Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71223 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ournolly: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
Peter Obi did not have any house in Lagos. His wife rented a flat apartment and that's where they stay at his occassional visit.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
I hope you reported the other guy that started the insult too, you are an hypocrite!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oh my good God but his supporters sad he has nothing in Lagos?

I swear anyone that take Obi supporters serious the person is likely to have personality issue like them.

All I know before about them is tribalism, hatred, arrogant, foul mouthed, abusive, hate, bullying and now they have added *Lies* to it, game over

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Zorn: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
Where is the home? I mean where is the house you're talking about? It's really stupid for Nairaland to push unverifiable news to the front page just because you don't like a certain candidate. You just saw somebody on the road and concluded he is going to his home even when you didn't see the house? Haba this nonsense should stop already.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Lionnation: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
You still dey tail rubbish, shame no dey catch una, Can obi walk like this in Anambra undecided let him try it, if Simon ekpa fraction of ipob no kill am...That is an evidence that Lagos is a secured and working environment courtesy Tinubu Jagaban
you are not informed bro, it's true that you guys just sit in your state no leave no transfer you don't even know what happens in other states, even on the news you don't read news about others nawao PO is a confirmed trekker in Anambra anywhere anyday no security all by himself go and verify
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lionnation:
did peter obi himself tell you he did not have house in Lagos
Oya click that link and hear and see for yourself!https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by prizeless(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
And why was he trekking
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by wallarwallar(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know

Ur father and forefathers will not make dis comment millennium child

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Everlastingson: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Hanty rest your blood too dey hot! undecided you like trouble. . .this is just a normal post no big deal

Tinubu's paid e-agent spotted.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zorn:
Where is the home? I mean where is the house you're talking about? It's really stupid for Nairaland to push unverifiable news to the front page just because you don't like a certain candidate. You just saw somebody on the road and concluded he is going to his home even when you didn't see the house? Haba this nonsense should stop already.
Stop crying I can give you the link to the verified post in 2017, it was even posted here! So the mods aren't dumb!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Lionnation: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Oya click that link and hear and see for yourself!https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19
what if he is a tenant their, have you confirmed he have a house in his name in Lagos
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lionnation:
you are not informed bro, it's true that you guys just sit in your state no leave no transfer you don't even know what happens in other states, even on the news you don't read news about others nawao PO is a confirmed trekker in Anambra anywhere anyday no security all by himself go and verify
Really oya post a picture of him trekking in Anambra like he did in Lagos let me see grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Hacks4dummies: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Loads of sense...is that you on your dp?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everlastingson:

Tinubu's paid e-agent spotted.
Lol show me prove that I am paid or you will remain unfortunate in life...Rubbish because I did not support your candidate that makes me a paid agent undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Zorn: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Stop crying I can give you the link to the verified post in 2017, it was even posted here! So the mods aren't dumb!
You should verify if it was a rented apartment or not , because it's not a crime to own a house anywhere in this country so I don't see any reason someone will ask the federal government to seize his house anywhere else aside Anambra state.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zorn:
You should verify if it was a rented apartment or not , because it's not a crime to own a house anywhere in this country so I don't see any reason someone will ask the federal government to seize his house anywhere else aside Anambra state.
Chai did you also want a link to that undecided See Bros y'all should not be emotional but be logical in our dealings with our leaders, we need to question, research what ever they said not just digest it like a zombie...I am sure you are a matured man, pls act like it! And stop crying and calling post unverified

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Everlastingson: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Minjim:
His home at Banana Island.

We will be fools to fall for this poverty gimmick again.

I remember B7uhari taking his tea with cowbell milk.

Sorry we're wiser

Try to make sense nah. If a billionaire owns a house in Lagos what's there? Show us were Obi told you he doesn't own a house in Lagos? Did he ever deny being a billionaire?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by georgeakins: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
abobote:
Peter Obi is the best, but the system will not allow him

Nothing like the system won't allow him.

The fact is, he cannot win. He is only popular on the internet among his Ibo people.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Can our Peter Obi do this in Anambra or in the whole East?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ogatboy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided

He rented a house in Lagos and does not own it. What is next? Make una no cry, this campaign is light versus darkness. Darkness dey try attack light, light dey swallow darkness. The fear of Obi is real, everyone trembling
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Alpharey: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

So one can't rent a home again. Who did this to you
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Zorn: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai did you also want a link to that undecided See Bros y'all should not be emotional but be logical in our dealings with our leaders, we need to question, research what ever they said not just digest it like a zombie...I am sure you are a matured man, pls act like it! And stop crying and calling post unverified
Post the documents that proves a certain property anywhere else belongs to him then I won't bother criticising your post . We know that Tinubu's media crew and campaign organisations are trying so hard to pin something on Peter Obi .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Mcaccess(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
K
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu can not even sleep alone in his room
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Everlastingson: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros who told you I am campaigning for him lol grin I only show his lies of him not having house in Lagos
v

Wise Yorubas are far better than the pettiness your are displaying here and will vote for Obi, knowing Tinubu's antecedents. Pls stop making frivolous and childish accusations, you can never succeed is discrediting Obi. Truth is stronger than lies
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Babalola0920: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
While Tinubu is using hundreds of cars as a convoy in his own Lagos

NA THAT TINUBU make LAGOS walkable for PETER OBI
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by HilcomTech(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

That is the problem with liars. They need to remember all the lies they have been telling everyone.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by cosmos1440: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Another great achievement of Peter Obi, the incoming president of Biafra
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Abfinest007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided
that's fayose former ekiti state governor
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zorn:
Post the documents that proves a certain property anywhere else belongs to him then I won't bother criticising your post . We know that Tinubu's media crew and campaign organisations are trying so hard to pin something on Peter Obi .
I am not Tinubu media crew, I am a citizen who wants a transparent and better leaders for a better country... that's why I am thoroughly searching each candidate,so not your so called Peter obi alone!

Okay here is a link to Peter Obi talking as far back as 2018 saying he got no house else where expect in Onisha! Towards the end of the video you could see the documents of this houses in different locations!

https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by okorogodwin4(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

I don't know what is wrong with theses tillubuu urchins they seems to be thinking from there Anus so everyone living in Lagos have house in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.