Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33323 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even though what the lady was wrong, however, what the guy what the guy did was very bad. Relationship is not by force, it's by choice. He could have moved on with his life. He is just being a Sissy. Nevertheless, he shouldn't be too happy, the lady may pay him back. And it might be disastrous.
But when a lady commit suicide because she was dumped many lady will say guys are wicked
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Ebymyk(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
hahaha... You can't eat your cake and have it... Hahaha... Laughing in Hindu...

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Franking: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
No na.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by KoolBigk(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
So low of you! If you go lower than this you might end up finding crude oil..WTH you can just move on without being petty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Dizzyyish: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by osazsky(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?
she is suppose to move on now since she doesnt have a job..abi
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ZINNYBANKS: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
U for teach her how dem dey stake huge on sportybet , just watch her life in the next coming Saturday.. grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Right from birth I have always believed in paying wickedness with wickedness and I dont think I can change it..its nature

6 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
May God not allow them come your way if you are faithful and not a cheating girlfriend. But if you are a cheating girlfriend, May God allow them come your way until you repent.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by damkin24(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Are you planning to cheat as well?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by MelesZanawi: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.

You will still meet someone who will pour acid on your face.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
Right from birth I have always believed in paying wickedness with wickedness and I dont think I can change it..its nature
You go soon meet your Waterloo no worry

Continue
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Innobee99(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?
Peace is not an OPTION
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by rolams(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm! Women are always favoured. Do you know this twit can even get her a better job?

Don't be surprised, your new love is also an ex to someone. Have you enquired the reason behind the breakup?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

May God not allow them come your way if you are faithful and not a cheating girlfriend. But if you are a cheating girlfriend, May God allow them come your way until you repent.
The guy will not have the opportunity to come back to nairaland to discuss what the lady did back to him

He went too far, he should be expecting much more deadly reaction

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Ckonnet: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mercury12:
Petty action though.
Naaaah
u don't need such revenge!

U don chop cold breakfast b4?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
You dey date a cheat and a mumu grin

You never see spa you go dey leave your job, which kind assurance be that sef grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Josephkabila12: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What a smart way to take your pound of flesh before nature deals with her cheating ass completely.

The useless bitch was trying to eat her cake and have it... Cheating on someone and expecting that person to help you is gross wickedness and stupidity.

Nice one bro, you deserve a National Merit Award for this.
correct nigga u Sabi

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by CEOKmotors: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

Trying to play victim card because she's a lady, all of una be the same, cheats!!!!

Dats y you're defending her coz you do same.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Hezzyluv: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Kindly let us know the other way of dealing with a cheating partner....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You blood just dey hot anyhow.. grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Bankowner: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Correct dude. No gender has the monopoly of violence.

Alpha 1

Feminist 0
I wonder what you will say if this is your sister who happens to be the breadwinner in your family.

I’m pretty sure you’re looking for a gun right now to shoot the motherfu***r.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by 1gbdata: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nawa
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by izubext007: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nal man u be
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Greattha: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Petty!

There's no need.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by jeromestarks: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't praise anybody besides stop telling me to shut up,everyone has right to his/her opinion,don't try it again.
Aunty, shut up abegi.

I pray guys serve their babes like the poster did.

Useless smelly wide and ugly pvssy thinking the world revolves around their ass.

I love my current babe but d day I will call her and she will miss my call is the day I will start planning her breakfast.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Hezzyluv: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
teebagy:
Broh this is not zeeworld, this is the real world.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill me for this forum grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Amen!!! Any words for the cheating girlfriend?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
She must be stooooppeed . so she didnt get the SPA before she resigned?
Congrats to her stooopeeedeety grin cheesy
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ZombieSlayer1: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't praise anybody besides stop telling me to shut up,everyone has right to his/her opinion,don't try it again.
Your opinion is a foolish one so shut up

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by meeketta: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Weak man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / My Boss Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.