Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (60417 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by wany(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
2elliot:
There is a growing business idea by some girls to date guys for a few months, and then under the guise of breakup packs their guys properties and leave. I have seen two cases. One was a delta state guy who was dating and living with one of my uncles. Before my uncle came back from work, babe had already packed every single thing in the house and left him empty, despite the fact that never owned or jointly owned anything with him. It was later we found out that the babe did similiar thing to two other guys.
But how foolish was your uncle not to know he was never loved Men and frog brain. undecided
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by larrypourl(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ma she buy all those things grin
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Babaken(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pretending to be happy why deep inside her she's not.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Arysexy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin

So she recorded it to pepper the husband or what?

Ndi feminist influenced
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Billygee2u: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
This is what you get when people hide their flaws from each other and deceiving themselves into marriage . Concentrate more on knowing your partner’s shortcomings and weaknesses and balance some equations to know if you can cope. Another one gone due to carelessness.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Billygee2u: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFZhtuvbyuE

Emotional maturity, she thought marriage is a bed of roses. Ask people who are celebrating 20, 30, 50 years in marriages they will tell u they are celebrating many years of tolerance. Because you brought few properties into ur husband house, he shouldn't have a say over u abi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3os5Ey3JCSo
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Microwhy: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rubbish.. she can't to start collecting.
I can bet my..... this week before Saturday she will fvck another man.
Olosho think say marriage na Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by nkemjacob2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dis sort of generation we have now, go into marriage unprepared. Divorce, breakups are too much.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by TemmyT002(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
She wasn't matured to be married in the first place.
Many people wanted to divorce in the first three months but they all got over it
That's maturity. As long as physical violence no dey.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Klass99(f): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by GboyegaD(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why the announcement though? That she and her husband are not matured enough to set a marriage right shouldn't be celebrated. Leave in peace and live your life if you want/need to and don't seek validation of the public.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Enkidu70: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marriage is no fúcking picnic but these hóes will never learn
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Klass99(f): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by SocialJustice: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
It’s Put some and do away with the generalisation
Neither the 2 of us are capable of verifying the exact extent of correctness to my claim so leave it as it is.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Str8talk21: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Com be like say relationship dey sweet and last pass marriage these days.

Men are big pretenders. They pretend to get you in and then reveal their evil.

May God not let me meet a pretentious man.

Hmmmm!....try me naà ? grin
Create a new email account, I contact u from there. Ok?
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Giftexx: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by tnerro1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some people dey this life sha

Probably when she was to get married, she was doing Shakara for her single friends and making fun of them for still being single.

Now shakara don end ooo
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nonywendy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
dawnomike:
The rate of divorce nowadays is quite alarming...
Because ladies nowadays marry whoever that is ready not because of love
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by HolyMan12: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
This is what you get when people hide their flaws from each other and deceiving themselves into marriage . Concentrate more on knowing your partner’s shortcomings and weaknesses and balance some equations to know if you can cope. Another one gone due to carelessness.
Shez got her own shit unlike others.
That's why I love the following lyrics.

Ok now ladies (Yeah)
If you know you bad (Yeah)
Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands
If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler
Bend it over (Yeah),
Touch ya toes, whip it out (Yeah)
Show them hoes ya bank roll
Slang it out, hit a broke ho with it
Poke it out, Damn Shawty you can get it

Same cannot be said of broke ho's who are leaches grin grin grin
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Emmanuel909090: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Congratulations, it's your biggest achievement in life, YouTube will definitely send your award.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Godstime234: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by 6ixT8: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
When she found out about his unhealthy addiction.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by SugarGirl44(f): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
carochristoper:
Things like this motivate me to just have children and maintain my peace of mind.

Being a narcissist is one of the biggest advantage to mental stability.
Marriage shouldn't be an option!!

Oh you mean you're a narcissist?
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by obotematics: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Must be a thief a petty one at that,
Just waited to get her due and abscond with dat big fool
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by ransomed: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sister, park well, we were not informed when you were busy enjoying his money and all goodly attachments. He just opened up to you that sales are down you decided to pack his things and run away.
Brothers, do not marry slay queens, they destroy families .

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by igbowoman: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thank God she made it out alive
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=116415116]

3 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Babaken:
Pretending to be happy why deep inside her she's not.
What gives you the impression that she's not truly happy? You guys think too highly of yourselves. grin

Newsflash! anyone would be happy to live without a baggage grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by WhiteWolfe: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
If you are not one of those who helped moved her "Ghana must go bag" to her husband's house and you are not the Ghana must go bag supplier she patronized. Then you should know that it is acute foolishness to assume everyone live the life you do.

The way you all state assumptions as fact on this forum beats my imagination.

Is this not the pharmacist?
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by izubext007: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pride
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Realists:

We have women that still stood by their husbands even when they cheat, vice versal.
So nothing new under the sun.
If you are not treating your woman right, don't console yourself yet. Just a matter of time, she will give up and leave too.

At bolded, my point exactly! This shouldn't be a news to start with.grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by RichAbujaGuy: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
detectivejones:
I bet she peppered all her single friends with the latest dance steps on her wedding day and prolly mocked them some months ago, but here we are. Marriage is really not for the faint hearted.

This may be a skit or part of a Nollywood film. They do strange things like this. The cookware is unused, there's no pics of the wedding ceremony as proof, and brand new appliances. This vid doesn't add up. And by the amount of body fat on her frame she reminds me of an aging, experienced olosho.

Edit: This may be South Africa because she is clothed and they are just now coming out of winter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.