Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36619 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
You don't say. I'm sure loving someone and being a xenophobe is different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Creamypie(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Shaking 5able of naija gels

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by tobowa4236: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
oh jeez because u have lot of things to give in return shey

10 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Manna4Gurls: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2022
On point though

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by sukkot: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2022
angry most nigerian men dont deserve love. the women are the way they are because of the men. so they all deserve each other. they are both created to torture each other cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Meaning?
ShaqFu:
You don't say. I'm sure loving someone and being a xenophobe is different.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by hammerT: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2022
African girls dey craze over Nigeria men. They know what they want.

Nigeria men to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqiiHTAfwI

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

Facts!

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Meanwhile the same females they are disparaging are the same ones that brought up those men they like. If Nigerian females face South African females eehh, it won't be funny. They better pipe down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Naija girls left the chat group..

10 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:

Shot up... And listen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dearlord(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

It's a big lie
Most of you all are the same
Talking from an experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
If you understand the kind of wickedness that accompanies LOVE in this country, you'll rarely be shocked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Okoyeebo: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:
Meanwhile the same females they are disparaging are the same ones that brought up those men they like. If Nigerian females face South African females eehh, it won't be funny. They better pipe down.

You want to face South African women over Nigerian men?
The same Nigerian men you ingtates disparage day in, day out.

Be like suffer dey hungry una

9 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by backtovillage: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
You are a musu.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
angry most nigerian men dont deserve love. the women are the way they are because of the men. so they all deserve each other. they are both created to torture each other cheesy cheesy

Most Nigeria girls need this because da always act like man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Make she go sit down one place

Na this one now these NL men go use raise shoulder.
Another avenue to yab Nigerian girls.

Their parents probably raised them separately.
But here, we're taught in school that men are the head and provider of the family....lol
So who's supposed to have the money to take care of us?
Men now! It's simple.
No blame us, blame the society wey teach us.

But still, I stand for female independence
I work, I make my money,I don't call guy for data or call credit, I buy my clothes, shoes and bags and hair myself. I pamper myself.
I buy my IPhone 14 myself, but guess what? The stupid Nigerian guy mentality will be ' Na lie, she get sugar daddy ' they too don't believe a Nigerian girl can do all of that herself, and it's really pathetic.

14 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by backtovillage: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
You are a musu.
Are you a virgin?

5 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Firstcitizen: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Karen2024:
Nigerian girls are all bad and mad
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian men are one of the most loved in Africa..

They love the fact that we’re very caring, we got swag, we’re well oriented, we got big dick, and we no dey afraid of spending..

If you’ve ever had a relationship with a foreign girl, to date naija babe no go dey sweet you..

If you want to confirm this, try visit any of the west Africa countries..

25 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Well, my apologies if you only met the bad ones.

But don't forget that sometimes we are what we attract.
Dearlord:

It's a big lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Dearlord:

It's a big lie

Like girls are more worst now
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by sukkot: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Traplord09:

Most Nigeria girls need this because da always act like man
lol they need weed ?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Konjiboii: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
I always wanted a southy chic,aside the big yansh they have a distinctive look I like.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Okoyeebo:

You want to face South African women over Nigerian men?
The same Nigerian men you ingtates disparage day in, day out.

Be like suffer dey hungry una

No, we are not fighting for you guys. They can take you guys without bringing us into it. We don't want what is going on between AA men and AA women. You never see Nigerian women disparaging other African women. If you want them go for it. Don't just bring us into it.

It's mostly Igbo men marrying them. Other tribes are marrying their women to keep their bloodline intact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by TheDictatorNd: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2022
forget LOVE only exit to those who have found it
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Okoyeebo: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

No, we are not fighting for you guys. They can take you guys without bringing us into it. We don't want what is going on between AA men and AA women. You never see Nigerian women disparaging other African women. If you want them go for it. Don't just bring us into it.

Noted. Thank you for your contribution.
Unfortunately, other women don't share your sentiments.

7 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:

This is true. I’ve once had a girl in Pretoria back then. Mehn she was so lovely and womanly..

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
I believe this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

Thats not true ... Nigerian men spend on women to prove their love , they even borrow or steal just to satisfy a woman , if that's not live , then what it love ? Its just that many men have been betrayed and have seen their fellow men betrayed, mostly when they were younger , so it changes their psych towards women . Nigerian men were raised to support and give women , so they go all out to do this , then when they have little financial difficulties, the so called woman will dump him for another guy that can provide for her .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Make she go sit down one place

Na this one now these NL men go use raise shoulder.
Another avenue to yab Nigerian girls.

Their parents probably raised them separately.
But here, we're taught in school that men are the head and provider of the family....lol
So who's supposed to have the money to take care of us?
Men now! It's simple.
No blame us, blame the society wey teach us.

But still, I stand for female independence
I work, I make my money,I don't call guy for data or call credit, I buy my clothes, shoes and bags and hair myself. I pamper myself.
I buy my IPhone 14 myself, but guess what? The stupid Nigerian guy mentality will be ' Na lie, she get sugar daddy ' they too don't believe a Nigerian girl can do all of that herself, and it's really pathetic.

I Nigeria today both are desame ..... But girls do wost then eve hersf
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:

Abeg change your username because if you swear before amadioha now say you never collect pipe you know say you go kpia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.