Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (60411 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Babaken(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Persephone1:
What gives you the impression that she's not truly happy? You guys think too highly of yourselves. grin

Newsflash! anyone would be happy to live without a baggage grin
She can be happy that she finally free herself from the pain or what ever she's going through in that marriage.

But deep inside her she's not happy that her marriage crash.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Persephone1:
If you are not one of those who helped moved her "Ghana must go bag" to her husband's house and you are not the Ghana must go bag supplier she patronized. Then you should know that it is acute foolishness to assume everyone live the life you do.

The way you all state assumptions as fact on this forum beats my imagination.

But where is the lie ?
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

One moment you act a kid, the next moment you act an adult.

You make sense here!
Just avoid me on romance section and you’ll be fine with my comments
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Wuppdex: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
But you quickly married another SCAM (your long time girlfriend) or am i missing something, or is the new woman not part of the pure SCAM.

SIMP everywhere... hmmmm

onomeabuja:

the woman na thief....
stole d mans' properties after he left for work...
na so my ex-wife from kogi state ( igala by tribe ) did to me 2018 after we had mis understanding, i left for work that day & when i retured in d evening , i got d shock of my life when i saw that my door was locked & when i got someone to cut d padlock, lo & behold every where was empty....
even spoon were not left out grin... i wanted to take action but d thought of my kids came my mind ( she also left with my 2 kids......2 girls)
well i left d issue because of my kids & God.
I didnt waste time as i went ahead to marry one of my long time girl friend ( my children are my top priority as i foot thier bills & take very good care of them...i put my kids in a very good school & my kids are doing well acedemically.
how about her , she is there struggling ( my ex mother & father inlaws are mess & heartless )
so women of today are pure SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by bepositive11: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
meobizy:
Marriage na your mate? This is a good gesture. For better and for worse is an outdated oath not suited for modern times.

It's for people who are open to learning and growth with the best interest of each other at heart. It's not for selfish and closed minded people
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by seangy4konji: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Her business...
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by seangy4konji: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Her whoring business will boom now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.