Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45102 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by rickyrex(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person
because the statement didn't come from those old thieves you are supporting
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Bobloco: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

Tinubu started it all by saying, He will labour in vain

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by onuman: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

If it's turn by turn, according to Tinubu, it's not Tinubu's turn. It's the turn of Obi from the SE.
If it's by qualification, Obi is the most qualified ahead of Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
PO is stupid, for a lame attack like this coming from an self acclaimed "Intellectual" PO is a con artist

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

Ozwor did you hear tinubu's name?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
onuman:

If it's turn by turn, according to Tinubu, it's not Tinubu's turn. It's the turn of Obi from the SE.
If it's by qualification, Obi is the most qualified ahead of Tinubu and Atiku.

Then Vote obi am voting Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
With this vid it is CLEAR that the online attacks on Tinubu are actually sponsored by Obi and his campaign team lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abujason: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Nlfpmod

Try and learn to be civil and stop qouting strangers about looking for petty fight like you get money from it

You can make your own comment and ignore mine

Will you shut up. If you can’t take the heat you also generate, just get out of the kitchen.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu started it all by saying, He will labour in vain

Tinubu said in Osun State, don't waste your vote don't labour in vain obviously not referring to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by yowan14017: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Gsg

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by kelvinunilag: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.

So the people that held a rally for Peter obi in Ibadan are ibo people?
Tinubu said peter obi party is a mushroom party and they will labour in vain...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Goodnigga: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.
He only talks on campaign ground na. Can he grant live interviews, debates or do conferences? The last time he spoke on a campaign, what meaningful thing did he say than to curse Labour party?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Hoelujohn: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

Na money fit do am abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Na money fit do am abi?

Common sense and strategic planning
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by stormborn28(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folk is unfortunate

You guys blackmail tactic won’t work so make Una rest .

Imahi an Igbo man is working for Tinubu , Orji kalu is working for Tinubu , Shettima is working for Tinubu

So I don’t know how Tribalism comes into play.

Mtcheeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Goodnigga: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sowiki:
Stop laboring sir. Wait till the real campaign time, don't allow BAT's prophesy that you are laboring in vain come to pass so early. You are just traveling up on down without making real impacts
And what impact has BAT made doing nothing?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by bewla(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?
If he buy then he won't server as he promised

Don't worry the pancake you want to put as Biafra bado won't work

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by obuburam: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore the youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy

There's even Prof. Imumolen of Accord Party. He is 39 years old,they won't support him but will say a 62 years old 3rd class graduate is representing the youth.

Hypocrites of the highest order.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ekineme: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos.

Common sense should tell you there's a reason the government retires even the best of the brain in every parastatals. The law of diminishing returns has set in.
Let him go and rest, we have more active men for the Job.
The office of the presidency is not a retirement benefit.
Did you listen to the speech of the supposed VP @ the NBA conference? He said and I quote" that he will handle security".
Do you want to elect someone who won't be able to discharge his duties as president? Reason being that the said "individual"performed well when he was still active.
There's a time for everything, now is time for retirement, he should join the elder statesmen not involving in active politics.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
obuburam:

There's even Prof. Imumolen of Accord Party. He is 39 years old,they won't support him but will say a 62 years old 3rd class graduate is representing the youth.

Hypocrites of the highest order.

God bless you

I didn't even add him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by onyibest2k(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
God forbid godfatherism shall be our president agbado came to seal what buhari has finished
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by fydence: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

if that vibrating, self wetting shit you are eating is going to be bribed and schemed into the kitchen and table of the already suffering masses ...Baba ..we won't only call it shit .we will scatter the Table...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Temptee101(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
I love that

It's about time

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
fydence:

if that shit you are eating is going to bribed into the kitchen of the already suffering masses.Baba ..we won't only call it shit .we will scatter the Table...

You can try you touch my food I call police and charge you to court

Anyways know for you to know who voted who

Orubebe shout pass that year now he is APC
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by MasterKernel: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

You forgot to mention that your food contains cocaine, surprisingly... He forfeited tons for dollars to the FBI, explain!
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by fydence: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

You can try you touch my food I call police and charge you to court
So long as it remains on your table no wahala... Plus All of us can call that same "police" sef.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Temptee101(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folk is unfortunate

I swear down

You have said it all.

It's just so shameful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterKernel:

You forgot to mention that your food contains cocaine, surprisingly... He forfeited tons for dollars to the FBI, explain!

Money laundering and drug trafficking are not this same

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Hoelujohn: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Common sense and strategic planning
What if the people don't want him? He will strategically plan to rig abi? If anyone is caught trying to snatch ballot box or rig, na shoot at sight straight. That's what Buhari will direct
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lhordspy: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
kelvinunilag:

So the people that held a rally for Peter obi in Ibadan are ibo people?
Tinubu said peter obi party is a mushroom party and they will labour in vain...

Which ibadan, the same ibadan i am in presently? . Lol

Those are the insignificant igbos scattered all over iwo road.

Emeka, my brother. Dont be deceived by zoomed-picture propaganda. Those igbos you found in the picture can fit into a small sized football viewing centre.

Wake up, Emeka, wake up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.