Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33334 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Achor1111(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?
May nature fight for you when your partner cheat on you.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by benqo01(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Wetin dis OG do,na real OG him be e sweet me die

M

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Ebiskele: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
You plan to cheat on your partner ?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Toriagirl(f): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Haba! She no try at all... She even wanted the spa despite the cheating scandal, nna ehn... I weak abeg.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Icexendrix99(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Nice one brotherly ��
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by okomile(f): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin

This type of revenge is sweeter than sweet grin

I did same to a guy grin

He used my money to cheat after I got him a high paying job which he never expected.

Just as I got him d job, I also got him fired from the job.

Was happy!!!!

No time for sentiments

We moveeeee

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Keji1012(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?

An eye for an eye
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Keji1012(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

Then be resourceful and learn to close your legs instead of being a charity giver without any sense of decency
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Keji1012(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Just shut up please!

He outplayed her, now he's heartless and wicked. Just yesterday, you were praising the lady that dumped her Uber driver boyfriend and got married to another man and here you're saying rubbish. Don't let me get annoyed this hot afternoon!

They are all community farmers using “HOE” as their tool. HOES ain’t loyal but it’s just a farming tools.. if u know u know
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Keji1012(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

Nature actually sent the guy to deal with her
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by aisha1314(f): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2022
ExAngel007:
A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he made his unfaithful girlfriend lose her job.

The Twitter user identified as Adedolapoadey13 said he tricked her into resigning from her job after discovering her cheating escapades.

He lied that he wanted to open a spa for her, and as soon as she resigned, he sent her a breakup text message with evidence of her cheating acts.

He Wrote:

“When my ex started cheating, I did not let her know I knew, but I was planning my revenge carefully. Told her to resign her job that I will open a spa for her (she has always hated her job). Then when she resigned and told me, I sent her my evidence with a break up text.

“I didn’t feel better actually, but I was happy to see she became sadder than I was. She is still looking for job, I have another lover now.”

See Tweet Below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/219418/man-makes-girlfriend-lose-her-job-as-payback-for-c.html

While what the girlfriend did is not right, the man's revenge action is just plain nasty and quite immature. In my opinion, when a relationship ends for whatever reason it's best for both people to just move on. No need for any revenge plots. Even if your partner cheated on you just be the bigger person and don't try to get back at them.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Keji1012(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2022
KoolBigk:
So low of you! If you go lower than this you might end up finding crude oil..WTH you can just move on without being petty.

Useless comment of the year award goes to you

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Kelvinjeff(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=ExAngel007 post=118248497]A
He lied that he wanted to open a spa for her, and as soon as she resigned, he sent her a breakup text message with evidence of her cheating acts.

As if say na the Idiot na him nor come dy cheat���... Ur own punishment dy... Maybe she fit even kpi� you someday as time goes on
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Tenshades(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
esu is Satan..
Oni aso Nile go imo kimo Bora.. grin

Esu isn't Satan.

He has no link with Satan from Bible.

Get your facts right.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Tenshades(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He's still not Satan too.

Esu, in our culture, is like the yin-yang energy of the Oriental religions.

He's a shape-shifter, a trickster, but can equally be a good force if you placate it well or you have done enough good deeds.

African traditional religion is not a clear-cut mono-/poly- theism, so you will have problems trying to equate those gods to figures in the Bible.

Although, some aspects and qualities can be alike (e.g., Obatala >< Holy Spirit and their creative ability), but not the whole Figure/Being are the same.

God bless you for clarifying him.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2022
toprealman:

Kids will always be kids. Let's discuss when you hit the right curve.......you can't understand what I am saying. Give it time.

Lol....nairaland ancient of days...u people always think u are older than everyone here, u know better others and your opinion is the onky right one ...
Incase u dont know some relarionship's oldtime is nothing to right home about. .nigerian girls that can be in a relationship and do nothing for but collect, collect, collect..
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Eberex(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2022
And what is the guarantee that this new one will not cheat? Zero
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PhantomThief(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Alpha male - 100
Feminists - 0

This is a good news. Don't be nice to that gender, you will regret it
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Keji1012:

Nature actually sent the guy to deal with her

They think karma is fire in brimestone from heaven.......no be Babylon treat Israelites fvck up....no be isrealites treat philistine fvckup.....

We all agents of karma.....
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ukaface(f): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2022
I just hope the new lover knows what he did in the past.

If na me fear go dey catch me for the guy side o, break up straight up o. That kind man get hard mind fa
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Eberex:
And what is the guarantee that this new one will not cheat? Zero

Whats ur point??
If she cheat..she collect naaa grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2022
ukaface:
I just hope the new lover knows what he did in the past.

If na me fear go dey catch me for the guy side o, break up straight up o. That kind man get hard mind fa

Thats why in relationships, we should be kind and invest in each other...
.ur man buy u expensive wig...buy him a cool watch...He buy u iphone 14....buy am playstation.. he gave u a surprise birthday party, u sef throw him party too to make him feel loved....
people dont get vindictive when the "good old days" speak for themself.....i have not seen the man that will come and collect the Iphone he bought for u when he has the ps5 you bought for him....

People usually get vindictive when they feel used.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by manmade(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Only a week man revenge a strong man would simply ignored
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Etuagievin(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=118248932]Don’t call him childish. That’s his own method of revenge,healing and moving on.

Imagine after cheating,she still expected a spa from him. Isn’t that wickedness? These females are demons fr. You can’t eat ya cake and have them. What if the revenge method is to killl, will you still justify it.? He should have simply ended the relationship .
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Etuagievin(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=118373227]

Lol....nairaland ancient of days...u people always think u are older than everyone here, u know better others and your opinion is the onky right one ...
Incase u dont know some relarionship's oldtime is nothing to right home about. .nigerian girls that can be in a relationship and do nothing for but collect, collect, collect..[/qote].
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Emmahunk(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2022
You must be feeling like a hero. What would it have taken you to just move on? She was just a g/f and not a wife! You might have made her lose her job but remember that hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Wait for it, it's not over.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by flexydote(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
detectivejones:
Not all witches/wizards fly at night. What that man displayed is a characteristics of a wizard. Tomorrow you'll now tag her as a lazy Nigerian woman when you snatched her daily bread away. Your new lover should be weary of the type of man she's with.

Baba, she was already doing the work of a lazy Nigerian woman
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by MNDY(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What world are you living in? A change once in a while? Tch.

It is not a norm for ladies who were cheated on to fight back.

"Watch war room" is an advice to women for a reason. Dress sexy, go on your knees and pray, rebuke the other woman and bla bla bla are sayings targeted at women because everyone generally believe a woman is powerless against a man as a ***. She is the inferior one who is supposed to remain faithful. Even though destructive women make the news for hurting men, they are still minute in comparison to a large number of helpless and penniless women out there.

On the other hand, men who take cheating and stay with a cheating woman to cover their shame are a rarity. They are in the minority, so this dude is just being a man as men have been menning.

And finally, what goes around come around, I guess.

There are many Chidinmas and paternity fraudsters out there to balance the "equation", so merry away.

In all, people should be careful of who they "mess" with. You no know person wey im madness pass your own, or who came from a wicked spirit world and is disguising as a human (like me now, 4E), so watch your company and associates.

PS to whom it may concern: A sautéed thunder will approach your eyeballs if you come into my Mentions to say I am supporting evil or bad. It's a chilled evening; let us give ourselves brain, TY.

You this gender will never cease to amaze me.
The man spends on a woman, she has the effrontery to still be cheating.
That can be very painful you know.
Seeing anything you spend money on not turning out bad is painful, not just relationship.
What do you Nigerian women have to offer in a relationship that you don't amicably breakup for cheating but destroy or react with certain harsh actions sef?
It is men that should be reacting and fighting and dealing with the lady viciously for cheating after spending on her in the relationship.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Holysucker(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Strikethem:
I tell you. I have a girlfriend who I met months ago. she wouldn't call, when I call and complain how she doesn't call, she will say she's busy. Like wtf, busy whole day that you can't even flash. Then I stop sending money and calling her and we haven't talk sin first of this month till now.

They don't worth it.

She doesn't love you......a woman that loves and adore you will disturb your phone with calls.and will even get angry if you dont call her in a day...no matter how busy she is she will always squeeze out time to talk to her heart throb..you better do yourself some good by moving on if you love your sanity...its very easy to know when a woman loves a guy or not..so OG use your head...i come in peace
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

2 gę 4.... u like over thinking matters
That is not overthinking, just setting the record straight.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2022
realestate99:

That is not overthinking, just setting the record straight.

Dont we call himan beings devil when they behave like devil...??

Omo.....that guy na devil oooooo
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dont we call himan beings devil when they behave like devil...??

Omo.....that guy na devil oooooo
Lol, so if a dog behaves like Tiger does it make it a Tiger? Asides from the tricky nature of Esu, most of his other attributes/ functions according to ifa are too dissimilar from the biblical bible, asides from being a prankster, he has no power or guile to be compared to the biblical Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.