Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Do You Advise Me To Do? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (24480 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by BATified2023: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Authoreety:
I will advice you leave Naija if you have a welcoming destination, but wait till after elections, if Peter Obi wins, the situation of the economy can make you deciude on ur next step.
how did d situation of anambra when he was governor stop people from moving out of anambra to come n hawk gala in lagos?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Opintiwa: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
BATified2023:
how did d situation of anambra when he was governor stop people from moving out of anambra to come n hawk gala in lagos?

Is that what your father told you ?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Bedotfarms: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

What kind of nursing.
BSc or just school of nursing
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by opeyemho(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Keep working man! Wait till early 2024 and buy bitcoin or ethereum… ur 3-4M will be over 20M within the space of 6-12 months. Be wise and don’t be greedy when ur into crypto

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by olamoses75(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Connect me with your boss abeg

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
If you don't have enough value to either be employed or start a successful business here you don't have any business abroad. otherwise you go just be another petty labourer paid in a foreign currency that may not give you the wealth that you truly seek, Know the difference please between enjoying good amenities and actually being wealthy and making a mark on society.

Look for what you hands can do here and be more prepared for abroad.

With that being said, Check out Don jazzy's new Prodigy

BAYAANNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by gabicon: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

Please guys what do you advise me to do

The truth is no one can or should tell you what to do with your life, never give anyone that much power over you.

If you decide you want to start a business, a business starts from identifying a need or having a skill that can be used to provide a service or having a gift/passion. So you have something, you just need to sit down in a weekend in deep thinking and outline what you have or what you are willing to learn. While you are doing that you can consider putting your savings in piggyvest and get 11% profit that way your money is only shy of 7% of inflation.

There really is no age a person should have a stable business, intact statistics shows that most start at 40, I'm not saying it's wrong to aspire, I'm just saying don't put too much pressure on yourself. Set goals and work to achieve them.

Lastly, search deep within the last 5 year, there might be gold in what your labor work.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Harrykn: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Comments on this topic Dey weak me, Asin 3m in a whole 5 years and someone is advising op to stay and work chaii, stay another 5years ? This Nigerian no fit balance at all.
Op no just plan to japa with 3m oh, before you say dem no tell you. Try invest your money grow am for here first cus that’s all you have.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Bankowner: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Never make the mistake of starting a business you won't have the time to nurture by yourself, it's a recipe for disaster. You cannot entrust your life savings into the hands of another who will first look out for his own interest before yours.

If you feel you can get a car and drive UBER, good for you. It's your car and you're the one driving it yourself.
Sirlins:
Hmmm you're able to save 3 million within this short period of time, expenses excluded and u are not still comfortable ? Ok oo no place is easy my guy, a bird at hand is better. The only advice I can give you is to invest or startup a business and place someone there to be building it for u. No quit your job ooo you're very young @27 ibu tata jide 3m na complain ........ wahala

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by clevybrown(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthday:
I love president Muhammadu Buhari.

May Almighty Allah Grant him more wisdom to lead overcome our challenges.

We will achieve the Nigeria of our dreams. Long live our amiable president.

U must be mad

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
AllKnowing:
This’ll be quick. You’ve got a skill, OP; you’ve definitely picked up salient information from your current job and employer over the years. Yes yes, useful knowledge/ information is also a SKILL! I said it!

What do I advise:

1. Armed with 3M you could, starting January, try to replicate a business similar to the company’s where you work. Use only 35% of this 3M as your initial capital. Do not start a business you haven’t apprenticed at. If by June 2023 your business hasn’t got some form of traction, then activate my second suggestion...

2. Leave Nigeria. Avoid the popular pitfall of aiming at USA, or Canada, or UK, or Germany with 2.6M balance. Give Austria or Finland or Norway or France a shot.

Godspeed, Sir!

u want him to travel to Austria, Norway or France? even if they are non lucrative for migrants especially as non English speaking countries??

He should leave UK , US etc cos of what??

Op whether u decide to travel or not u need to develop urself in a lucrative skill or knowledge. it will come in handy where ever u are. invest in urself.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by deavicky(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders
I've been a regular member in here but I'd decided to open a fresh account for the sake of privacy, and please pardon my typographical errors or probably correct them for me cause I like learning.

So here's the thing, I've been working for someone as a labourer for the past five years in a small private company. A very stressful work and very time consuming that I see no future in it and its affecting my health at the same time causeI always look stressed up, however I've been able to save a little over 3 million within this period of time. But your man is getting old, am 27 and by now I'm supposed to have a sable business of my own I should be doing.

Now am planning to leave the work cause to me it seems like I've wasted all this years cause I don't have any single skill to start with, I have no knowledge of any business to venture into and if I decide to go and start learning handwork it will take me more time, hence my confusion.. So many thought have been going through my mind. if I should relocate, buy a small car and start uber business or if I should look for a way and leave the country, or if I should just venture into business.

find a skill u call learn while u are still on ur laborer job as u call it.uber is good but you can still do better and also employ others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Slynation(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

Please for the sake of had I known, perish any idea to Japa if you don't have atleast who and where to lay your head at night when you get there...!! It's a suicide mission and you might end up falling for scammers in the name of embassy agents...

Your best shot now is too continue your work and start any online sales with some fraction of that money in any business while you build your customers from there...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nwaotu10(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is a passionate appeal, sir. Link me to the job that fetched you this money within these years. Save my life brotherly. I promise to be remitting 10% of my monthly salary to you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by deavicky(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
AllKnowing:
This’ll be quick. You’ve got a skill, OP; you’ve definitely picked up salient information from your current job and employer over the years. Yes yes, useful knowledge/ information is also a SKILL! I said it!

What do I advise:

1. Armed with 3M you could, starting January, try to replicate a business similar to the company’s where you work. Use only 35% of this 3M as your initial capital. Do not start a business you haven’t apprenticed at. If by June 2023 your business hasn’t got some form of traction, then activate my second suggestion...

2. Leave Nigeria. Avoid the popular pitfall of aiming at USA, or Canada, or UK, or Germany with 2.6M balance. Give Austria or Finland or Norway or France a shot.

Godspeed, Sir!
leave Nigeria with 3m?. U better be kidding me that is about 5000 Dollars.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Elegantus: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
gaby:
In whatever you decide, erase Uber/Bolt from your list of to-dos

What's your location op?

If you live close to a higher institution of learning, I would advise you venture into telephone/laptop business.

I could assist you with this and how to go about it.

You could also sign up on coursera to do a course on data analysis.

Finally, forget about how old you think you are, and find a good school to study nursing. E get why..

Good luck...

I'm interested in doing a course in data analysis. How do I go about it?

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Made619(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
AllKnowing:

What do I advise:

Godspeed, Sir!
brother any idea how one can go Abt traveling to Austria,Finland or Norway?
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Angrydaveed2(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2022
ennyj01:

Scam

Before you go about throwing accusations without proof,you can at least visit the link in my signature to confirm my post.
You will see I have a legit business website with our business location.
Thank you and God bless.
Next time learn to verify someone's claims before writing scam beneath.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by AmadorSays: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Do what you know how to do best, invest your money wisely.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

Invest in me and I will give you your profit monthly. This is what I called OPM. All what you need to do is get something done in the meantime you are earning from the proceeds of the capital you've invested in me. I have the "Midas Touch", don't doubt it.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by yemmit90: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

I will advise you to save your money in dollar account or start trading usdt and continue enduring at where you work till you are able to start making reasonable profit from your investment.

Business is not easy these days, and majority of startup and the existing ones may likely find it hard or pack off by the time they remove fuel subsidy next year.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by 2Radii: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Melagros:

I'll advise that you shouldn't leave the country unless, on a study visa
but study visa is expensive bro..

How would he get school fees to pay??
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by KingMack(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

Guy do the business your oga dey do!
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Cahhau7x: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Calm down or are you Jordan Craig who just got scammed in Texas? cool
ennyj01:

Bloody scammer
Get a life
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Skillsnigeria: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2022
DaddyGideon:
Good day Nairalanders

Nairaland scammers will start sending you dm and some will tell you they'll help you start this or that, run as fast as your leg xn carry you ooo.

Don't come back here narrating how you were scammed.
Re: What Do You Advise Me To Do? by brandsoncharlie: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Angrydaveed2:

Let me teach you the skill of web development, it’s a skill that is in high demand, it allows you to work from the comfort of your home and you can also diversify into other areas such as digital marketing; while also creating passive income from monthly web maintenance services and a whole lot more. If you are interested in this kindly send me an email :
Info@energeewebdevelopment.com

We offer online tutorials, and we give the first class free so that if you are satisfied then you make payments and we continue.
grin want to teach a laborer web development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Incredible! Banker Turns Plumber, Says “I Am Living My Dreams” / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.