Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack (60416 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by int0x80(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
A Nigerian lady will hardly do this!
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Tegabadguy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWM7VHYuj0A
A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

The video caption read: “Starting over!”

“Left my marriage after 6 months.”

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.
na nigerian this one happen grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Tannhauser(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022

Seems a lot of items in the new home were newly bought. Leaves a lot of questions...
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
learn to differentiate a pickup van from a truck
adeeyarhabdulla:

A woman has taken to social media to reveal that she just parked out from her matrimonial home less than a year after getting married.

The lady used a moving truck to pack her belongings and move to a new place, noting that she was married for six months.

She shared a video which showed the truck driving out of the premises with furniture and other household items loaded unto the back.

In another clip, the woman was seen moving into her new home properly and arranging things.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Revolva(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
after dem no go let person hear word...people wey never marry....dem go de pressure dem to get married..like say he go validate aany thing for demm own life....

see dis one don run go do wedding....haha if u check am well , she is not a wife material...indeed, why should a woman leave a marriage and pack all d man belonging

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is real cashout. When came in with just a box of clothes and you are packing out with mattresses

adeeyarhabdulla:

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Elidrisy20: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Congrats

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by MultiDot: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
A typical example of a poorly brought up chap. Who leaves her matrimonial home in less than six months and is proudly announcing it on the social media? Her very poor attitude must have been the reason for the break up and here she is ruining her mouth wide. I do not want to know the reason but I have a feeling you acted without recourse to good counsel.

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Ofunaofu: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marriage; the once acclaimed sacred institution have now been turned into some caricature by the Gen Z
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Angrygoat: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lil bich.

I knew it would be bleaching gang.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Oracleforce: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nah all this strategy these Youtubers dey take get plenty subscribers and likes and share....

What is our business with a lady packing out of her husband's house...divorce and separation is a normal thing in this generation...hardly can you find a long married life...but I'm sure single mothers and fathers plenty.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by FireUpNow(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
For her mind she has solved all her problems not knowing that she has compounded her problems the more. A license to jump from one preek to another. Loose hoe

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by davidluv(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Another side chic loading..what narrative is she putting out there by her recording?

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Cantonese: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
No wahala as long as she only took her personal things.

Hopefully she did not pack the properties the young man struggled hard to purchase before or after marrying her. If na so, she must RETURN everything. When she was doing “I love you” up and down, lick Ice cream as she like she no know.

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by basty: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Some dumbs that are not married will start analysing nonsense nonsense now.

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Tqw1: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Josephkabila12: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by onomeabuja: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

the woman na thief....
stole d mans' properties after he left for work...
na so my ex-wife from kogi state ( igala by tribe ) did to me 2018 after we had mis understanding, i left for work that day & when i retured in d evening , i got d shock of my life when i saw that my door was locked & when i got someone to cut d padlock, lo & behold every where was empty....
even spoon were not left out grin... i wanted to take action but d thought of my kids came my mind ( she also left with my 2 kids......2 girls)
well i left d issue because of my kids & God.
I didnt waste time as i went ahead to marry one of my long time girl friend ( my children are my top priority as i foot thier bills & take very good care of them...i put my kids in a very good school & my kids are doing well acedemically.
how about her , she is there struggling ( my ex mother & father inlaws are mess & heartless )
so women of today are pure SCAM!!!

Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
I hope they didn't borrow money for "bellanaija" wedding..
Dear kings and queens, not all that seems to glitter is gold.
I can only imagine the number of her friends that she had tensioned. Not everyone we invite to these lavish events called wedding reception means well for us.
Know this & know peace.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by snoopz: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
They obviously didn't marry becos of love
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Desusi: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
danjumaisah:
The devil is happy and full of joy when he sees that marriage failed and the society has given him the opportunity to destroy hundred of thousands of homes, and people rejoice and clap hand when such things happen and pained God to see that homes are destroyed relationship scattered life are destroyed, those are not the plan of God for marriages, but men gave the devil the chance to do that by there putting God aside in there relationship rather running after money and all the pleasure that would not last. It is painful
It takes the spirit of God to know and understand this. God bless you, beloved of God.The devil has so blindfolded the world to this reality.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Bestbeelieve: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
im ready any time to chop rice if una like nor do ya homework!
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by mannasseh(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
i hope she refunds the man, the money spent
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Mathematricks: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
Oh let it go guys! If it was the husband that left the marriage you would have supported him.

The fact that she decided not to stay to endure or pray and fast should not hurt you all this much. She left, make peace with it.!

Damn! grin
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by MansoryMX(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Treasure17:
Marriage is actually overrated.

Marriage is not overrated. People are just stupid
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by naijapikin2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good for her, at least she has avoided being "osinachid"

The man as well has avoided premature death or getting "de-pricked"... Pardon my french! cool
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by longview007: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
carochristoper:
Things like this motivate me to just have children and maintain my peace of mind.

Being a narcissist is one of the biggest advantage to mental stability.
Marriage shouldn't be an option!!

Stupid motivational thought.
Your kind will always find excuses in a bitter truth.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Strikethem: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is the end when you marry for money instead of love.
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by Midas01: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wow!!!

You do a perfect job riding his d!!ck why don't you go marry him instead?
dangerousd071:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFZhtuvbyuE

Emotional maturity, she thought marriage is a bed of roses. Ask people who are celebrating 20, 30, 50 years in marriages they will tell u they are celebrating many years of tolerance. Because you brought few properties into ur husband house, he shouldn't have a say over u abi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3os5Ey3JCSo
Re: Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack by 2elliot: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
If you are not one of those who helped moved her "Ghana must go bag" to her husband's house and you are not the Ghana must go bag supplier she patronized. Then you should know that it is acute foolishness to assume everyone live the life you do.

The way you all state assumptions as fact on this forum beats my imagination.
There is a growing business idea by some girls to date guys for a few months, and then under the guise of breakup packs their guys properties and leave. I have seen two cases. One was a delta state girl who was dating and living with one of my uncles. Before my uncle came back from work, babe had already packed every single thing in the house and left him empty, despite the fact that never owned or jointly owned anything with him. It was later we found out that the babe did similiar thing to two other guys.

How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)