Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36720 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Wwwq: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Konjiboii: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Aside from being comely and having the distinctive look you desire, they're not money freaks like URGENT 2KS. grin

Preach

If I fit just get one fine,ass southy Barney I might just settle down.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Konjiboii: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:
Pls come and take them and give us white South Afrikaan men. We see how they've developed your country to an enviable height in Africa.
Nigerian women are a good match for white South Afrikaans men.
You south africana women are a perfect match for Nigerian menz. grin

Bad girl why are you pulling your dress to show us your agbalumo bweast, you take style wan fine bakan, I will definitely knack under the influence
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by fman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Gubioma:
which kind wahala...?
Google it up
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by fman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:
Pls come and take them and give us white South Afrikaan men. We see how they've developed your country to an enviable height in Africa.
Nigerian women are a good match for white South Afrikaans men.
You south africana women are a perfect match for Nigerian menz. grin
Wooow!!!
Which one come b menz?
Konjiboii u no c ds?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jimmychang: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
sharone21:

On the contrary, Nigerian girls are hotcake....A1 in everything: Class, etiquette, hardwork, tolerance to nonsense from Naija men, determination, hustling, cooking, morals etc

It is Naija men women are wary of dating because of their soiled image.....And Naija women try to distance themselves from that.

Which girls grin grin.....And nowhere have we heard foreigners praise yall.If something good it will be talked about far and wide.My dear rest in peace. grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Konjiboii: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
fman:

Wooow!!!
Which one come b menz?
Konjiboii u no c ds?

Na why man gast dey under the influence

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
Will u keep quiet
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ghettochild(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
So what's the reason a South African girl prefers to date a foreigner
Tell me.. I live in south Africa as well

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
I prefer SA men and I've never had a friend that dated a Nigerian man before.

So, I don't know.

But you can ask those who do since you live here in SA.
ghettochild:

So what's the reason a South African girl prefers to date a foreigner
Tell me.. I live in south Africa as well
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Thats not true ... Nigerian men spend on women to prove their love , they even borrow or steal just to satisfy a woman , if that's not live , then what it love ? Its just that many men have been betrayed and have seen their fellow men betrayed, mostly when they were younger , so it changes their psych towards women . Nigerian men were raised to support and give women , so they go all out to do this , then when they have little financial difficulties, the so called woman will dump him for another guy that can provide for her .

You just said it all

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
Aunty, watch that video and learn how to love, e get why...!!

If you like insults Nigerian men from now till tomorrow, you will still pray to settle with one of them...

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BanyXchi: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ignore that urchin, she's one of those mentally ill misandrists that hates men and she will attack those that don't subscribe to her delusions
Samantha123:
I don't get it, where did I talk down Nigerian women?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm not here to steal you guys from them.. grin grin
BanyXchi:
Ignore that urchin, she's one of those mentally ill misandrists that hates men and she will attack those that don't subscribe to her delusions
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BanyXchi: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
They don't even like us trust me lol,they are just bitter femcels and frustrated loonies that haven't had sex in years!
Samantha123:
I'm not here to steal you guys from them.. grin grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Come on, don't insult your women like that.
BanyXchi:
They don't even like us trust me lol,they are just bitter femcels and frustrated loonies that haven't had sex in years!

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BanyXchi: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm not insulting our women though, I'm talking about those 2 particular girls,they are famous miscreants here. Just ignore them orekelewa wink
Samantha123:
Come on, don't insult your women like that.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Maybe she has a crush on you.. grin grin
BanyXchi:
I'm not insulting our women though, I'm talking about those 2 particular girls,they are famous miscreants here. Just ignore them orekelewa wink
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BanyXchi: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol that one will kill her husband at home oh,she's a bitter misandrist lol
Samantha123:
Maybe she has a crush on you.. grin grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ouch!!! grin grin
BanyXchi:
Lol that one will kill her husband at home oh,she's a bitter misandrist lol
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Patriotsleague: 4:52am On Oct 13, 2022
South African ladies are more reasonable and real than these phoney creatures we have here.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by joaquinuzziel: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Edusouls(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Shut up, una no get shame , see as una don cast all over the world, listen to ur fellow woman from another country, maybe u learn, Nigerian girls una no be am at all, it’s so pathetic
virginprincess:
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by vislabraye(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
BloomingDale:
Meanwhile the same females they are disparaging are the same ones that brought up those men they like. If Nigerian females face South African females eehh, it won't be funny. They better pipe down.

Hmm
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dextre(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

E pain you? grin grin grin grin e pain am well grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Abeg make u a carry una nonsense talk go that side. Love your own men the way u want to nd leave us with ours, which kind rubbish talk be all this one?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Abeg make u a carry una nonsense talk go that side. Love your own men the way u want to nd leave us with ours, which kind rubbish talk be all this one? Muteeewwww
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gubioma: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
fman:
Google it up
for what reason then...?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Majority of Nigerians in South Africa is Igbos,, na Igbos Business and die hard Hustling in SA de attract dos girls 2 love Nigerians
Other tribes don't know how to do business, they don't hustle. Same way Igbo business make girls in India prison to love Nigerians, happiness is free u can make urself happy.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Agbebakun22: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same Nigerian men you like, who raised them to be the men they are? Trust me, you guys don't want a gender war between Nigerian and South African women. You never see Nigerian women talking down on other African women. The same Nigerian women can bring up their sons to hate you guys, so pipe down.
u and who wan hate big booty
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Farfalla(f): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2022
IDENNAA:

Another thing I noticed about Nigerian women is pride...a stinking prideful woman can never make a relationship. In fact , Nigerian women dont communicate well. It's a systematic problem. I have dated black American women before I got married and they will give their life up for you. As for a Nigerian woman, money and big house is important to her.

Cc. AishaDant

I don't know about the other part of your statement but you see communication is a big problem for some Nigerian women. They need to learn the art of communication which eventually brings about good conversation.

Other African women tend to have found their way around it when it comes to communication/rapport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.