Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36614 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thanks.. smiley smiley
hammerT:

Dont mind some Nigerian trolls.

I dont think all SA are Xenophobic.

Some are but not all and definitely not u.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
hammerT:

Dont mind some Nigerian trolls.

I dont think all SA are Xenophobic.

Some are but not all and definitely not u.
Prophet HammerT grin grin

Arinurode olumoran Nl monicker

I hail ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Persephone1:
Taloni werey?

Pocohantas come and chain your lapdog ooo. Him don dey pass him boundary since yesterday. grin grin

Lol. I no dey chain am. Let him roam about and chop shit. E fit contract parvo sef.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Karleb(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oshey omo ope.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
I get you..

If you rape, kill, torture me because of my name, it means a certain Samantha somewhere hurt you in a way that she left you traumatized, hence you hate the name.

You'd also find that a lot of serial killers who target women, have been traumatized by women in the past, mostly when they were still young... They too once cried for help, but there was no one to give them a listening ear and help them, so they ended up taking matters into their own hands by killing other women because they hate them from their past experiences.

What they're doing is wrong, but they have a reason.
ShaqFu:
having reasons to commit despicable acts doesnt justify committing the act. This is what you fail to know.

I can as well kill, rape, torture you or subject you to inhuman treatment just because I don't like your name Samantha. Now to you I guess that is reason enough for me to commit those acts against you because I have a reason to commit those acts, no?

Countries don't sentence offenders or criminals for their motive, they sentence them because they broke the law. Knowing a person's motive (reason) why they commit such acts only helps in apprehending them. Period.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by dnawah(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
but why una come get high rate of HIV?

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by dnawah(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
abi? Na test and go grin grin grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
I don't know, haven't done any research about it.

But you're welcome to conduct your own research.[ :Pquote author=dnawah post=117499040]but why una come get high rate of HIV?[/quote]
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by olamakinde(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?
coming from a stingy person like you
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

Really?? How do you mean virginprincess?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
angry most nigerian men dont deserve love. the women are the way they are because of the men. so they all deserve each other. they are both created to torture each other cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Geminita1(f): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pls come and take them and give us white South Afrikaan men. We see how they've developed your country to an enviable height in Africa.
Nigerian women are a good match for white South Afrikaans men.
You south africana women are a perfect match for Nigerian menz. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jimmychang: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
sharone21:

Lol

If other African men outside Nigeria, get to go out on a date with a Naija queen, Omo na celebration and thanksgiving in church.

Naija women date mostly Naija men or men outside Africa ..... If they must date other Africans, then na 'frog wen get egg'.

Mind you, I'm speaking from what I have keenly observed.

Truth is, compared to other African women( including SA) women, Naija women are GOLD.

Nobody wants you at all grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jimmychang: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
The mentality in Nigeria is bleeped,I don't know if it is poverty or lack of moral values.

You will collect billing your girlfriend, even the mother will still bill you too.

And if you girlfriend's mum usually ask you for money you have 70 percent chance of sleeping with her too in Nigeria.

It is only in Nigeria that women are waiting for ready made men to come pick them up and expect to be the only woman in their life grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by achimendy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian Girls Love Money Too Much - South African girl lectures Nigerian girls on how to love Nigerian men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiR1RYVS9Rk

South african girls are too sweet.

They need to enlighten Nigerian girls more.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Willybee04: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian girls for what
I stayed in Nigeria for 25yrs before moving to SA .
U will cee one Big time Ugly Nigeria bitch
Forming as if her parts no dey market .
Th next tin ,she go tell u
U are nt my class��
Forget it it .
Ain't no body got te for Nigerian girls

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Kavod: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Abeg forget......... It's the simple and painful truth.. another thing is that shey 80% of you guys nor get papa abi mama? Always hungry and the worst of all is that same 80% of you guys have empty skulls, that's nothing progressive can come out of your Brains. Make we talk truth abeg....... Before a NIGERIA girl gets to about 20, u guys already have as much as 35 bodies some 60 bodies, na when una don reach 26 that one na uncountable. That's you guys obsession with money and material things is irritating. NIGERIAN women spent over 6.5 billion dollars on just cosmetics last year. This alone speaks about how awful, degenerating, pathetic, loosed, obsessed and pitiful you guys can get.. HENCE I KNOW WHY OF ALL THE NATIONS ON EARTH, GOD COULD NOT GIVE YOU GUYS BEAUTY OR STRAIGHT HAIR NOR GOOD SKIN. NOTE!!!!! EVEN THE MARRIED ONCE TOO. ITS LIKE SAYING SO YOU NOR FIT APPRECIATE GOOD THING, SO SPREAD YOUR LEGS TO AFFORD WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS BEAUTY. MAKE UNA GO LEARN WORK OOLOSHO NOR BE JOB. UNA DON EVEN TURN AM TO EDGING and HOOK UP. ALL NA OOLOSHO

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
MOST naijerian women are like most Jamaican women, selfish arrogant ugilee thieves!

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Love Igbo guys, no be Naija Guys,
Hardly 4 u 2 see Hausa or Yoruba in South Africa here
No na only Igbo guys dey live for South Africa. Dey give urself fake joy.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Segzy19: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yebo siswami! Wena sharp!
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ke sharp, wena?
Segzy19:
Yebo siswami! Wena sharp!
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Segzy19: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sho sho! Ngikhona! Ngiyaphila!
Samantha123:
Ke sharp, wena?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ke thabela go kwa seo.. cheesy cheesy
Segzy19:
Sho sho! Ngikhona! Ngiyaphila!
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by sniperr007(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
And what makes you think you deserve love?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gubioma: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
fman:

Walahi!!
which kind wahala...?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian Girls Love Money Too Much - South African girl lectures Nigerian girls on how to love Nigerian men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiR1RYVS9Rk
Haha this is I like nairaland it has made alot of men wise
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I no dey chain am. Let him roam about and chop shit. E fit contract parvo sef.

I can only wish i had the same effect kay have on you, however we want you to know "as e dey pain you e dey sweet us"

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na mumu dey tidy Nigerian Girls grin grin
Zambian girls are lit smiley smiley
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dareal90s:

No na only Igbo guys dey live for South Africa. Dey give urself fake joy.
Majority of Nigerians in South Africa is Igbos,, na Igbos Business and die hard Hustling in SA de attract dos girls 2 love Nigerians
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by sharone21(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
jimmychang:

Nobody wants you at all grin

On the contrary, Nigerian girls are hotcake....A1 in everything: Class, etiquette, hardwork, tolerance to nonsense from Naija men, determination, hustling, cooking, morals etc

It is Naija men women are wary of dating because of their soiled image.....And Naija women try to distance themselves from that.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Konjiboii:
I always wanted a southy chic,aside the big yansh they have a distinctive look I like.
Aside from being comely and having the distinctive look you desire, they're not money freaks like URGENT 2KS. grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:

How many relationships have you been in to make sure conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.