Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (16447 Views)

Poll: I Prefer?

Easy Girls: 64% (75 votes)
Hard To Get Girls: 35% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
sometimes you waste all your resources on hard to get and by the time you get her you ask yourself was she worth all the stress in the first place?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by heryyy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
I see play hard girls as time wasters,
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Connoisseur(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
play hard to get but with enough intrigues to keep me interested.
Its never interesting when its easy.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Jonzi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
[color=#550000][/color], u knw wat guys ,i lyk wen girls put guys on a long ting, cos me, in some situation i don't cherish easy 2 get girls, but at all tym i cherish hard 2 get girls alot ( only if she's beautiful with gud sense of humor), U feel m3?

1 Like

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by kandiikane(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
If you like me and I like you I don't see no reason to play about(btw I do not mean jump in bed but tell you and see where it will take us). . .

If I do not like you and you are always behind me,  there is no need to play about too, just tell the person .(If the guy has money or something use it to your advantage even though you have told him you are not interested. We all know whether or not you like a man but they like you they will always follow you so use it to your advantage). Btw I am not implying sex here, there are so many ways to get things off men without it. .
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Galaxy7: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hard to get girls NO
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Galaxy7: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
To live a life devoid emotional tantrum and stress free life,abstain from HARD to get girls
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Wexelion(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
2buff:

I'd rather devote my time chasing after business and stacking paper than over-chasing someone that thinks so highly of herself that she feels she doesn't need to respect my time.

That being said, the word hard to get has 2 meanings. There's Hard to get to know, and hard to get in bed. I'm speaking of the first one. I wouldn't even bring up the 2nd with her as no be my wife. Doing dumb poo like cancelling plans last minute, letting the guy's message sit too long in voicemail before answering, and general dissing of the guy's time  etc all just because she wants to act busy (when all she's really doing is ego tripping on the smell of her own a$$) is a strict terminator of any form of romance.

but i think they are the marriable type
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by joudini(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
The thing is it should be moderate. Not dat cheap and not playing hard to get like rugby. One thing l have noticed is when you meet a girl playing too hard to get and you decide to give her a break kinda stuff, dat is when she starts flashing, calling, texting to say hi, to say you have forgotten her etc,lol. something she didnt do when you were actively interested. The truth is that a guy should work on himself and these stuffs will come, whether you like it or not. Yeah, whether you like it or not.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
I love this topic, and its very eye opening. No more time
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by deekay29(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
As you get older you absolutely hate the Hard to get scenario, i know what i want as a man, for the woman its either you do or you don't; best believe i am not going to waste my time. Do you know how much money can be made in the time used to toast woman?

Funny thing is when the hard to get realizes you are trying to move on, then they start to call you and pay attention they did not show b4, Mind games only for the shallow minded!!!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Tosinville(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
That whatz up, Miss kandiikane.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hard to get my arse. The only hard to get that I can accept is if the girl is a VIRGIN; then I would understand why she's fiercely guarding her kini.

There's nothing more annoying than patiently wooing a 'hard to get' girl, only to discover (when you finally get to fuccck her), that her kini is slack and stinky. Gosh.

I prefer 'easy' girls anytime anyday. I'm not interested in any stoopid 'chase' or 'thrill of the chase'. Just give me that damn powsie now.

And from second hand experience I've discovered that the longer you hang in there, chasing one forlorn powsie, the more likely you are to diminish your playboy credibility and be 'mugurized'. Pursuing a girl for long invariably means you'd be investing resources (taking her out, recharge cards, perhaps buying gifts, etc), all in the attempt to soften her up for the kill. At a point you would have wasted so much time and resources that even if you eventually get to 'win' her, it would be a pyrrhic victory. 
if she's forming hard to get, its good to try all the tricks in the book to scatter her brain and access her yeye kini; if that does not materialize within 14 working days at most, then you MUST abruptly withdraw - that way your dignity would remain intact. It's her loss, not yours. Nobody can fucck every girl he ever attempted to; not even P.Diddy. You win some you lose some.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by nnwniger: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
The hard to get are the pretenders from my experience. The;re the type that will sleep with their drivers,mechanics, house boys as long as no one knows. The easy to get are also not good. they;re the confused ones. The good ones knows what they want and wouldn't mine going on a date if they're interested with you and can quickly read between the lines period.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
@pro01 yea men imagine what are they playing hard to get for worst of all that kini shes guarding has been chewed up so many times by different horses hard to get my arse nonsense tongue tongue tongue
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pendo89(f): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^
is it ballgum!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by claremont(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
I prefer "Easy girls", life is too short to make a "play hard to get" girl make it miserable for me. Most of those "play hard to get" types have absolutely nothing to offer mentally, emotionally, and even physically; they are a complete joke!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
All of the above grin grin

But i might loss hope in the Hard to get girl if i see a Easy girl around the corner #jasi wink
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Merc: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
Na the situation go determine o. If i have the time then i may go for "the hard to get" but if time no dey and man need to hammer na the "easy girls" man go go for o. Moreover, if the girl no fine and she's playing hard to get i wont have the patience at all. So you see, your question is situational.
cheesy
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by harrier(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hard to get is for me and when i see evrything u er out wink grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
harrier:

Hard to get is for me and when i see evrything u er out wink grin
You are one of the reason girls play hard to get.

To be sure, not to fall into the hands of jerks like you.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by deloon(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
Good things dont come easy. But I dont like them coming hard either.
Smart guys know when a girl is 'playing' hard to get. And such disgusts guys like me even though we 'play' along. But you can be sure nothing serious will come off our 'playing'.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
Oh my goodness!  

I wouldn't necessarily say that some girls play hard to get.  It call not being EASY and taking your time before getting into shit.  Boys these days want things to be done FAST, FAST, and FAST and WILL call the girl a ho if she give it out easy.  

A real grown woman will tell you if she is interested or not.  Maybe she want to take things slowly and not jump into things quickly that is ALLOWED.  

For those who talking that bullshit about they do not have the time to chase haven't met the right one.  Trust and believe, if a man wants a woman he will pursue her even if it take TIME.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by numen(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
nnw niger:

The hard to get are the pretenders from my experience. The;re the type that will sleep with their drivers,mechanics, house boys as long as no one knows. The easy to get are also not good. they;re the confused ones. The good ones knows what they want  and wouldn't mine going on a date if they're interested with you and can quickly read between the lines period.

nothing more to say, the good ones are neither easy nor hard. They will certainly do their due diligence in ascertaining a prospect,
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
There is dis one hard-to-get gal dat tried her luck on me buh lost out completely.Now she is d one doin all d callin,txt msgs,askin for a date,shwin up in my house uninvited.Even to d extent she is beggin for my kondo buh i hv total refused cos i hv lost interest in her and moved on long time ago.Am actually seein some one else nw and dats her lose nt mine lol.U see hard-to-get is no longer an ideal tin dis days for any gal wey sabi very wella cos guys hv really steppd up their games and u might jst miss your God given man cos of your stuppid pride and ego.So gals learn nw before it becomes too late for u.**word**might jst miss your God given man cos of your stuppid pride and ego.So gals learn nw before it becomes too late for u.**word**

1 Like

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by shileowo: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
play hard to get and that s is fine. But make sure there is something special about you,because after all the whala nothing to show ahhhhhhhh. you are so gone
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Hoodrat(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
Rokiatu
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by pleep(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
If by easy you mean she lets you know that shes interested and doesn't play all those dumb mind games then yes i would go for easy.

or do you mean sexually easy? lipsrsealed
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Cuddlemii: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
Playing hard to get is not necessary the way forward. Most babes would form & act up only to give it up like a dog at the back of the car sit for mere airtime, doughnut & meat pie. So what was the whole stress about when you knew you were gonna give it up cheaply?

Once hard to get babes Be Intimate, they become dumb/liability to maintain, they cling, police a guy, call the guy every min, start getting obsessed & foolish. They show you their true weaknesses. What was the whole drama for when you know you are an emotional wreck.

I hate those babes who roll their eyes, eye the guy then do that speak to the hands thingy or rough necking like a chicken & illustrate with their fingers just to tell a guy they are not interested, those ones give it up in their kitchen. They can do a ram if the opportunity rears its head.

ADVICE: Babes need to know that guys are very wise that they don't need you to write scripts, act plays & dance to spiritual songs to prove you are a wife material. They know & can figure it out either by watching your actions for a long time before they approached you, or by making inquiries about you & general reports. In fact too much of everything is not good. Just be yourself, manage your emotions & dealings with the guy wisely that is all. Don't jump to bed easily, once a guy humps there is no reason to stay behind & condone your bullshit, he losses interest(he don see u finish na), But during the delay, you get to build what you both have to the serious level or break away when you still can. Make him cherish what you guard.

A leopard can not hide its spots forever.

As always, what will be will be!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
From the responses am seeing from most guys here am quite impressed  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its sims guys don wise die no slacking!  grin grin grin grin grin kudos to guys

who dont like 'hard-to-get' girl grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But on a more serious note, any girl that thinks playing 'hard-to-get' in this day and age will make a man 'CHERISH' her, is completely out of her DAM mind

chikina!!!!! and i advice such MUMU girls to stop watching too many films or imagining 'things' because i believe that is wat's causing it!

Pls, ladies who think like that should try and watch/listen to peoples experiences if they can and they wud have a rethink!

For instance i was listening to a live radio programme 2 weeks ago(its a show were single,married,single parents, divorced, widow/widower, anybody

sha,come any share their problem on their love life and co.) and when the women complain they would be like, "good evening presenter my husband is

breaking my heart bla bla bla, and i wud be like 'EEEYA' poor woman, pitying them seriously but when they narrate the whole story from how they met i

wud be like "Yes that serves her right!" infact there was one that,if i cud slap her from my radio set to make her cry more(yeah she was crying while narrating

her story) was a woman who called and said her husband chased her for 8 years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and

immediately he "got her" they got married and from day 1, he changed immediately, in my mind i was like "why wont he change"   8 years

nor be "Beans" o!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked infact the man try 'gan' if na me, 2 day and if the girl nor say "yes" i simply leave the girl even if she fine die! and i move on to

the next one! NO SLACKING!!!!!

And the reason i dnt slack is becos, i know i have all the qualities any 'sane' girl needs infact am God's GIFT TO WOMEN tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue!!! i mean am fair and

very handsome(believe it or not! tongue), i am rich, i drive a range rover sport jeep and honda 'Evil spirit', am 'God fearing' though some times body nor be firewood

so i gas phuck pu555y na!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
The boys should be proud. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by seun0622(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my goodness!  

I wouldn't necessarily say that some girls play hard to get.  It call not being EASY and taking your time before getting into poo.  Boys these days want things to be done FAST, FAST, and FAST and WILL call the girl a ho if she give it out easy.  

A real grown woman will tell you if she is interested or not.  Maybe she want to take things slowly and not jump into things quickly that is ALLOWED.  

For those who talking that bullshit about they do not have the time to chase haven't met the right one.  Trust and believe, if a man wants a woman he will pursue her even if it take TIME.  

U surely must be living in the 70s!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.