Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24016 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Scash:

hmmmn, seriously u re smart, but its actually geisha i put, Tryin to dodge your duties, i knw wt to do to u

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

HELP A NIGERIAN GIRL IS THREATENING ME
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Well, UK Looters are much better lookin than the average based Nigerian (no offeince) angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ak47mann(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
So showing London riot people braking shops mean that UK boys are hungry or what,cos if that what you mean by posting those pix i dey laugh  cheesy cheesy cos these people you are looking at if you see the kind of apartment they come out from in Nigeria NA banana estate or Sheraton hotel u can compare with, UK government looks after their citizens they get the best.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
ak47mann:

So showing London riot people braking shops mean that UK boys are hungry or what,cos if that what you mean by posting those pix i dey laugh  cheesy cheesy cos these people you are looking at if you see the kind of apartment they come out from in Nigeria NA banana estate or Sheraton hotel u can compare with, UK government looks after their citizens they get the best.

cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by coogar: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Well, UK Looters are much better lookin than the  average based Nigerian (no offeince) angry

this dude makes me laugh with his "no offeince" remark!
are you naturally obtuse or you just like clowning about?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Looting COMMON COMMON rice and crisps? Hunger will kill you in London, Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
I swear there is hunger in the UK
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Hopefully your small brain knows that fashion is very complex and that is if you even understand fashion. Every individual has a personal style.

Hence the reason is called "style"

She stated her point, you could have disagree in a different way without dissing her looks/style.

Her photo is not on her profile to please you. You don't have to like it. Stick to the topic.

@Topic, I am sure most women go after their heart desire and not a nationality.
grin grin grin grin
hopefully your mother doesnt regret giving birth to ur slow ass
cause if this is fashion, then i must say fashion has enter the wrong hands
why cant yall just simple
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ak47mann(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^
brother dont get jealous those people are more exposed than any nigerian and their living standard  is way way better than any nigeria cool cool even the one that dont have a job they live like a king new apartment with 100 pounds weekly money from government ,
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
Roland17:

I swear there is hunger in the UK

and there is no hunger in Nigeria? Even the president looks hungry (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
hunger is everywhere!!!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by coogar: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Looting COMMON COMMON rice and crisps? Hunger will kill you in London, Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and where on those images did it say those looting are london-based nigerians?
when people call you a muppet - you will get offended.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

and there is no hunger in Nigeria? Even the president looks hungry (no oofeinse) undecided

cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr cork  is right. the think people abroad have loads of cash and even if they dont, they come home and form
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

cool cool

Prince Charles looks worse.

LONDON=HUNGER

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by armyofone(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by hardbody: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
UK government looks after their citizens they get the best. (Post by AK47), I did not know that visa to visit and hide after expiry amounted to qualification for citizenship. So y'll are citizens? little wonder some of your 'citizens' were until recently coming back in droves to be employed in Nigerian companies doing well. Una well done. I refuse to be paid DOLE. I make my money myself and spend it in apartments that do not look as posh as yours in the UK but give me the satisfaction that i yearn, the freedom i desire, the first class citizenship i want for myself. Its all about different strokes though, I do not begrudge you your stay in the western world, how about you let me live in peace in my third world country. And by the way, do we have citizens of other countries coming to stay in Nigeria? What does that tell you? think bros, think
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

and where on those images did it say those looting are london-based nigerians?
when people call you a muppet - you will get offended.

HUNGRY LONDONER

That looting took place in Peckham a.k.a "Vietnam" a.k.a "Little Lagos".

HUNGER,
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by kokoye(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
LOL

Mr Cork sure knows how to start wahala.

Gus, he is just messing around. . .you all ought to know him by now
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
hardbody:

UK government looks after their citizens they get the best. (Post by AK47), I did not know that visa to visit and hide after expiry amounted to qualification for citizenship. So y'll are citizens? little wonder some of your 'citizens' were until recently coming back in droves to be employed in Nigerian companies doing well. Una well done. I refuse to be paid DOLE. I make my money myself and spend it in apartments that do not look as posh as yours in the UK but give me the satisfaction that i yearn, the freedom i desire, the first class citizenship i want for myself. Its all about different strokes though, I do not begrudge you your stay in the western world, how about you let me live in peace in my third world country. And by the way, do we have citizens of other countries coming to stay in Nigeria? What does that tell you? think bros, think

OGA

- MIKEL OBI FATHER SLEPT IN THE COMPANY OF HIS BED

and woke up inside a WELL in the morning - how was that possible

was he enjoying first class citizenship or satisfaction or freedom undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
some frustrated guys and girls on this thread knows this is true but wont want to agree. Mr cork carry go jor  cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
[COLOR=#0055bb]@ chima lol! thanks sis. i will hit d up soon. if u are on yim pls send me ur sn on facebook. thanks!

lol by the way pussymouth is too funny! lol! grin[/COLOR]
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by coogar: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

HUNGRY LONDONER

That looting took place in Peckham a.k.a "Vietnam" a.k.a "Little Lagos".

HUNGER,

you are a tortured vermin.
so because the looting took place in peckham means all the looters were nigerians?
they have arrested 1500 looters and only one of them is nigerian. . . . . .and the nigerian took 32 inch lcd screen. . . . he's a jjc fresh from nigeria.

so let's just admit stupidity platelets flow in your blood stream.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by harrier(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
because pound & dollar
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Mr cork  is right. the think people abroad have loads of cash and even if they dont, they come home and form
Seriously, I disagree, if you are broke in the Uk you will still be broke in 9ja  and for the dumb poster who said some guy would have to sell the car he bought in other to go back wake up, you are stuck in the 70s,these days people buy return tkts,.
Let me say something here, the average Nigerian abroad is well educated,can speak reasonable English. 7 out of 10 would be a graduate of some uni frm 9ja,would not come from a poor brockass home in 9ja cos  of cost to go abroad,even though a house/land was sold  lol,they perffect thier English  and finetune thier way of life,they see the world in a diffrent way,GUYS YOU MUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE,IF YOU LIVE WHERE THERE IS CONSTANT POWER AND GOOD ROADS,I swear your way of thinking would change and you would become eventive/creative.You have loads of opportunities,you can go anywhere in the world God willing. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ronkebp(f): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
this thread is very funny, don laugh tire,
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

Seriously, I disagree, if you are broke in teh Uk you will still be broke in 9ja  and for teh dumb poster who said some guy would have to sell teh car he brought in other to go back wake up, you are stuck in the 70s,these days people buy return tkts,.
Let me say something here, teh average Nigerian abroad is well educated,can speak reasonable Englis. 7 out of 10 would be a graduate of some uni frm 9ja,would not come from a poor brockass home in 9ja cos  of cost to go abroad,even though a house/land was sold  lol,they perffect thier English  and finetune thier way of life,they see the world in a diffrent way,GUYS YOU MUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE,IF YOU LIVE WHERE THERE IS CONSTANT POWER AND GOOD ROADS,I swear you way of thinking would change and you would become eventive/creative.You have loads of opportunities,you can go anywhere in the world God willing. tongue tongue tongue
Your english almost made my VISA expired, Thank God it didnt, cause i will be on my way to naija
but na true u talk o, jooooooor
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

Seriously, I disagree, if you are broke in teh Uk you will still be broke in 9ja  and for teh dumb poster who said some guy would have to sell teh car he brought in other to go back wake up, you are stuck in the 70s,these days people buy return tkts,.
Let me say something here, teh average Nigerian abroad is well educated,can speak reasonable Englis. 7 out of 10 would be a graduate of some uni frm 9ja,would not come from a poor brockass home in 9ja cos  of cost to go abroad,even though a house/land was sold  lol,they perffect thier English  and finetune thier way of life,they see the world in a diffrent way,GUYS YOU MUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE,IF YOU LIVE WHERE THERE IS CONSTANT POWER AND GOOD ROADS,I swear you way of thinking would change and you would become eventive/creative.You have loads of opportunities,you can go anywhere in the world God willing. tongue tongue tongue

your long sermon doesnt answer the question on ground. Niaja girls still prefer guys abroad, this is true
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

[size=18pt]100/100 [/size]
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  shocked shocked  shocked

HELP A NIGERIAN GIRL IS THREATENING ME
*+ts better u fear o, seriously angry
Mr, Cork:

and there is no hunger in Nigeria?  Even the president looks hungry (no oofeinse) undecided
 Cork, do u  mind? It is O F F E N S E

really, we've actually diverted from d topic. We shdnt b comparin and contrastin btw nigeria n uk, Nigeria is a developin country, Uk is developed- ACCEPTED. U guys r just wastin ur breadth, its an obvious fact which MIGHT be changed one day, but right nw, y dnt u just go back t callin 9ja girls thieves ehn?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

your long sermon doesnt answer the question on ground. Niaja girls still prefer guys abroad, this is true
and u urself, didnt read what he wrote  grin grin grin
mumu wat is the diff betw wat he said, and what you re saying?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ronkebp(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Dramenda, yes the whether is lovely, though, it is beginning to get hotter, it has been lovely this past days with the rain,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.