Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? (16445 Views)

Poll: I Prefer?

Easy Girls: 64% (75 votes)
Hard To Get Girls: 35% (42 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
ddippset:

Is hard to get not meant to show decency and principle. Well long gone are the days when hard to get meant that. Nowadays it means you aint got enuff paper. If your broke it mite take u 6 monts to get her to crack a smile but if u got 'bread' it takes u 6 days to tap that a**
6 days U kidding rite? lol you r meant to say 2 hours max thats plus time 4 Journey to the venue of the DO lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

na wah whats has marriage got to do with what we r all talking about here? lol

What? undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey 

This conclude the boys only want easy chicks to break them off and without marriage.
Got the answers you was looking for?   The responses from them were expected. 
this is what you wrote
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

this is what you wrote

I know what I wrote. Do you know what YOU WROTE?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I know what I wrote. Do you know what YOU WROTE?
yes Boss I do, I asked what marriage got to do with what we r o n about? xplain since yu r getting shorty
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Jenifa1: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
this thread is very silly.  
of course most guys prefer easy girls. that's the point of being easy.

the question is: as a girl, do you want to be be passed around like a football from one guy to the next? what does a woman have to gain from jumping from one monkey to another?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
Russialane:

@Goldieluks  you cant compaRE LONDON scenario with the naija version we all know in the uk you must work for whatever you have .

Am not comparing London scenario to Nija's,at least i've been to Nija so many times,
and i've come across decent and hard to get girls,just like the scenario i gave previously.
Don't tell me they've run outta decent girls in Nija,cause that's obviously not true.Just cause
the bad girls have seem to over shadow the good girls,doesn't mean there are no good girls out there.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

yes Boss I do, I asked what marriage got to do with what we r o n about? xplain since yu r getting shorty

You made me laughed on the shorty part. What you know about shorty in London? shocked

My answer was self explanatory and explaining it will defeat the purpose of it being self explanatory. undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

this thread is very silly.  
of course most guys prefer easy girls. that's the point of being easy.

the question is: as a girl, do you want to be be passed around like a football from one guy to the next? what does a woman have to gain from jumping from one monkey to another?

your post was making sence at the Beginning till the end bit where you used the word [b][/b]MONKEY,thats very degrading,knowing forigners come on here to read what we write on here.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You made me laughed on the shorty part. What you know about shorty in London? shocked

My answer was self explanatory and explaining it will defeat the purpose of it being self explanatory. undecided
lol Ok U win, it was meant to make you laugh at least thats what I stand to gain when I come on here, I delebratly used the word shorty anyway, U must agree to what I have said on here,life hard in 9ja so people r unpredictable.all man dey vex
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Jenifa1: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

your post was making sence at the Beginning till the end bit where you used the word [b][/b]MONKEY,thats very degrading,knowing forigners come on here to read what we write on here.

then I must have hit a nerve. you must be one of the monkeys.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin ^^
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

Thats so so SAD was o nly advicing U not accusing you,this is extremm foolishness,I rest my case wiv yu.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by MrsChima(f): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
(dodging out the thread)
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin grin ^^
E dey sweet you abi? grin grin grin,na wah , people dey sha Diverted annoyance+ fustration=foolishness  lol grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
just passing thru will be back soon temper is flying now
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by White007(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

WTF! Are you bitter about something before coming on here or what? 
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
White007:

WTF! Are bitter about something or what?

Me think So 4 calling fellow blackman MONKEY o n an international thread is the hieght of disrespectfulness anyway some peoople dnt av respect 4 themselves let alone others lol oh and hence this thread too grin grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

E dey sweet you abi? grin grin grin,na wah , people dey sha Diverted annoyance+ fustration=foolishness  lol grin grin grin

lol it was a funny statement. cheesy
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
how far ? tongue grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

lol it was a funny statement. cheesy
it was  lol but I was shocked too, such vernumus words, somebody must B very upset about certain somebody chei,even see as I fine reach I still B monkey nah wah shaa
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
Russialane:

how far ? tongue grin
Fire brigade had restore temperature to room temperature lol its all good now WOW grin grin grin,my Laptop sweat here grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Jenifa1: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

Me think So 4 calling fellow blackman MONKEY o n an international thread is the hieght of disrespectfulness anyway some peoople dnt av respect 4 themselves let alone others lol oh and hence this thread too grin grin grin

what has my comment got to do with being black. angry
will you feel less disrespected if I called you a goat?
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Goldieluks: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
well done katy86. angry angry undecided
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Russialane(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
[b]@jenifa[/b] abeg let me indulge you lets carry dey go lets not derail the thread
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

what has my comment got to do with being black.   angry
will you feel less disrespected if I called you a goat?
it does cos the issue of men called mokeys r percular to black people and these words could B taken out of context mayB in your own lil moment you did not realise this moreso sugesting Im one of them just confirms what I already know, I rest ma case wiv U, I aint in No mood for silly arguments o k, I bet you got some issues going on and I hate to B part of it,sorry for attempting to ava convo wiv U,SAFE.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Jenifa1: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
erico2k2:

it does cos the issue of men called mokeys r percular to black people and these words could B taken out of context mayB in your own lil moment you did not realise this moreso sugesting Im one of them just confirms what I already know, I rest ma case wiv U, I aint in No mood for silly arguments o k, I bet you got some issues going on and I hate to B part of it,sorry for attempting to ava convo wiv U,SAFE.

no comment.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
WTF
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
every guy wants to get the easy girls type.

If a girl likes u, she won't really play hard to get but might not open her legs easily but it still depends on how u play your game.

If u see a girl playing hard to get, it either she likes u and she's still in a relationship or they just broke her heart.
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by software(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
You want a Hard to get Type of Girl when u got some money and plenty of time, but u want an easy girl when u are low on cash and no time on ur side, grin grin
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by software(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
So for me, i say ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Re: Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

YAWNS!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

White007:

WTF! Are you bitter about something before coming on here or what? 

Is like u read my mind, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dnt mind her jo!, if she's bitter na 4 her pocket! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.