Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33337 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
toprealman:

Irrelevant conclusion often associated with kids.

Lol.....jáwéjurá
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by caesymore(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Kindly let us know the other way of dealing with a cheating partner....

Maybe na killing her and appearing on FTP beta for en mind.

I love the revenge you can't shatter my heart and tell me how to avenge it. grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by achimendy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.

Madam keep quiet. If it where to be other way round now you won't say anything.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by alimiadedayo1: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Esu is a horrible dude...so is satan....2 gę 4
esu is not satan ignorance is affecting your understanding and which I have explain to you but it seems you dont want to be enlightened.. Lucifer in the bible is not the same esu in the yoruba mythology you can only put esu in the rank of Ogun, oya, Sango not the real devil who control them all
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

esu is not satan ignorance is affecting your understanding and which I have explain to you but it seems you dont want to be enlightened.. Lucifer in the bible is not the same esu in the yoruba mythology you can only put esu in the rank of Ogun, oya, Sango not the real devil who control them all

Lol....ignorance is affecting me because i said 2 gę 4.....u people take things too serious on nairaland...same with the other guy....u nairaland people like to be pedantic quick to show off some knowlege to someone that isnt even interested and just joking around
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
i only wish you what you wished the guy,if she can cheat emotionally and still what him to open spa and you see nothing wrong to the extent that you wish him bad then you are not any different from the foolish murderer
..... You're just allowing your emotions take over your sense of judgment.....

My question to you is..... Have you not broken up with someone before... Did they kill you for breaking up with them??

I don't know the religion you practice but my Bible tells me to leave vengeance for God.....

Why deceive her that you want to open up a spa for her only because you want her to lose her job??

What if the lady decided to take her own pound of flesh by looking do him harm....

He slept with her several times while they were dating... Can he pay for all that??

He took care of her... She attended to his emotional and sexual needs while they were dating...

She was wrong to cheat on him but common, that's life for you... Only fools trust their 100% these days.....

Wise people keep their hearts ready for anything at any time as long as they are dealing with humans... That's how strong people stay strong...

If we decide to retaliate on every evil done to us, whah do you think this world will look like....

She cheating on him Nd showing her true colors now and cheating in matrimony, which will he prefer

Everything happens for a reason... As a real man, he's supposed to pick himself up and move on!!
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by carsuperman: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Very good bros. VERY GOOD
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Strikethem: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holysucker:

She doesn't love you......a woman that loves and adore you will disturb your phone with calls.and will even get angry if you dont call her in a day...no matter how busy she is she will always squeeze out time to talk to her heart throb..you better do yourself some good by moving on if you love your sanity...its very easy to know when a woman loves a guy or not..so OG use your head...i come in peace
Thanks bro. I have done that since.

Don't even know what she's up to again cos I don't give a Bleep about her anymore.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ToyinDipo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

More or less.
Interesting.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by toprealman: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol.....jáwéjurá
cool
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Testimony1988(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
He shouldn't have done that, the best is to move on.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by jimcaddy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Don't worry, I won't be an idiot when someone else does same to you.
Mamaafrik1:
you are an idiot
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2022
generalwo:
..... You're just allowing your emotions take over your sense of judgment.....

My question to you is..... Have you not broken up with someone before... Did they kill you for breaking up with them??

I don't know the religion you practice but my Bible tells me to leave vengeance for God.....

Why deceive her that you want to open up a spa for her only because you want her to lose her job??

What if the lady decided to take her own pound of flesh by looking do him harm....

He slept with her several times while they were dating... Can he pay for all that??

He took care of her... She attended to his emotional and sexual needs while they were dating...

She was wrong to cheat on him but common, that's life for you... Only fools trust their 100% these days.....

Wise people keep their hearts ready for anything at any time as long as they are dealing with humans... That's how strong people stay strong...

If we decide to retaliate on every evil done to us, whah do you think this world will look like....

She cheating on him Nd showing her true colors now and cheating in matrimony, which will he prefer

Everything happens for a reason... As a real man, he's supposed to pick himself up and move on!!
you are either stupid or have low thinking's to say he should not have trust her,is that how christ teaches you?,christ flogged those doing buying and selling in the synagogue.

You fool will do evil and will quote Bible to support your heinous aim,did you read that she still wants to take spa from him,if he wasn't aware she could have collected his life savings and dump him afterwards and he might have committed suicide or had stroke and later died.
Has she not committed murder??

Imagine if Israel has allowed vengeance to be of the lord in present Arab world.
Even same Bible say you should not allow witch to survive.

She will never try it with the next guy because just like you said everything happens for a reason, God is using this to teach her and fellow ustilogos like you a lesson.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
you are either stupid or have low thinking's to say he should not have trust her,is that how christ teaches you?,christ flogged those doing buying and selling in the synagogue.

You fool will do evil and will quote Bible to support your heinous aim,did you read that she still wants to take spa from him,if he wasn't aware she could have collected his life savings and dump him afterwards and he might have committed suicide or had stroke and later died.
Has she not committed murder??

Imagine if Israel has allowed vengeance to be of the lord in present Arab world.
Even same Bible say you should not allow witch to survive.

She will never try it with the next guy because just like you said everything happens for a reason, God is using this to teach her and fellow ustilogos like you a lesson.
...... Insulting you won't do me any good and since you're not mature enough to talk politely without insults, then you can chat practically with your keypad..... I no get strength to fight for werin no concern me but learn to accept other people's opinions without attaching emotions.... U think the guy is right for what he did.... I think he's wrong..... We are two different people who see things from different perspectives in life.... Insulting me for expressing my view about a public post doesn't tell well of the kind of a person you are....

People who are close to you must be going through tough times having to manage someone like you....

Abeg good day...

This na time to work..

Not time to be on nairaland and arguing over what doesn't concern me or benefit me in any way
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2022
generalwo:
...... Insulting you won't do me any good and since you're not mature enough to talk politely without insults, then you can chat practically with your keypad..... I no get strength to fight for werin no concern me but learn to accept other people's opinions without attaching emotions.... U think the guy is right for what he did.... I think he's wrong..... We are two different people who see things from different perspectives in life.... Insulting me for expressing my view about a public post doesn't tell well of the kind of a person you are....

People who are close to you must be going through tough times having to manage someone like you....

Abeg good day...

This na time to work..

Not time to be on nairaland and arguing over what doesn't concern me or benefit me in any way
so you did not insult the Word of God by quoting something funny to support a harlot like mind Abi.
You suddenly no get time now but you get time to read and support evil earlier Abi , you are a lair and will do or is doing same thing she did.
I hope you become a victim of such fraudster
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Greattha: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Noted.
SenatePresdo:

The need was to feel better, and I think it's worth it.

Anybody that Hurts you deserves to feel the same.

It's divine to be even.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
so you did not insult the Word of God by quoting something funny to support a harlot like mind Abi.
You suddenly no get time now but you get time to read and support evil earlier Abi , you are a lair and will do or is doing same thing she did.
I hope you become a victim of such fraudster
.... If you lament finish, make yourself useful!!
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by phemy36(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. grin

That name is very telling sef.

O lo mi ni le, f'eje we...

I don forget the rest of the lines.

I could recite almost all of it, including other divinities' from top to bottom when I was still in secondary school.

Esu is not devil, though.

Olaso nile fimo kimo bora
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
generalwo:
.... If you lament finish, make yourself useful!!
ode,iruuru iborun,harlot genz
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
ode,iruuru iborun,harlot genz

If you insult yourself finish, go sleep. Hypocrite..

You claim to be a Christian but yet you can't respect other people's views and perspectives of things.... Instead you result to calling them names...

How different are you from the people who burnt Deborah to death over her beliefs??
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by King3urna(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

Let only the fools your be fooling come your way abi
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2022
generalwo:

If you insult yourself finish, go sleep. Hypocrite..

You claim to be a Christian but yet you can't respect other people's views and perspectives of things.... Instead you result to calling them names...

How different are you from the people who burnt Deborah to death over her beliefs??
so you you respected the guy view na why you criticized him and yabbed him Abi, you are a pharisee who sees others wrongdoing but will not work on themselves.
You and that lady are shameless and didn't receive home training
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
so you you respected the guy view na why you criticized him and yabbed him Abi, you are a pharisee who sees others wrongdoing but will not work on themselves.
You and that lady are shameless and didn't receive home training
..... If e too pain you, drink sniper make u die... Make sure say you buy 2 bottles in case one no kee you.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
generalwo:
..... If e too pain you, drink sniper make u die... Make sure say you buy 2 bottles in case one no kee you.
your are deranged,anumpama ọmọ àdánù.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
your are deranged,anumpama ọmọ àdánù.
.... Thief

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.