Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (60415 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Kirkman: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
stanleyordeh:
Congratulations.

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery Nationwide

How will you be advertising a product without putting price of the item, what kind of useless marketer are you?
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Waywardson6: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
These days people just marry for the fun of the wedding day. No respect for holy matrimony. Gone are the days,. They think marriage is a Hollywood or Nollywood movie. Dan Bansa Kowai.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by InvertedHammer: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.
/
What I see is a good woman but she possesses masculine energy. Ladies like that rarely last in a relationship because they have been independent too long that it becomes my way or the high way.

She moved her things. She arranged everything all by herself. Good luck to anyone trying to start up a relationship with her.

/

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.

At least she move out alive and with her two legs
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
dawnomike:
The rate of divorce nowadays is quite alarming...

Is still better, than living with their spouse and killing them inside the same house
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
The husband definitely hurt' her so badly, unfortunately she doesn't want to talk about it. Too many evil' men looming around, wolves' in sheep clothing's.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Exceed15: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Congratulations to the man
An opportunity to correct all mistakes and start afresh.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by MNDY(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Delaw44:
It's very rare to stay true to this generations of girls that have learned so much from Bbnaija and co, their thought is that everyman should be a SIMPle that they can remote, if they don't see you to be that, they are not going to be humble and loyal to your personality. They are just a nuisance to the society, they don't bring any valuable things to the table other than sex. They failed to know that Man is wired to do so much things with life which sex is not even among the most important part.

In a marriage, man is the leader and his wife the follower. When the wife starts dragging Headship with her husband all in the name of Feminist, there is bound to be chaos. Taking submission as slavery is the biggest error this generation of women are making. In submission, both parties have a say and there is a final say by the Head.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by obyikye(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Statement if facts, if she had endured and died, the same set of people will blame and ask why she didn't leave....
I salute her courage...
I pray she finds the peace she seeks...
Persephone1:
Oh let it go guys! If it was the husband that left the marriage you would have supported him.

The fact that she decided not to stay to endure or pray and fast should not hurt you all this much. She left, make peace with it.!

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Exceed15: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
onomeabuja:

the woman na thief....
stole d mans' properties after he left for work...
na so my ex-wife from kogi state ( igala by tribe ) did to me 2018 after we had mis understanding, i left for work that day & when i retured in d evening , i got d shock of my life when i saw that my door was locked & when i got someone to cut d padlock, lo & behold every where was empty....
even spoon were not left out grin... i wanted to take action but d thought of my kids came my mind ( she also left with my 2 kids......2 girls)
well i left d issue because of my kids & God.
I didnt waste time as i went ahead to marry one of my long time girl friend ( my children are my top priority as i foot thier bills & take very good care of them...i put my kids in a very good school & my kids are doing well acedemically.
how about her , she is there struggling ( my ex mother & father inlaws are mess & heartless )
so women of today are pure SCAM!!!

Congratulations my brother. That marriage would have ended your life. Enjoy your new home jare..

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by sweetkev(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The husband definitely hurt' her so badly, unfortunately she doesn't want to talk about it. Too many evil' men looming around, wolves' in sheep clothing's.
Na you sabi
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Exceed15: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
onomeabuja:

the woman na thief....
stole d mans' properties after he left for work...
na so my ex-wife from kogi state ( igala by tribe ) did to me 2018 after we had mis understanding, i left for work that day & when i retured in d evening , i got d shock of my life when i saw that my door was locked & when i got someone to cut d padlock, lo & behold every where was empty....
even spoon were not left out grin... i wanted to take action but d thought of my kids came my mind ( she also left with my 2 kids......2 girls)
well i left d issue because of my kids & God.
I didnt waste time as i went ahead to marry one of my long time girl friend ( my children are my top priority as i foot thier bills & take very good care of them...i put my kids in a very good school & my kids are doing well acedemically.
how about her , she is there struggling ( my ex mother & father inlaws are mess & heartless )
so women of today are pure SCAM!!!

Big congratulations my brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Panda7(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
how will new apartment cope with loneliness
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Exceed15: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Olorilolo:

See this unrepentant fhol! You had a misunderstanding or you beat her? And you went ahead to marry the person you've been cheating with.
Don't worry, Karma is coming for you.

Which karma? For a woman to put on social media their privacy what does that tells u? If u r following that part you'd better desist.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by detectivejones: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

This may be a skit or part of a Nollywood film. They do strange things like this. The cookware is unused, there's no pics of the wedding ceremony as proof, and brand new appliances. This vid doesn't add up. And by the amount of body fat on her frame she reminds me of an aging, experienced olosho.

Edit: This may be South Africa because she is clothed and they are just now coming out of winter.
Eagle's eyes I hail thee.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by lezz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
I distrust personal stuffs on YouTube and other Social Media platforms.

Sounds like slit to me.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by onomeabuja: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Exceed15:

Big congratulations my brother
Thank u bros....
Mine happened September 2018....
That woman was just a criminal.
I opened bizness for her worth almost 300k that was sometime 2013 abi 2014( i can't really remember) d money I saved $ contribution, honestly that shop never stayed for 5 months with nothing to show for it...
Capital I didnt see, profit I didn't see even her goods i didn't see, all excuses.
Honestly some women are PURE EVIL! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marriage is a get rich quick scheme for naija girls, is a poverty alleviation programme, once they get married to u, d wicked ones will poison and kill u and take over ur assets, others would conjure with kidnapper to take ransom money, the other ones would want for divorce for child support benefits while they get married to another man, either way marriage favours a woman than a man, the men has so much to lose when they go into this daredevil association, I'm sure d woman didn't have money to rent this apartment b4 she got married now all of a sudden she's a big woman now after stealing and manipulating the man 4 money
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by RobsonsTARz: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
carochristoper:
Things like this motivate me to just have children and maintain my peace of mind.

Being a narcissist is one of the biggest advantage to mental stability.
Marriage shouldn't be an option!!
Now that's exactly my sentiments
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by onomeabuja: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Exceed15:

Congratulations my brother. That marriage would have ended your life. Enjoy your new home jare..
Thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by onomeabuja: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Olorilolo:

See this unrepentant fhol! You had a misunderstanding or you beat her? And you went ahead to marry the person you've been cheating with.
Don't worry, Karma is coming for you.
Stay nairaland de form saint when ur ass is full with magot grin
Look I'm not a simp ass like u... embarassed
I'm a A Man!!!!
Y won't i have side chick, One woman is not meant for a real man...... Know this & know peace cheesy
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
DeeMarh:
How two people who were once madly in love with each other, suddenly fall out of love, still remains a mystery to me

Is not a mystery, is bound to happen, u no longer feel d passion anymore, but if u really liked d person, u would always come around,
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by drakeskull(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2022
TikTok and lies. Person wey just go buy mattress
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by LadyD22(f): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Neither the 2 of us are capable of verifying the exact extent of correctness to my claim so leave it as it is.

Neither of us can verify the accuracy of my opinion so leave it as it is

Sheeeesh
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by SocialJustice: 6:05am On Sep 07, 2022
LadyD22:

Neither of us can verify the accuracy of my opinion so leave it as it is

Sheeeesh
Make your point, sheeesh is nothing.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Mindlog: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2022
onomeabuja:

Thank u bros....
Mine happened September 2018....
That woman was just a criminal.
I opened bizness for her worth almost 300k that was sometime 2013 abi 2014( i can't really remember) d money I saved $ contribution, honestly that shop never stayed for 5 months with nothing to show for it...
Capital I didnt see, profit I didn't see even her goods i didn't see, all excuses.
Honestly some women are PURE EVIL! undecided

After you "escaped" from the evils of your ex-wife, you didn't waste time in marrying "one" of your long time girlfriends (side chick upgraded to a wife cheesy) another PURE EVIL or she is an ANGEL?.... Unbelievable! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by onomeabuja: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Mindlog:

After you "escaped" from the evils of your ex-wife, you didn't waste time in marrying "one" of your long time girlfriends (side chick upgraded to a wife cheesy) another PURE EVIL or she is an ANGEL?.... Unbelievable! cheesy cheesy
Bros u no go understand until a woman try to ruin ur life.....
How would u import some1 from another family to come & live with u but rather that person wants to take u to ur grave, u no go run
OK sit-down there make woman kill u b4 ur time undecided
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Mindlog: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2022
onomeabuja:

Bros u no go understand until a woman try to ruin ur life.....
How would u import some1 from another family to come & live with u but rather that person wants to take u to ur grave, u no go run
OK sit-down there make woman kill u b4 ur time undecided

Let us be clear on this clear, there is no "importation" involved. A man who decides to go to another family to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage, is expected to have done his plus and minus on the women he is involved with and finally chooses one, for reasons best known to him .

Though there is no guarantee but some men see glaring red flags about the women but because "the babe set die" and other men are "salivating", they get carried away, hoping the woman would readjust when they marry her while some women also "package" themselves to meet "the standards" the man wants in order to get married and once married with a kid or more, the facade is shed off......the man feels trapped.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by onomeabuja: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Let us be clear on this clear, there is no "importation" involved. A man who decides to go to another family to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage, is expected to have done his plus and minus on the women he is involved with and finally chooses one, for reasons best known to him .

Though there is no guarantee but some men see glaring red flags about the women but because "the babe set die" and other men are "salivating", they get carried away, hoping the woman would readjust when they marry her while some women also "package" themselves to meet "the standards" the man wants in order to get married and once married with a kid or more, the facade is shed off......the man feels trapped.
Honestly i courted this said ex for almost 8yrs....
Though i was still under d roof of my parents so i didn't really know her.... I mean if she can cook( she is a bad cook too & i won't lie) bcoz i have complained several times that d younger still will plead n she come to her aids at times but she is just another person entirely...
Come till today I still noticed that she hasn't change bcoz she still use my kids to manipulate me :i mean extortion.
So some women are another version of d DEVIL� grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.