Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (60413 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Olorilolo(f): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
onomeabuja:

the woman na thief....
stole d mans' properties after he left for work...
na so my ex-wife from kogi state ( igala by tribe ) did to me 2018 after we had mis understanding, i left for work that day & when i retured in d evening , i got d shock of my life when i saw that my door was locked & when i got someone to cut d padlock, lo & behold every where was empty....
even spoon were not left out grin... i wanted to take action but d thought of my kids came my mind ( she also left with my 2 kids......2 girls)
well i left d issue because of my kids & God.
I didnt waste time as i went ahead to marry one of my long time girl friend ( my children are my top priority as i foot thier bills & take very good care of them...i put my kids in a very good school & my kids are doing well acedemically.
how about her , she is there struggling ( my ex mother & father inlaws are mess & heartless )
so women of today are pure SCAM!!!

See this unrepentant fhol! You had a misunderstanding or you beat her? And you went ahead to marry the person you've been cheating with.
Don't worry, Karma is coming for you.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by BigYash: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
The man don escape. grin He was lucky..

A woman who went uploading videos of her leaving her marriage after six months, no be wife in the first place.. Make social media marry her na.. Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by mukthar2000(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
The guy should Buckley up and double his hustle, this normally happened when u left house responsibilies for some ladies to carry alone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Realists(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
Oh let it go guys! If it was the husband that left the marriage you would have supported him.

The fact that she decided not to stay to endure or pray and fast should not hurt you all this much. She left, make peace with it.!

We have women that still stood by their husbands even when they cheat, vice versal.
So nothing new under the sun.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Olorilolo(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
I love that ladies are getting more aware of the fact that marriage is not a do or die affair. No need to keep patching a leaking basket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by 2elliot: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
onomeabuja:

the woman na thief....
stole d mans' properties after he left for work...
na so my ex-wife from kogi state ( igala by tribe ) did to me 2018 after we had mis understanding, i left for work that day & when i retured in d evening , i got d shock of my life when i saw that my door was locked & when i got someone to cut d padlock, lo & behold every where was empty....
even spoon were not left out grin... i wanted to take action but d thought of my kids came my mind ( she also left with my 2 kids......2 girls)
well i left d issue because of my kids & God.
I didnt waste time as i went ahead to marry one of my long time girl friend ( my children are my top priority as i foot thier bills & take very good care of them...i put my kids in a very good school & my kids are doing well acedemically.
how about her , she is there struggling ( my ex mother & father inlaws are mess & heartless )
so women of today are pure SCAM!!!
This one na old hustling format for some babes na. It has happened to two men I know very well. One was even my uncle. Under the guys of breakup, babe cleared the house before he came back from work. My uncle nearly ran mad. All the expensive stuffs he bought while working in an oil company was stolen. He later found out that the babe had already used same format on two other guys.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by 2elliot: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
mukthar2000:
The guy should Buckley up and double his hustle, this normally happened when u left house responsibilies for some ladies to carry alone.
Somenna stealing format o

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Omodua(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.
That is what you get when marriage is not properly consummated.

Some marriages are based on infatuation. And not on genuine love and understanding.

Lesson to young men who rush into marriage without proper background checks on their spouse. Ditto the ladies.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by gaspology(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Most women only marry for economic security. The economic independent ones only marry to enhance status. Aside these, most women prefer staying single as divorcees so they can sample different gbolas and get paid while at it. This gender eh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Olowosaudi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm. Change is the only constant thing in life. Marriage in today's world has become a contract where each individual enters into it for his or her own benefit. Anyone who enters the institution blindly without having his senses intact, will have himself or herself to blame, especially in this part of the world where many women see marriage as an escape route out of poverty. Any man that believes in this for better for worse sermon and marries a woman and loose his senses, he will regret it when she wakes up one morning and she has walked out of their supposed home.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by slightlyMad(f): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
If you are not one of those who helped moved her "Ghana must go bag" to her husband's house and you are not the Ghana must go bag supplier she patronized. Then you should know that it is acute foolishness to assume everyone live the life you do.

The way you all state assumptions as fact on this forum beats my imagination.

The way people jump at conclusions is very alarming. Obviously the lady in question knows her worth and she wanted out.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Am4Victory: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
It only shows what marriage has become in this generation.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Delaw44(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
It's very rare to stay true to this generations of girls that have learned so much from Bbnaija and co, their thought is that everyman should be a SIMPle that they can remote, if they don't see you to be that, they are not going to be humble and loyal to your personality. They are just a nuisance to the society, they don't bring any valuable things to the table other than sex. They failed to know that Man is wired to do so much things with life which sex is not even among the most important part.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by favour32(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hahahaha grin hahahahah
Recent marriages be like HOME VIDEOS
If every person pretend or act finish dem go their separate way.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Emman08: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Great achievement. Round of applause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Sukkyy2010: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
danjumaisah:
The devil is happy and full of joy when he sees that marriage failed and the society has given him the opportunity to destroy hundred of thousands of homes, and people rejoice and clap hand when such things happen and pained God to see that homes are destroyed relationship scattered life are destroyed, those are not the plan of God for marriages, but men gave the devil the chance to do that by there putting God aside in there relationship rather running after money and all the pleasure that would not last. It is painful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkhtcYFiSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIeVfxs_ZZ4
To assume God is pained I think you need to first ask yourself that, how many marriage of today is God approved or how many couples joined together in compliance with God or biblical directive?

So point of correction Mr Op, God can never be pained over the broken of such union.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by ibechris(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marriage is not easy.

U have to adjust for everything and marriage without a means of survival is even the worst (suicidal).

If u are a young man or woman out there reading this.

If u are not ready to adjust,be selfless and Obidient to each other,pls leave marriage for those who are ready to do so.

Marriage is hard...even harder if u are irresponsible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by phenylalanine(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
carochristoper:
Things like this motivate me to just have children and maintain my peace of mind.

Being a narcissist is one of the biggest advantage to mental stability.
Marriage shouldn't be an option!!
That's even worst
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
This is what you get when people hide their flaws from each other and deceiving themselves into marriage . Concentrate more on knowing your partner’s shortcomings and weaknesses and balance some equations to know if you can cope. Another one gone due to carelessness.

One moment you act a kid, the next moment you act an adult.

You make sense here!
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Tannhauser(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by johhnnie(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Calibrator:
*For better, for worse* should be erased from all marital vows in this new digital era cheesy

Women are wonderful creatures, only a woman will divorce her husband because he cheated only for her to start sleeping with other women's husband as a divorcee.

Hmmmmnn
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by deflover(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
danjumaisah:
The devil is happy and full of joy when he sees that marriage failed and the society has given him the opportunity to destroy hundred of thousands of homes, and people rejoice and clap hand when such things happen and pained God to see that homes are destroyed relationship scattered life are destroyed, those are not the plan of God for marriages, but men gave the devil the chance to do that by there putting God aside in there relationship rather running after money and all the pleasure that would not last. It is painful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkhtcYFiSc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIeVfxs_ZZ4

Leave the devil out of it
He did nothing
People are the cause of their broken marriages
Many enter based on materialism
Many marry the job of their partner
Some marry their bank account..hoping that once they are married there will be unlimited wealth
Many marry who can Bleep
Many marry who is fine
As long as materialism is the root of a marriage.
It must surely fail
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by SocialJustice: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
This is what you get when people hide their flaws from each other and deceiving themselves into marriage . Concentrate more on knowing your partner’s shortcomings and weaknesses and balance some equations to know if you can cope. Another one gone due to carelessness.
But girls can't seem to get beyond financial support and guys can't see beyond sex or her ability to cook well.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
I think if we continue like this, the next century humans will see marriage as a crude idea. Having children will be a contractual matter and children will choose whether or not they want to be addressed as anyone's kids. And all will be happening in the stupid idea of free world!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Caseywilliams(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
It was never meant to be a do or die affair.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
SocialJustice:
But girls can't seem to get beyond financial support and guys can't see beyond sex or her ability to cook well.
Put some and do away with the generalisation
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by bukatyne(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
dangerousd071:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFZhtuvbyuE

Emotional maturity, she thought marriage is a bed of roses. Ask people who are celebrating 20, 30, 50 years in marriages they will tell u they are celebrating many years of tolerance. Because you brought few properties into ur husband house, he shouldn't have a say over u abi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3os5Ey3JCSo

This you thought process is one of the reasons marriages do not last.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by DeeMarh(f): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.

leave alone without man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.