Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (60412 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Antoeni(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why Cheat on Someone you Don’t Want to Lose......With someone You Don’t Want to Keep...?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by gigidea: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Antoeni(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sex is not about love it's about pleasure and if you're lucky enough you'll find love in the process...

Men give love to get Sex, Women give Sex to get love.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by NA1RALANDER(f): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Congratulations to you...

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by drololaaof: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
This is what you get when people hide their flaws from each other and deceiving themselves into marriage . Concentrate more on knowing your partner’s shortcomings and weaknesses and balance some equations to know if you can cope. Another one gone due to carelessness.
The premarriage procedure is not in existence again, when you marry the person you meet in the dance place, it is dance that will take it away .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by t2luv1: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
favourobaro90:
Imagine, she moved in with one Ghana-must-go-bag & she's leaving with a truck load of bags & goods.
I can strongly tell you that, she had a sinister plan even before she got married to this innocent rich man

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by ManIzHot: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:
Emotional maturity, she thought marriage is a bed of roses. Ask people who are celebrating 20, 30, 50 years in marriages they will tell u they are celebrating many years of tolerance. Because you brought few properties into ur husband house, he shouldn't have a say over u abi?

Must it always be about tolerance endurance bla bla bla, why can't marriage be sweet for once! Why can't two adult stay true to themselves with all honesty and love

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Dalnadoni: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.
Marriage is not what you jump into...be sure you know what you are getting into...i just pity the man she is leaving...he would be like had i known!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Fiscus105(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
drololaaof:

The premarriage procedure is not in existence again, when you marry the person you meet in the dance place, it is dance that will take it away .

No sane woman will park out of marriage of 6 months and still be glad to post it on social media.

Psychology call this type of personality, Hysterical personality ( attentions seeker)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
This is what you get when people hide their flaws from each other and deceiving themselves into marriage . Concentrate more on knowing your partner’s shortcomings and weaknesses and balance some equations to know if you can cope. Another one gone due to carelessness.

I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by hope4nigeria(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.
I'm so happy for the innocent man, this one can never stay in a man house, she will instead destroy the man's destiny. She wants to show the world she has money and can afford expensive new stuffs. She must be very rude to the man and I trust the man is the real G to blow the bitch out of his house to welcome peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by advanceDNA: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:

Maybe the guy prick nor work...or he has two children with different baby mamas....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Com be like say relationship dey sweet and last pass marriage these days.

Men are big pretenders. They pretend to get you in and then reveal their evil.

May God not let me meet a pretentious man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by ipobarecriminals: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
sad nowadays things they kal marriage sad
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by advanceDNA: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:
Emotional maturity, she thought marriage is a bed of roses. Ask people who are celebrating 20, 30, 50 years in marriages they will tell u they are celebrating many years of tolerance. Because you brought few properties into ur husband house, he shouldn't have a say over u abi?

How do u know its a matter of not having say over her...??
What if she found out he has a son or daughter somewhere or his penís isnt working fine.....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Tannhauser(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin

Street food dey sweet. But as the name suggests it is best eaten on the streets.
Eat it and discard the remnants and the packaging on the streets.

Never, ever take street food home. E no dey last.
Know this and know real peace. Godspeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by kenx1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Clap for yourselve
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by GeorgeNora: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
igbowoman:
Thank God she came out alive
you speak like a foolish woman
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:

I wish you went close enough to know why she made that decision only 6 months after.
Or maybe you would have been happier she left in a body bag like the erstwhile singer Osinachi.
Before you start, let me inform you I am among the privileged ones with 40 year record.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by dex4sure: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
And she want the whole world to see it, hmm that's what you get when you marry a slay queen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
How did people survive before social media? Social media is running so many people's life.. leaving her husband house after 6 months of marriage has become something to be proud of. Tell me now how another man would be interested in marrying her? If this was how our grandmothers behaved we all woulda grown up with single mothers and in broken homes.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Goodman247: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm, you moved out of your husband house after 6 months and you are telling the world, that clearly shows the type of woman she is

3 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
The guy just found out she was telling lies about her whole life and he has seen her without make ups. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by uyimove19(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

No sane woman will park out of marriage of 6 months and still be glad to post it on social media.

Psychology call this type of personality, Hysterical personality ( attentions seeker)
nice thought
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by detectivejones: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
I bet she peppered all her single friends with the latest dance steps on her wedding day and prolly mocked them some months ago, but here we are. Marriage is really not for the faint hearted.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Chymummy89: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by sukkot: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
carochristoper:
Things like this motivate me to just have children and maintain my peace of mind.

Being a narcissist is one of the biggest advantage to mental stability.
Marriage shouldn't be an option!!
am interested in the bolded. can you further explain it please

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Tannhauser(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Why Cheat on Someone you Don’t Want to Lose......With someone You Don’t Want to Keep...?

You are their driver or gateman? Or how do you know this?
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nonexisting1: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
When they leave nice guys and jump into the arms of non-fucck givers like me, this is the result. After she-goats, vaginarians are the next most foolish mammals on earth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Gbeng30(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some People think they can marry just to satisfy their financial need.. They didn't know that marriage go beyond financial capacity ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marriage isn't for slay queens, guys note. The guy must have pressured her so much to marry him, with lots of gifts, money and goodies. Living alone na slay queen lifestyle. Dem mouth don wide waaa. They can't cope in marriage. Laslas,she'd end up a single mum of one
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Blackman101: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
This was a marriage with condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.