Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36621 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2022
I met a south African girl at the airport some time ago that was after my money, relationship didn't work out because of her too much billings, so everywhere na the same abeg
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2022
First country I go use my passport fly to na SA. I need a big booty woman in my life abeg.

9 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Honestfrend: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian girls right now

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
They’ll never want to learn, yet they’re always craving for a good man..

What’s your definition of love? I hope it’s not coming to my house to watch Netflix, chop snacks, make my dick hard for sex? Then grab your phone to check Instagram till you fall asleep?

Have you ever gave any of your guy body massage?
Have you ever bath for any of your guy?

Believe it or not, no man will see love and will take it for granted. No woman that knows how to love will ever be single..

Naija girls no really sabi love. They only want to do what they’re seeing on Hip-tv. Some girls have up to 200 guys contact on WhatsApp - shey nah that kind girl go sabi love?

15 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Allisgud: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
pls how do I apply for ur love dm me sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Thats not true ... Nigerian men spend on women to prove their love , they even borrow or steal just to satisfy a woman , if that's not live , then what it love ? Its just that many men have been betrayed and have seen their fellow men betrayed, mostly when they were younger , so it changes their psych towards women . Nigerian men were raised to support and give women , so they go all out to do this , then when they have little financial difficulties, the so called woman will dump him for another guy that can provide for her .

The one thing missing in your reply is the word "some". It is obviously a small portion of Nigerian men who know what love is and even deserve it.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nigerian men are one of the most loved in Africa..

They love the fact that we’re very caring, we got swag, we’re well oriented, we got big dick, and we no dey afraid of spending..

If you’ve ever had a relationship with a foreign girl, to date naija babe no go dey sweet you..

If you want to confirm this, try visit any of the west Africa countries..

Was it a Nigerian or South African woman that raised you to be the man that you are today?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by advanceDNA: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Dareal90s:

It is because u don't know how to love.

Nigerian girls dont even know how to give love....
They feel once they give a man their body...its all that he needs...then he should do the rest and be faithful....

naija women cannot appreaciate a man and make him feel wanted and appreciated.... all they do is demand, demand, demand, collect collect, collect....its boring, inconsiderate, and one sided

Its not lile the sex is even awesome...they will lie down there like log and expect you to do all the work... still go and give another man.....
complain they are tired and only want you to do once a month, saying "is it food"....

Nigerian men and nigerian women shouldnt date each other... we want different things

14 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by onuman: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

Income Per Capita matters.

South Africa has much higher Income Per Capital than Nigeria.
Girls who have job/Income don't ask men for money.
Nigeria is the unemployment capital of Africa.
In Europe, if a girl and a boy goes out for dinner or for lunch, they divide the cost between the two; the tendency to do that comes natural.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:

The same Nigerian men you like, who raised them to be the men they are? Trust me, you guys don't want a gender war between Nigerian and South African women. You never see Nigerian women talking down on other African women. The same Nigerian women can bring up their sons to hate you guys, so pipe down.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Honourable1901(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Olachase:
I later hear say no be Adam disvirgin eve, na serpent, and she see it was good, she then deceive Adam, Adam eyes too con open say them day naked

Las Las na second hand woman Adam marry

Sense will not kill you

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Make she go sit down one place

Na this one now these NL men go use raise shoulder.
Another avenue to yab Nigerian girls.

Their parents probably raised them separately.
But here, we're taught in school that men are the head and provider of the family....lol
So who's supposed to have the money to take care of us?
Men now! It's simple.
No blame us, blame the society wey teach us.

But still, I stand for female independence
I work, I make my money,I don't call guy for data or call credit, I buy my clothes, shoes and bags and hair myself. I pamper myself.
I buy my IPhone 14 myself, but guess what? The stupid Nigerian guy mentality will be ' Na lie, she get sugar daddy ' they too don't believe a Nigerian girl can do all of that herself, and it's really pathetic.

Eya
Men don't care about a woman's success or accolades, we only give a Bleep about your sexuality (beauty and feminity), making your own money makes you independent from men, it doesn't make you attractive and arousing to men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by backtovillage: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Traplord09:

Like girls are more worst now
Your English is very bitter.
BTW we all hype relationship too much.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Dm you for what exactly? grin grin
Allisgud:
pls how do I apply for ur love dm me sharp sharp
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

Eya
Men don't care about a woman's success or accolades, we only give a Bleep about your sexuality (beauty and feminity), making your own money makes you independent from men, it doesn't make you attractive and arousing to men.

Yet, you call them gold diggers if they don't make their own money. You guys are your own worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Honestfrend: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Na there mum spoil them finish. With stupid advice "Marry a man that can take care of you" mentality

They have broke parent instead of them to hustle no.. They rather look for a rich guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
lol they need weed ?

Let them try it no more backside anymore..
All girls in Nigeria a men

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2022
That's nice.
GeneralPula:

This is true. I’ve once had a girl in Pretoria back then. Mehn she was so lovely and womanly..
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Seems like you guys still have a long way to go, but you'll soon get there.
onuman:

Income Per Capita matters.

South Africa has much higher Income Per Capital than Nigeria.
Girls who have job/Income don't ask men for money.
Nigeria is the unemployment capital of Africa.
In Europe, if a girl and a boy goes out for dinner or for lunch, they divide the cost between the two; the tendency to do that comes natural.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Was it a Nigerian or South African woman that raised you to be the man that you are today?
Nigerian..

But You really want to compare this present generation to back in the days when norm and characters were still very much alive?

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by advanceDNA: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

Love?? Tell us the amazing love u gave your ex or how u are currently loving your boyfriend that he doesn't value it asides giving him the same body he gave you...

. sex is the only way you women show love in nigeria and expect a man's loyalty, his salary, a ring, a marriage ceremony.... relationship is actually very one sided in with you nigerian women......

and when men talk....u call it bashing .... thank God na woman woman another country they talk now...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
I don't get it, where did I talk down Nigerian women?
BloomingDale:

The same Nigerian men you like, who raised them to be the men they are? Trust me, you guys don't want a gender war between Nigerian and South African women. You never see Nigerian women talking down on other African women. The same Nigerian women can bring up their sons to hate you guys, so pipe down.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ray07(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Men Sha de really suffer for life. sad

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
grin

Tell them o my dear South African sister....I recall one once told me if I can't provide for her need, there is no basis for the relationship...I asked her if she is incapacitated or she's a dependent toddler....she fumed. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by vastone(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian chicks Ntor, una don dea cast world over over rated hoes.

Blame our mothers, they brought out the sluts in our women.

7 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2022
You’re stingy with your love
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:

Babes, I'm a former security guard and currently a garden boy smiley

I'm not asking for too, just for your love smiley
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
backtovillage:

Your English is very bitter.
BTW we all hype relationship too much.

Nigerian is a twisted place we're man act like woman or woman act like a man

Wel Nigerian is getting batte
r...

May be is the front side or backside of a woman a man full in Love with .

Wemen are different colors that u may not understand them if it HERE or THERE

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yet, you call them gold diggers if they don't make their own money. You guys are your own worst enemies.

All women are Hypergamous that is they want better, taller and stronger, it's you innate nature when selecting for a partner, but the issue is the ruthlessness Nigeria girls advance their hypergamy, the don't want to add value at all to the man, only to extract and extract, no matter how much a woman makes she wants someone higher or at least on the same income, but men can date women regardless of income bracket because innately we have that providers instinct and burden of performance that is intrinsical to the masculine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nigerian..

But You really want to compare this present generation to back in the days when norm and characters were still very much alive?

Does not matter. Back in the days of suffering and smiling is over for the female species. The constant thing is change.

Are the present Nigerian men not drug peddlers, 419's, ritualists, thieves, murderers etc. Can you compare them to the past generation.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You’re stingy with your love

I am.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Thats not true ... Nigerian men spend on women to prove their love , they even borrow or steal just to satisfy a woman , if that's not live , then what it love ? Its just that many men have been betrayed and have seen their fellow men betrayed, mostly when they were younger , so it changes their psych towards women . Nigerian men were raised to support and give women , so they go all out to do this , then when they have little financial difficulties, the so called woman will dump him for another guy that can provide for her .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.