Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33335 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
i wish you same
..... Wish me same?? Shey na you give her job wen you make her lose?

Have you not made someone your ex before?

Did they make you lose your source of livelihood??
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Pootle: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

meaning you are a cheater too
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, so if a dog behaves like Tiger does it make it a Tiger? Asides from the tricky nature of Esu, most of his other attributes/ functions according to ifa are too dissimilar from the biblical bible, asides from being a prankster, he has no power or guile to be compared to the biblical Satan.

Which power does biblical satan have??... he's just a deceiver or trickster too....nothing more
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which power does biblical satan have??... he's just a deceiver or trickster too....nothing more
This really shows your Bible reading abilities, your latest utterance shows this conversation shouldn't have taken place initially.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2022
realestate99:

This really shows your Bible reading abilities, your latest utterance shows this conversation shouldn't have taken place initially.

Lol....you take things too serious...shows why u are Condescending....bible seff u no know
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by TheOmoney(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=118249449]They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.[/quote

LET THE OTHER GUYS PROVIDE HER A NEW SOURCE OF INCOME....we don't want peace_we want war!

#as_eDey_painDem_Edey_sweetUs grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....you take things too serious...shows why u are Condescending....bible seff u no know
Lol, for someone that says Satan is only about tricks with no other power, there is little to really talk about.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, for someone that says Satan is only about tricks with no other power, there is little to really talk about.

Go read your bible....the devil is just a deceiver...he cant even make u do anything if you really dont want to
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Go read your bible....the devil is just a deceiver...he cant even make u do anything if you really dont want to
Pastor, u need to do that more!!! Seems you are still stuck with the Adam and Eve story, look I am in no mood for pointless and irritating argument, for you to even say Satan is nothing but tricks shows how shallow you are, but hey!!! If your next response to this post is still mediocre then I will discontinue this conversation.

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/why-was-satan-banished-in-the-bible.html
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by detectivejones: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2022
flexydote:

Baba, she was already doing the work of a lazy Nigerian woman
lol
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by zedman1(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?
I've come to realize that MOST, not All, but MOST ladies are brutal cheats before marriage. You see that assumption you made? The question you asked if we know he was cheating too? That's what most girls believe about single guys. They believe most single guys cheat, so most single girls naturally cheat without a conscience. In fact, some cheat without even knowing they are cheating or that they're actually hurting someone. They make statements like the one you made above- "let go quietly and let nature... ", because they have a million substitute for you.
On the other hand, MOST guys, most, not all become chronic cheats after marriage. Even the 'good' ones. They don't see it as anything serious. They cheat without a conscience too at this stage. Most married couple won't "let it go quietly and let nature... " yet the man will cheat to the core, hoping the wife won't do the same. That's how it mostly happens in marriage, but it's reversed in the boyfriend - girlfriend relationship scenario. There are many faithful single guys, many faithful married girls, many cheating single girls and many cheating married men.
So you see? I think the law of Karma works a whole lot when it comes to male-female relationships.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by tojahh(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Who get that guy number?

I wan send am go Qatar next week to represent us as Fan Number 1. What he did is better than Super Eagles qualifying for the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2022
MNDY:
You this gender will never cease to amaze me.

It may seem as if you have a comprehension issue, but that is not my problem to solve. Do keep it away from my mentions, thank you.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Only an idiot would descent so low as to take another person's source of income just to exact revenge
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?

The worse part of moving on is when you do it with a burdened heart.

Revenge and be even, then move on.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2022
realestate99:
The bolded is for Ogun, not esu,....but you are correct, esu was a trickster amongst the orishas, so when the Bible came, he was the closest being to replace Satan in Yoruba interpretation of the Bible, but some eshu worshippers now have been clamouring that the eshu should be replaced with satani in the Yoruba Bible, because the powers attributed to Satan in the Bible is far more than what eshu has in the Yoruba folklores.

Oops. That's trueee. embarassed

I have forgotten.

Yeahh, you're right. Satan definitely possesses more "power" than Esu.

I am even getting used to seeing 'Esu' in a very neutral, biased way 'cause damn, the *brainwashing* was mad. I still somehow feel I am committing a sin in my head using the word 'Esu' ordinarily, lol.

Esu has his powers shared with so many other divinities who could do and undo too; Satan on the other hand, is the only antagonist against God, and he doesn't do his bidding unlike Esu does for Eledumare.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by MNDY(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It may seem as if you have a comprehension issue, but that is not my problem to solve. Do keep it away from my mentions, thank you.

If anything, it is the man that should be dealing with the woman more seriously for cheating on him despite spending on her.

A woman should only amicably end the relationship with a cheating man because she is contributing nothing to the relationship.

She enjoys the sex too if it's about the puss.y. You think you are doing more because you bear the children or for doing simple housechores? It's not easy for the man hustling to get money either, no rest sometimes and his life is on the line sometimes too.

The paternity fraud your gender has enjoyed so far is getting serious attention nowadays, so...

Generally, activities of your gender is making us disinterested in y'all in contemporary times. Many men don't take women serious anymore apart from sex.

Many men no longer even want marriage.

No commitment whatsoever, many men now only just enjoy their time (sex) with the female gender for the time she is around, knowing fully well it's just his turn. Men now operate like your gender to beat y'all to your game. Let's see who will win las las.

Your gender is at the center of it and started it all. Behaving anyhow as the gatekeepers of sex, a very major position y'all hold. Y'all made matters worse by defending yourselves, blaming men too instead of joining voices to condemn your bad activities which can go a very long way to curb them.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Virginprincesss(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Ebiskele:

You plan to cheat on your partner ?
Yes why not
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
generalwo:
..... Wish me same?? Shey na you give her job wen you make her lose?

Have you not made someone your ex before?

Did they make you lose your source of livelihood??
i only wish you what you wished the guy,if she can cheat emotionally and still what him to open spa and you see nothing wrong to the extent that you wish him bad then you are not any different from the foolish murderer
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

So you want the man you can easily cheat on, right?
Well done ooo
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by teebagy: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill me for this forum grin

LOLZ its d truth
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:

You have intention of cheating?

Why be scared of life imprisonment when don't have any intention to commit crime?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.

By blasting her head with bullets?

She's even lucky the nigga doesn't have mind to do the worse.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Na him type dey kill partner/spouse cos of cheating.

Cos what happened to going out and meeting new girls to use and replace the hoe asap. Simps be doing the most thinking they smart lmfao

E sure me say If I meet you for road give you better slap, you go wan slap me back or even add punches join.

Now a girl Don hurt another guy, and the guy hurt am back, you are saying he should just move on.

May 20 people slap you on the road, while you leave them and be moving on grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:
Such a dunce. What if the present woman cheats on him too, and the lady finds a better man? Some people don't know that their acts of wickedness can open ways for their preys.

If that lady is wise, she'd be thankful she got to know who she was involved with.

She got to be thankful That she's a cheat.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Greattha:
Petty!

There's no need.

The need was to feel better, and I think it's worth it.

Anybody that Hurts you deserves to feel the same.

It's divine to be even.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by SenatePresdo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
FavouredNK:
Thank God that you confessed with your mouth that it didn't make you feel any better or even increase your empty bank account. As much as I do not support her cheating on you, yet you could have been a better man if you had gently and respectably walk out and end things with her instead of being petty. Believe me you might think you won now but it's still the same you that will suffer guilt when all the euphoria of this childish revenge must have worn out. She can only suffer it for some time but who knows if what you did might turn out to be a blessing in disguise as she may land a better paying job now.

Even if what he did eventually turns her as the president of Nigeria, that's none of his business.

The purpose was to revenge, and he did it.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by toprealman: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....nairaland ancient of days...u people always think u are older than everyone here, u know better others and your opinion is the onky right one ...
Incase u dont know some relarionship's oldtime is nothing to right home about. .nigerian girls that can be in a relationship and do nothing for but collect, collect, collect..
Because kids have nothing else to offer so they keep giving. You don't buy age from any market.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
toprealman:

Because kids have nothing else to offer so they keep giving. You don't buy age from any market.

assuming u are older than everyone is stupidity and pride....if u dont want to comment dont comment.....
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by toprealman: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

assuming u are older than everyone is stupidity and pride....if u dont want to comment dont comment.....
Irrelevant conclusion often associated with kids.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Aguiyimba(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:

This one don humble you abi? Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.