Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33327 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Solofresh2: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.
Shut the fvck up b.i.t.ch!

14 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Fahvvy: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
No gender has monopoly of madness undecided...

Ladies who have been cheated on, have almost always never walked away without causing untold damage to the man, so it feels good to see a change once in a while grin...

Honestly...
I don't feel sorry for her at allllllllll...
Rather than cheat on a guy, walk away!!

Either ways Sha...
This isn't really a problem...
If the job is really that important to her, she can go back there and get the job back undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by virginprincess(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
My sister is a b.i.t.ch!
Mumu
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
do you the meaning of esu laalu? His name on Twitter..
Esu laalu ogiri oko, abani was aran bi a ri da..
DEVIL PRO MAX.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Divay22(f): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
I don't understand this is story o

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by detectivejones: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Not all witches/wizards fly at night. What that man displayed is a characteristics of a wizard. Tomorrow you'll now tag her as a lazy Nigerian woman when you snatched her daily bread away. Your new lover should be weary of the type of man she's with.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.
Who told you that job was her major source of income.

7 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fahvvy:
Ladies who have been cheated on, have almost always never walked away without causing untold damage to the man, so it feels good to see a change once in a while grin...

What world are you living in? A change once in a while? Tch.

It is not a norm for ladies who were cheated on to fight back.

"Watch war room" is an advice to women for a reason. Dress sexy, go on your knees and pray, rebuke the other woman and bla bla bla are sayings targeted at women because everyone generally believe a woman is powerless against a man as a ***. She is the inferior one who is supposed to remain faithful. Even though destructive women make the news for hurting men, they are still minute in comparison to a large number of helpless and penniless women out there.

On the other hand, men who take cheating and stay with a cheating woman to cover their shame are a rarity. They are in the minority, so this dude is just being a man as men have been menning.

And finally, what goes around come around, I guess.

There are many Chidinmas and paternity fraudsters out there to balance the "equation", so merry away.

In all, people should be careful of who they "mess" with. You no know person wey im madness pass your own, or who came from a wicked spirit world and is disguising as a human (like me now, 4E), so watch your company and associates.

PS to whom it may concern: A sautéed thunder will approach your eyeballs if you come into my Mentions to say I am supporting evil or bad. It's a chilled evening; let us give ourselves brain, TY.

5 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Truvelisback(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Even though what the lady was wrong, however, what the guy what the guy did was very bad. Relationship is not by force, it's by choice. He could have moved on with his life. He is just being a Sissy. Nevertheless, he shouldn't be too happy, the lady may pay him back. And it might be disastrous.

4 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by teebagy: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?
Broh this is not zeeworld, this is the real world.

6 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by teebagy: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
u cant have ur cake and eat it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by teebagy: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
u cant Eat ur cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Instead of asking God to give grace 2b contented with one guy u're here wasting ur time on a prayer point that can never be answered by God. God is not ur mate mbok

6 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by teebagy: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Just shut up please!

He outplayed her, now he's heartless and wicked. Just yesterday, you were praising the lady that dumped her Uber driver boyfriend and married another man and here you're saying rubbish. Don't let me get annoyed this hot afternoon!
hahaha dont u know that women are narcisst in nature

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
do you the meaning of esu laalu? His name on Twitter..
Esu laalu ogiri oko, abani was aran bi a ri da..
DEVIL PRO MAX.

Exactly. grin

That name is very telling sef.

O lo mi ni le, f'eje we...

I don forget the rest of the lines.

I could recite almost all of it, including other divinities' from top to bottom when I was still in secondary school.

Esu is not devil, though.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by spencekat(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even though what the lady was wrong, however, i do not what the guy did. It is very bad. [/b]Relationship is not by force, it's by choice.[b] He could have moved on with his life. He is just being a Sissy. Nevertheless, he shouldn't be too happy, the lady may pay him back. And it might be disastrous.
I like that
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=ExAngel007 post=118248497]A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he made his unfaithful girlfriend lose her job.

The Twitter user identified as Adedolapoadey13 said he tricked her into resigning from her job after discovering her cheating escapades.

He lied that he wanted to open a spa for her, and as soon as she resigned, he sent her a breakup text message with evidence of her cheating acts.

He Wrote:

“When my ex started cheating, I did not let her know I knew, but I was planning my revenge carefully. Told her to resign her job that I will open a spa for her (she has always hated her job). Then when she resigned and told me, I sent her my evidence with a break up text.

“I didn’t feel better actually, but I was happy to see she became sadder than I was. She is still looking for job, I have another lover now.”

See Tweet Below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/219418/man-makes-girlfriend-lose-her-job-as-payback-for-c.html
[/quote

Pure Evil. Did you ever pause to consider how many mouths gets fed from that job ?

I do not support simping but this is evil naa..

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Potbellyman(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
He did her dirty grin
She fit naked swear for am, after reading his tweet grin grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
esu is Satan..
Oni aso Nile go imo kimo Bora.. grin

He's still not Satan too.

Esu, in our culture, is like the yin-yang energy of the Oriental religions.

He's a shape-shifter, a trickster, but can equally be a good force if you placate it well or you have done enough good deeds.

African traditional religion is not a clear-cut mono-/poly- theism, so you will have problems trying to equate those gods to figures in the Bible.

Although, some aspects and qualities can be alike (e.g., Obatala >< Holy Spirit and their creative ability), but not the whole Figure/Being are the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
I would have sent the evidence and gave her advice to be an ashawo for her next job

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by oluwagbenga98327: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's his best way to move on and I support it wholeheartedly. "You nor fit piss for my back tell me say rain dey fall."That's his best way to move on and I support it wholeheartedly. "You nor fit piss for my back tell me say rain dey fall."...

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by VULCAN(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Stop cheating on your lovers.

The Guilty Are Afraid

virginprincess:

4 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by vickydevoka(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Don’t call him childish. That’s his own method of revenge,healing and moving on.

Imagine after cheating,she still expected a spa from him. Isn’t that wickedness? These females are demons fr. You can’t eat ya cake and have them.

I support this wholeheartedly.
lol
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by vickydevoka(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
Who told you that job was her major source of income.
You get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by VULCAN(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
How are you sure that Humpty Dumpty didn't jump off the wall.

Mtscheww

How are you sure kee you dere!

Lollz

virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by mrkings84(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
What can I say then?

MAD O

Tho love what he did but am not in support of it

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by YoungLionken(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yoruba men are seriously dealt with, by women lately..

What could be the cause; repentant yoruba demons ??

Making her lose her job should not really be the last laugh, but date her close friend..

That's what I do, try to play smart, I go for your friend, sister or someone you know tongue...
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Franzinni: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cool
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by AmaPaulOma(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wahala!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / My Boss Daughter / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.