Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36618 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Corporate2020: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Karen2024:
Nigerian girls are all bad

Your mother, sister, nieces, aunties, cousins nko?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by starstaz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

Men naturally like ladies who are generous genuinely with love.
Hhhhhhhh√
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
key word "most" . U did good.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okay.
Corporate2020:

Who asked you? Stop poke nosing
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dshocker(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

U wey from warri dey claim South African
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dshocker(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

Have you genuinely loved any guy before?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Bolaji38(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

Wow..guess I need me a South African princess afterall
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okay.
Dshocker:

U wey from warri dey claim South African
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most women only get betrayed after dumping their mates for older men that will in turn dump them for some other chic , the younger men that were broken and hurt will in turn grow and look for younger girls that will dump their bfs for them so that they can do to those girls what girls did to them when they were younger and the circle goes on and on
Why did you decided to be open minded and philosophical lol.
In Nigeria here, things like two kids loving each other from primary sch to senior and eventually getting married doesn't happen because Nigeria reality set in.
Ladies date older men and forget about primary or secondary sch love.
I've seen a story like that on nairaland, the guy wanted to go back to the girl after finished schooling, the girl has committed alot of abortions and had many body counts.
The issue then was not her past but the fact that he still cought her cheating, so he decided to end everything.

I think similar thing happened to me also, when I told this girl we should start from were we stopped . She called my name and kept insisting that I should hustle! Hustle!! She'll be showing men that were coming for her.
I didn't understand all those things then, the reason I even left her was because we went out and she acted so rude and entitled , that prompted me to send her a text on her attitude.

She replied me with "You'll still come back to me" .
Omo! I drew the line at that moment, that was when I now understand all her signal since.
She wants me to hustle any which way and come to take responsibilities of her and her five or six siblings when my own mama born only me and my elder sis.
Funny thing is we're landlord in Lagos and they lived in a rented flat in Lagos but born half a dozen.

I think Nigeria men and ladies need to add value to themselves before getting into a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by prophetfire: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?
. Excuse for oloshoism.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
l
My brother south African babe don spend pass 2 million for my brother head and him the dodge her. Imagine say na g boy. En for chop her 20 million. But south African gals wise o. Them go carry their investigation wella come your sister your brother and parents house. Omo
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by prophetfire: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
. Na Dem, see dem. Nigeria men don't deserve love but you deserve money.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by zomby(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian Girls Love Money Too Much - South African girl lectures Nigerian girls on how to love Nigerian men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiR1RYVS9Rk

First, not all Nigerian girls are wired this way, believe it or not there are still a few incredible Nigerian girls out there, however, I must confess that this SA girl is on point... this is why I mostly don't do Naija girls. Their weakness for money is a complete turn over for me.
Enough is never enough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Drbarmes(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Who are we give value to things that don't have value?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Olachase:
I later hear say no be Adam disvirgin eve, na serpent, and she see it was good, she then deceive Adam, Adam eyes too con open say them day naked

Las Las na second hand woman Adam marry
ur absolutely right about Nigerian women, few are not pastmony and greed ones fell prey in hands of money ritual men and Yahoo boys and men. A word is enough for a wise!!! She that have hears let she heard. All that gilliter not gold.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by HolyMan12: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Ok grin Naija girls done spread their dirty laundry for public una done dey copy American women too much now see na

Other people done dey see Wetin we dey see

These South African girls with their big NYANSH and nice characters and feminine vibes go soon carry Naija girls; HOME and AWAY and over 2.5, if dem come I go follow oh, e be like na me go even go find them come

Abeg make I join your bus grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Tombrown3(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

You should know my story before joining me with the rest of the Nigerian females you judge daily.
I am currently single and fine with it.

Why? The last guy I dated had absolutely nothing yet I stayed.

I even looked after him and his needs, wants and fantasies.

What did he do? He still cheated and played games with me.

Tell me, do you expect me to love easily or give my all again?
I have to be smarter because clearly, I was a fool in love.

I am grateful for the experiences.

I will be fine.

You forgot to tell us the part that you are fat and ugly. grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by advanceDNA: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yet, you call them gold diggers if they don't make their own money. You guys are your own worst enemies.

Men dont call u gold diggers for not making your money.......there are thousands of men married to full time house wife with both zero cash and moneytary idea contributions.....

a woman is a gold digger when money is her only motivation for being with a man....no man wants a woman he will only see her good side when cash is overflowing.... once he's broke..she starts fvcking around and frustrating him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by HardMirror(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lewisalexander:
Na poverty dey worry Nigerian girls.. Just give them food n knack as u like grin
grin grin grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Some Nigerian men.

Also, some Nigerian women.
You're being too emotional because of your personal experience lol.
But don't shy away from the glaring truth that Nigeria girls are materialistic. I don't put romance in my dealings because I'm not romantic.
What I employ is discipline, my present girlfriend is acting like she don't want me and maybe she really want me but she noticed I don't give undue attention.

I believe love should be more of respecting each other having shared value before discipline then romance can come in.

I met one Muslim babe who was discipline but very rude to me and feel above the world, I had to cut ties immediately.
If I played along she might eventually loveup and I'll feel like I bought the love for unnecessary price and that alone will make me cheat.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria men and woman need to work on their attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by HardMirror(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Men dont call u gold diggers for not making your money.......there are thousands of men married to full time house wife.....

a woman is a gold digger when money is her only motivation for being with a man....no man wants a woman he will only see her good side when cash is overflowing.... once he's broke..she starts fvcking around and frustrating him
help me tell the dullard o. fish brain girls
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't get it, where did I talk down Nigerian women?
You had better not grin grin

I hate it when foreigners come to talk shit about Nigerian women when they don't know the dynamics of the society these women live in. undecided

If Nigerian men were raised like South African men yall won't be here telling us shiit on how Nigerian men are nice and Nigerian women are undeserving of them. Lol.

Note: I don't give a flying hoot about Nigerian men btw but don't ever think of talking down on a Nigerian woman! Don't ever!

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dshocker(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

As Nigerian men don't know how to value love, same goes for the women, they don't know how to show love.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Men dont call u gold diggers for not making your money.......there are thousands of men married to full time house wife with both zero cash and moneytary idea contributions.....

Ok. I like this explaination.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Elock1: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:

on behalf of Nigerian men.
We support this.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by knowingChrist(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is definitely a false doctrine, it's certainly not in the bible, and you went outside the truth to find this.

Although it sounds tingling to the ear but it's a lie, and I'll advice you to desist from pushing a false belief

Olachase:
I later hear say no be Adam disvirgin eve, na serpent, and she see it was good, she then deceive Adam, Adam eyes too con open say them day naked

Las Las na second hand woman Adam marry
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
She can come have all of them. She wouldn’t be the first. I see many of her kind on TikTok. They start dissing Naija men after one has shown them pepper. It works as anything pro or anti-Nigeria gains traffic.

Water wey hot must cold.

You think you know how to handle Naija men more than their women that watched them baff outside? Toor! You will learn like others before you. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by lymelyte(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nigerian men are one of the most loved in Africa..

They love the fact that we’re very caring, we got swag, we’re well oriented, we got big dick, and we no dey afraid of spending..

If you’ve ever had a relationship with a foreign girl, to date naija babe no go dey sweet you..

If you want to confirm this, try visit any of the west Africa countries..
Facts#
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Those people who are xenophobic are xenophobic for a reason and before you lecture someone for being xenophobic, first ask why the person is like that so that you can hear his or her side of the story.
I guess from you reasoning, we should also ask racists and tribalists why they're like that so we can hear their Half baked reasons right. Wow.

You sound like someone who is even sympathetic to them.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

This guy with so much hatred for Naija women, e be like say dey don used toto scam u ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Jeon(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
lolz.

You can all do that if you are a foreigner.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nettybrown(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:

What is this one doing on Naija Forum?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.