Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,803 members, 7,841,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24017 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by kunlaxo: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
@poster tanx for the post, i really want to see the gentle man awaken here, Why do women prefer uk/US Based Guys to Nigerian guys, *because of dollars /pounds and a little bit of exposure*, Abeg wetin concern me self, me i want to laugh and enjoy my day after a long day at work, i want to see some yabby's and some use of colloqual English between the English users of Great Britain and its Obama/US counterpart, and also our local grammarian from Nigeria with their Big Big grammars, have fun everyone, niger is good, niger guys i hail o.luv u all.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
debosky:

All Hail Claremont. . . . C[b]hief Pant Washer to Her Majesty the Queen.[/b] grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked Claremont washes PANTS? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Wallie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
UK/American men are probably preferred by some Nigerian ladies because they think that the grass is always greener on the other side, which might be true but not always true.

With regards to Nigerian’s slumming it abroad, that’s only true if every single Nigerian in Nigeria is suffering. In other words, hasty generalizations are illogical.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by claremont(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wallie:

UK/American men are probably preferred by some Nigerian ladies because they think that the grass is always greener on the other side, which might be true but not always true.

With regards to Nigerian’s slumming it abroad, [size=13pt]that’s only true if every single Nigerian in Nigeria is suffering. In other words, hasty generalizations are illogical.[/size]
Exactly my point! I think people choose to generalize because it makes them feel good about themselves, I would rather argue that only a minute proportion of Nigerians abroad are actually "suffering" (if that's the right word to use), most Nigerians I know are representing Nigeria well and doing dignified jobs overseas.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
The fact is that Women prefer us becoz we are fresh, period.  Its not all about Dollars & Pound Sterlings! wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by laj1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
u know nigerians girls are cancerworms and caterpillars Bible talks about.They are ready to milk any guy that come all the way from oversea dry.ole ni won,olojukokoro de tun ni won.And most of them are omo oju o rola ri.Any guy that falls into their trap is doom for life.Awon omo ale
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ronkebp(f): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
UK/US based guys, know how to take care of theselves, they are neater, and know how to dresswell, their physical presentation is nice,
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by dramenda(f): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
The fact is that Women prefer us becoz we are fresh,  period.  Its not all about Dollars & Pound Sterlings

GBAAAAAMMMMMM.

YOU SAID IT ALL,MY BROTHER YOU NEED TO SEE OUR OUR 9JA GIRL DEY TRY HOOKUP WITH ME ON FACEBOOK.
THEY KNOW WE ARE MORE EXPOSED THAN OUR CONS IN 9JA.MONEY NO BE EVERYTHING,
AND WE TREAT LADIES WITH RESPECT. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
ronkebp:

UK/US based guys, know how to take care of theselves, they are neater, and know how to dresswell, their physical presentation is nice,

Well Said,. (refering to Mr Cork) Sweeery, I owe you a Beer!! wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by dramenda(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
UK/US based guys, know how to take care of theselves, they are neater, and know how to dresswell, their physical presentation is nice

AND ON THIS NOTE I REST MA CASE

@ RONKEBP,NICE WEATHER TODAY IN PHILLY, wink wink.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
Donlittle:

u and that sekeseke u put on your neck calling it fashion
with your pink dress waiting to be bleach so u can turn white and be mistaken for the white woman?
or your glasses? that thing that looks like 3d glasses,
or your bangles? they look like handcuffs, who u wan handcuff? uk/us guys who get green card? or blue passport?
wait seriously, i wasnt talking to u, but if u re not a winch, or mammy water yes am talking to you
grin grin grin
Hopefully your small brain knows that fashion is very complex and that is if you even understand fashion. Every individual has a personal style.

Hence the reason is called "style"

She stated her point, you could have disagree in a different way without dissing her looks/style.

Her photo is not on her profile to please you. You don't have to like it. Stick to the topic.

@Topic, I am sure most women go after their heart desire and not a nationality.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
l.a.j:

[size=28pt]u know nigerians girls are cancerworms and caterpillars Bible talks about.They are ready to milk any guy that come all the way from oversea dry.ole ni won,olojukokoro de tun ni won.And most of them are omo oju o rola ri.Any guy that falls into their trap is doom for life.Awon omo ale[/size]
[size=18pt]

SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP IM CRYING HERE

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLD ME - IM CRYING!!!
[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sky-walker:

seriously. do Nigerian women consider that?
Sky-walker link=topic=737764.msg8944915#msg8944915 date=1313594689:

seriously. do Nigerian women consider that?

Yah, dey do, alot[quote author=l.a.j link=topic=737764.msg8945360#msg8945360 date=1313597071]
u know nigerians girls are cancerworms and caterpillars Bible talks about.They are ready to milk any guy that come all the way from oversea dry.ole ni won,olojukokoro de tun ni won.And most of them are omo oju o rola ri.Any guy that falls into their trap is doom for life.Awon omo ale

i.a.j, if u ask properly from ppl dt understands n speaks yoruba well, u're d best defination of an 'omo ale' mtchewwwww

@190, its high time u start doin ur responsibilities. 85, is growin fast angry
[/quote]
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
^i dont understand what responsibilities

have u seen me make any comments on this thread - im seriously enjoying it

allowing my boys do the talking cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dont hate the playa: hate the game. Pls do not blame  Nigerian women for choosing the better option! wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Dont hate the playa: hate the game. Pls do not blame  Nigerian women for choosing the better option! wink

GBAMMED cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Tweedledee

190_@:

GBAMMED cool cool

Tweedledum
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI HAS BIRD SHIIT ON YOUR HEAD BEFORE angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by corona46(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
very simple

Many European men live to work and not work to live.

No time for fun, remaining is the TV.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

^i dont understand what responsibilities

have u seen me make any comments on this thread - im seriously enjoying it

allowing my boys do the talking cheesy cheesy

oh ho! So dts it huh? I thot we had an agreement?
rokiatu:

Hopefully your small brain knows that fashion is very complex and that is if you even understand fashion. Every individual has a personal style.

Hence the reason is called "style"

She stated her point, you could have disagree in a different way without dissing her looks/style.

Her photo is not on her profile to please you. You don't have to like it. Stick to the topic.

@Topic, I am sure most women go after their heart desire and not a nationality.
i think i love u, rokiatu grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
because of money  they always take uk/US or even S/A guys to be richer!

and handsome  cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Scash:

oh ho! So dts it huh? I thot we had an agreement?

Excuse me - i just saw your pic

why is your face swollen

Did you rub CORNBEEF on your face undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by hardbody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
I just couldn't stop laughing at this post. It is amazing that someone could sit down and think through this sort of post. Well, you probably have your statistics which are not available to me, however, if your assessment is based purely on the internet girls and ladies, then you have not done a thorough job. The real ladies working in this clime, spend time at strategic issues that they hardly find time to go after the likes of Mr. Cork on the net, and they spend enough time abroad during summer or official trips to realize that the likes of Cork will never merit their time here or hereafter. While at it Cork, how about you try and write good and flawless comprehensible grammar (note the spelling) such that is easily understood by those whose language the English Grammar is.

Would exposure mean good infratstructure? if yes, then i admit the western world has done better, but if exposure is taken to mean 'gentlemanliness', bro, in the next world, you will still be miles away from some people that i know in this country. I just dislike the idea of making it sound like i am pitching against you, it is not worth it, neither are you.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
but come think of it, even the men prefer to be friend nigerians abroad than ones at home so its not only about the women.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Toaskarity:

but come think of it, even the men prefer to be friend nigerians abroad than ones at home so its not only about the women.

No wonder REALITY101 has been asking me to be HIS boyfriend shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^
easyooo , make we no get another chika for naija grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
So, Nigerian women prefer these louts? Na Wa for them!!!!!!!!

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by o2dlomez(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
Most of the people yabbing here, if the give them paper to only visit the will rush it. the mentality of one doing a menial job in the UK is sounding awkward just because is not a better pay in Nigeria right? in UK its different, in as much as i love my country Naija at any time, you guys should know that the end things is to live successfully and be happy. If women prefer UK or US based, what of us that prefer Naija based babes grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Rubbish. That picture is not London. That is Syria!!! angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Rubbish. That picture is not London. That is Syria!!! angry

It LOOKED LIKE IKEJA LAGOS TO ME undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

Excuse me - i just saw your pic

why is your face swollen

Did you rub CORNBEEF on your face undecided

hmmmn, seriously u re smart, but its actually geisha i put, Tryin to dodge ur duties, i knw wt to do to u
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

So, Nigerian women prefer these louts? Na Wa for them!!!!!!!!
see life, sorry mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.