Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36627 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yes, ask before you act.

Everything happen for a reason.
ShaqFu:
I guess from you reasoning, we should also ask racists and tribalists why they're like that so we can hear their Half baked reasons right. Wow.

You sound like someone who is even sympathetic to them.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
I know nothing about Nigerian women, so there's no need for me to say anything about them.. whether good or bad.
Persephone1:
You had better not grin grin

I hate it when foreigners come to talk shit about Nigerian women when they don't know the dynamics of the society these women live in. undecided

If Nigerian men were raised like South African men yall won't be here telling us shiit on how Nigerian men are nice and Nigerian women are undeserving of them. Lol.

Note: I don't give a flying hoot about Nigerian men btw but don't ever think of talking down on a Nigerian woman! Don't ever!
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, ask before you act.

Everything happen for a reason.
Yeah sure. We should also ask rapists and murderers why they kill and rape right?

You have serious issues...

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by JohnnA1: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
pweeryambre:
Actually Nigeria girls are the best
No they're not.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
pocohantas:
She can come have all of them. She wouldn’t be the first. I see many of her kind on TikTok. They start dissing Naija men after one has shown them pepper. It works as anything pro or anti-Nigeria gains traffic.

Water wey hot must cold.

You think you know how to handle Naija men more than their women that watched them baff outside? Toor! You will learn like others before you. grin grin
Lol, Poco on behalf of nairaland men you never still reach 45? tongue

cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why look for a South African princess when you have Nigerian queens there
Bolaji38:

Wow..guess I need me a South African princess afterall

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
We wouldn't mind trading them for South African men.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetplum and Jennifer663 na una she dey refer to
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Starzo: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
baby124:
Imagine a foreigner taking it on themselves to teach you how to love men who are your own. LMAO! Let those men be deceiving you! You will soon cry out in deep pain and then it will finally click in your brain why we handle them the way we do. Women respond to mens behaviors.
S.A that had one the highest rape cases in the world. Where the men are very violent towards their woman but yet their women still love them.

E nor get how naija men wan take SA women worse than wetin them already dey endure for SA men hand.

This your talk nor hold water
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Starzo: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Those people who are xenophobic are xenophobic for a reason and before you lecture someone for being xenophobic, first ask why the person is like that so that you can hear his or her side of the story.
Are you xenophobic?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?
pardon me, is that you on your profile?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I know nothing about Nigerian women, so there's no need for me to say anything about them.. whether good or bad.
Good deal cool
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's the use of sentencing a rapist or a murderer without knowing the reason why he or she did it?

Tell me of at least one country that convicts it's offenders without knowing the main reason why they committed an offence.
ShaqFu:
Yeah sure. We should also ask rapists and murderers why they kill and rape right?

You have serious issues...
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

Eya
Men don't care about a woman's success or accolades, we only give a Bleep about your sexuality (beauty and feminity), making your own money makes you independent from men, it doesn't make you attractive and arousing to men.
But it breeds respect and it increase d female's value...
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Starzo:

S.A that had one the highest rape cases in the world. Where the men are very violent towards their woman but yet their women still love them.

E nor get how naija men wan take SA women worse than wetin them already dey endure for SA men hand.

This your talk nor hold water

grin grin grin Joke grin grin

Perhaps you should ask your SA friends the cause of the last xenophobic attack on Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
No comment.
Starzo:

Are you xenophobic?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol, Poco on behalf of nairaland men you never still reach 45? tongue

cheesy cheesy

Omo, me sef done muddle up the age o. I think 45 is next year. Make I calculate again. grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Starzo: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
We wouldn't mind trading them for South African men.
cheesy
We (nigerian men) wouldn't mind that

But unfortunately nobody wants your entitled leeching ass*s outside the shores of this country

Even common Togo men dey reject una

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Starzo: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Persephone1:

Perhaps you should ask your SA friends the cause of the last xenophobic attack on Nigerians grin
Tell us since you know
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Starzo: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
No comment.
That's equivalent to a yes

If so, what are you doing on a Nigerian forum?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
No comment.
Starzo:

That's equivalent to a yes

If so, what are you doing on a Nigerian forum?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
What's the use of sentencing a rapist or a murderer without knowing the reason why he or she did it?

Tell me of at least one country that convicts it's offenders without knowing the main reason why they committed an offence.
having reasons to commit despicable acts doesnt justify committing the act. This is what you fail to know.

I can as well kill, rape, torture you or subject you to inhuman treatment just because I don't like your name Samantha. Now to you I guess that is reason enough for me to commit those acts against you because I have a reason to commit those acts, no?

Countries don't sentence offenders or criminals for their motive, they sentence them because they broke the law. Knowing a person's motive (reason) why they commit such acts only helps in apprehending them. Period.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian Girls Love Money Too Much - South African girl lectures Nigerian girls on how to love Nigerian men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiR1RYVS9Rk

This girl should not make mistake enter Nigeria cos naija babes will eat her raw
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by kayperry: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Persephone1:

will you keep quiet, a do ju tii nii omo ... from your own news channel naa preek and toto matter cause xenophobic undecided

@ the way you're jumping, you go need plan C

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
kayperry:

will you keep quiet, a do ju tii nii omo ... from your own news channel naa preek and toto matter cause xenophobic undecided

@ the way you're jumping, you go need plan C
Taloni werey?

Pocohantas come and chain your lapdog ooo. Him don dey pass him boundary since yesterday. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by sharone21(f): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Starzo:

We (nigerian men) wouldn't mind that

But unfortunately nobody wants your entitled leeching ass*s outside the shores of this country

Even common Togo men dey reject una

Lol

If other African men outside Nigeria, get to go out on a date with a Naija queen, Omo na celebration and thanksgiving in church.

Naija women date mostly Naija men or men outside Africa ..... If they must date other Africans, then na 'frog wen get egg'.

Mind you, I'm speaking from what I have keenly observed.

Truth is, compared to other African women( including SA) women, Naija women are GOLD.

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Starzo: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
sharone21:

Lol

If other African men outside Nigeria, get to go out on a date with a Naija queen, Omo na celebration and thanksgiving in church.

Naija women date mostly Naija men or men outside Africa ..... If they must date other Africans, then na 'frog wen get egg'.

Truth is, compared to other African women( including SA) women, Naija women are GOLD.
Lies... nobody wants you guys

There are nigerian women in SA and Ghana yet nobody dey follow them

In terms of beauty,shape and most importantly character,naija girls nor join at all.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Omo, me sef done muddle up the age o. I think 45 is next year. Make I calculate again. grin

Chineke shocked shocked you remember your birthday so cheesy

Pocohantas nor use laugh finish me grin grin

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Belafonte(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Good guys are still there, if u want I will introduce u to a relative of mine that will show u how good some men are , so to prove to u that u are wrong , if he 4ks up, I will pay u 10m . We will sign the agreement between us , but he will not know.. unless u 4k up then u will not get the money...

You better not put your brother in an unfortunate situation. Nigerian women despise good men, they see them as weak.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
sharone21:

Lol

Why you dey engage that one.
We dash am to South African women grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by hammerT: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
No comment.

Dont mind some Nigerian trolls.

I dont think all SA are Xenophobic.

Some are but not all and definitely not u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.