen who wants a transparent and better leaders for a better country... that's why I am thoroughly searching each candidate,so not your so called Peter obi alone!

Okay here is a link to Peter Obi talking as far back as 2018 saying he got no house else where expect in Onisha! Towards the end of the video you could see the documents of this houses in different locations!

https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DownChelsea(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have seen things.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Everlastingson: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
The big deal and what is wrong about it is the fact that he lied he did not own a house in Lagos!

Show us where he told you that, else, respect yourself and keep silent
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ledaman: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know
Foolish fellow the way Anambra is no man's land ! Hopeless thing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by IbadeHQ: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?

Let him walk like that in Ukpor or any other place in anambra. That place he's walking is Ikoyi link bridge in lekki, that's one of the safest place in Lekki phase 1. At the beginning and at the end of the bridge are police patrol vans. People jug there at night. That is one of Tinubu's masterplan for Lagos made possible by BRF one of those groomed and nututed by BAT. Is there any place like in anambra? Can he try this at upper Iweka at night.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by MissLeslie(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?

And you are the wheelchair he as been using since
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Crixxx: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
deeva2:
Its because Lagos is safe..He shud try that in his state, Anambra, esplly on monday morning..

Yet, his supporters keeps insulting Tinubu who made Lagos attractive/conducive for them to do business.

Igbos are the highest local migrants into Lagos on a daily bases..

Think Lagos

Think Tinubu.

Lagos is a no man's land. Periodt you can go back to osun and claim it.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Jomonix: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!

He stays in a rented apartment. He doesn't own the building
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everlastingson:

Show us where he told you that, else, respect yourself and keep silent
Oya click the link below; watch and see for yourself!
https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19

And learn to research and question your candidate and stop showing your ignorance...Thanks grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Bigchristo22(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
those that has been stealing Nigeria taxpayers money and even public funds have you criticize or scrutinized them? Have you questioned Atiku and Tinubu that happened to be the richest landlord in Africa?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by rakaasta(f): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This picture is not Peter Obi. He only wears black which we keep wondering dhy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Zorn: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
I am not Tinubu media crew, I am a citizen who wants a transparent and better leaders for a better country... that's why I am thoroughly searching each candidate,so not your so called Peter obi alone!

Okay here is a link to Peter Obi talking as far back as 2018 saying he got no house else where expect in Onisha! Towards the end of the video you could see the documents of this houses in different locations!

So why are you particular about Obi , is he the only candidate in the presidential race? as a concern citizen . I want to ask if it's even a crime to own a house in another state as former governor of a another state?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Lionnation: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Really oya post a picture of him trekking in Anambra like he did in Lagos let me see grin
have you ever seen obi anywhere with security

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zorn:
So why are you particular about Obi , is he the only candidate in the presidential race? as a concern citizen . I want to ask if it's even a crime to own a house in another state as former governor of a another state?
Now I see you are very stupid old fool, you asked for proves I gave you all! Now you wants to start asking me useless questions and shifting goal post! Who said it is a crime to own a house in another state but it stupidity to lie and denied like you are a saint! Pls get out of my mention! Gullible fellow
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by BaddestQueen(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Now I see you are very stupid old fool, you asked for proves I gave you all! Now you wants to start asking me useless questions and shifting goal post! Who said it is a crime to own a house in another state but it stupidity to lie and denied like you are a saint! Pls get out of my mention! Gullible fellow
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Omoslim26: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yet the only reason you are talking about Peter Obi is because he is your tribe and religion.

Not true.
Say what you know and stop assuming undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by deeva2: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

Lagos is a no man's land. Periodt you can go back to osun and claim it.

Why do u thing so.

You shud have tol ur Soludo to contest as Lagos state gov instead of Anambra

Or tell ur chinedu at Alaba market to come and be the Oba of Lagos since lagos is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by EMMNIG: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When your hands and conscience are clean, you fear no evil

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria , Peter Obi

hmmmm... what a great humility.
As for me Obi got five (5) votes in my house already.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by pquaver(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ngozi123:

Me? A newbie? Please sit down.

I'm not bragging that I've been abroad. I was born and bred in western country Avenue in Lagos and have been a citizen of Onitsha since from birth. This isn't bragging, it's just stating facts.

The fact that you think someone stating that they live abroad aka Lagos is bragging is hilarious.

Fixed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Queenttoast01: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
slimfit1:

Walking alone can keep you fit.

Keep you fit always? Continue sir cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Jerrynoni19(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stop arguing with random strangers on the internet
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Chidex50(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

He's leaving in a rented apartment. He doesn't own it. Go and verify!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by martinif: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

they are talking about a Rented House. be wise.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Tywo2018: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'll meet in court
HilcomTech:

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by aspabay(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Self-deception.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Fira09(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

You and insults..... most times ur statements are insipid and ur attitude is cacafuego!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Crixxx: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
deeva2:

Why do u thing so.

You shud have tol ur Soludo to contest as Lagos state gov instead of Anambra

Or tell ur chinedu at Alaba market to come and be the Oba of Lagos since lagos is a no man's land.

Doesn't change the fact it's a no man's land Fulani and Igbos have leaders crowned leaders in Lagos. Oba of Lagos is just another leader.
You can only claim lagos based on ancestral land which has really been sold and nothing more.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Tywo2018: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Are u sure undecided
oodua1stson:
Can he do it in anambra that he governed for 8 years without his head rolling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital / Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.